• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Revival Of Melee Tournament Match Thread

Arrogant

Smash Journeyman
I kind of over reacted before. I am sorry for that. You seem to be a reasonable guy.

It is hard to understand the truly terrible nature of those vids without having been there. I assure you, they are disappointing. But i guess you have a right to see them if you want. But I have a right to put them up when I want and I'd prefer to put other vids up first. I guess I am just disappointed at the lack luster grand finals of such an amazing tournament. For real, the other matches between Kage, PC, Shiz, M2K, Mango, Jman, Hax and a bunch of other people before the finals (many of which were not recorded) were so epic that the finals almost sully the otherwise perfect tournament.

Other than crews, which are now Chibo's responsibility, nothing from Kage was recorded by me. But his stuff was amazing.
Yo what's with the apologetic attitude, Pak? F*ck that lil' b*tch *****. Give him an infraction like they do me!

jugfingers

Smash Champion
It is hard to understand the truly terrible nature of those vids without having been there. I assure you, they are disappointing. But i guess you have a right to see them if you want. But I have a right to put them up when I want and I'd prefer to put other vids up first. I guess I am just disappointed at the lack luster grand finals of such an amazing tournament.
yea it is hard to understand........ so maybe you should post the vids of them ?

even if it was just mango destroying m2k people still want to see the conclusion of the tournament.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yea it is hard to understand........ so maybe you should post the vids of them ?

even if it was just mango destroying m2k people still want to see the conclusion of the tournament.
you already have. Shiz vs. M2K was the conclusion. The playoff for who gets second to Mango was the peak of the action.

"Grand Finals" was a series of friendlies that Mango and M2K played out for no particular reason. M2K had already conceded to Mango.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
cool, I'm looking forward to it.

In completely unrelated news, I've decided that I really wanna take a video of that little head-bob, dancy thing that Mang0 does when he's proud of himself and make a gif out of it to post everywhere, cause **** is mad hilarious.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol May I please say that yeah DanteFox I read the past few pages of this thread and you're a huge *******, way to not know what johns are and to agree with P. **** apologizing, attack Pakman over some bull**** like that is flat out lame/rude and at this point just typical.

Wherever P is I'd love for him to know that I'm glad that he feels great when he pisses me off with his trolling skillz but I have no respect for him and wish that he (and all the other WC ******* who say **** like "someone OWES us vids", no one owes anyone **** and to think that you deserve something is bull****) would find something better to do with his free time.
you're so clueless it both boggles my mind and brings a smile to my face

i never said pakman owes the community anything wrt releasing the videos. stop confusing dante fox agreeing with my sentiment with the reason why dante fox agrees with my sentiment. they're two separate things. pockyd summed up exactly what my post was saying.

pakman has sour grapes because he feels the rest of the tournament matches were epic and embodied everything right with melee while the grand finals are everything wrong, and since the grand finals are, well, "grand," it sends a bad message and he doesn't want to deal with that. whatever. i get it. but dante's last post (i'm not gonna bother quoting it) was insanely correct. yes, he came off like a ******* with the way his earlier posts sounded, but he corrected himself in the last post and apologized for any misconstruing. get over yourself scar.

jesus christ, some people are ridiculous.

edit: and the reason why it entertains me so is that it's hilarious to see you try to change reality into 'I hate P and I want more and more ammo to give me justification for disliking anything he does,' even when you couldn't be further from the truth. it just proves what an illogical guy you are and you really shouldn't allow yourself to be led by your emotions in such a way. that's what women do. i don't mind your dislike of me, however, and in fact i try to fuel it by posting in such a way that will keep giving you reason to do so.

Scar

#HarveyDent
i didn't read your post i was just pissed at dantefox

and the second paragraph was a completely unrelated afterthought in which i state that i understand that some ppl are cool irl and suck on the boards, as you claim to, but i definitely don't respect what you guys (trolls) do in your free time.

so your edit is no longer valid since i have 0 dislike for all 3 of your non-trolling posts

betterthanbonds9

Smash Ace
wait, whats wrong with uploading the finals?
bad matches

frankly, i care more about the crews, maybe im just stupid and dont know how to read, but they aren't in the first post.

Is chibo still working on them? That's cool if he's still working on it and ****, but i really just want to know what's the status on what should be the most amazing crew battle ever.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
bad matches
No match quality johns!!

Anyways...just upload them, you won't die of a heart attack,
or a seizure or anything. People want to see the finals, and the only thing standing
in between the spectators and the match is the person who isn't uploading the match!!!
:mad::mad:

strawhats

Smash Master
Hey lite wher are your mathes ive been tring to look them up and i don't see any on youtube.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
cool, I'm looking forward to it.

In completely unrelated news, I've decided that I really wanna take a video of that little head-bob, dancy thing that Mang0 does when he's proud of himself and make a gif out of it to post everywhere, cause **** is mad hilarious.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i love that dance

hahahhahahaha

AND wow FOR THE

RECORD I WANTED

TO GO PUFF

BUT M2k DIDNT

WANT ME 2 GO PUFF

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
ehehehe having your opponent pick your character and still winning is pretty **** sweet

MaNg0

Smash Hero
man i rememebr when i didnt know how 2 fight marth

and ran into all of his attack

the good old days

DanteFox

Smash Champion

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Wow...look at the speed difference between m2k at ROM ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSjPMnuZi4&feature=channel_page ) and M2k at super champ combo ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CSjPMnuZi4&feature=channel_page )

M2k looks AMAZING at SCC. I'd really like to see m2k get back into shape for genesis, but I dunno if that would happen nowadays.
so now the johns are starting
stfu, noone cares, eat some ****

but people do care about UPLOADING THE ****ING GRAND FINALS. PLEASE PAKMAN. or log onto the dc hub and upload them or something. or upload them on megaupload. I DONT CARE THAT THE MATCHES SUCK I JUST WANNA SEE THEM. theyre the ****ing grand finals. this is getting really frustrating.

Top Bottom