• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
just thought I'd give you guys a taste of what hot dickings doubles might look like when josh isn't playing the gdorf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Y2wowmjUE&NR=1
???? am I missing something? Axe & Taj got destroyed. (lost by 4 stocks, probably should've been 5-6)

Did you link the wrong video or was this to just show that it's possible to enter a doubles tournament and play both Pikachu & Marth on the same team? :S

Also, Gooey I will not disregard that post but I'd be fine if we ended up teaming.

For the record (#1), if it's Anthony & myself, who are we playing as?
For the record (#2), if it's Dave & myself, who are we playing as?
For the record (#3), if you are both there and Derek isn't, I'd be willing to not do teams if you guys wanted to team together instead.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
wow, thanks nick, idk how I linked that when I didn't even watch that, I'm guessing I clicked on it and absent mindedly copied that url right away or something, its edited now.

...I hope I didn't jynx ourselves :-\

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I'd do Double puff, Double ICs, or ur watever and my falco/fox/peach.

If i team with david, its gonna be Fox and Falcon, if David uses some other character, I'll go marth

josh/adam/lucas, when are u guys going and who u driving with?

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
As am I.

Double puff or Sheik/Puff or Falcon/Sheik or my whatever/(fox/falco/peach) all sound ok, we'll have to see what's working, I guess lol

d/w Brett, you guys ought to do ok ...should've practiced with me the other day tho :'(

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I just thought of Pika and Ganon in teams.... i know u guys are gonna Uair mad for gimps

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
everyone should

name search

its like

wtf

who are these people and why do they know my name lol

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
u still were close against too BP lol\

looking for a ride still T.T, prolly won't be able to go unless i find someone somewhere near central ILL going to hot dickings. I'll pay for gas money of C.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
as of now, Gooey calls it DaveTown lol

i have no idea what we're called now.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'll see if I can drive down to Springfield...it's just my mother is iffy about me going anywhere with my car because it's on their insurance and if anything goes wrong I'm pretty much effed. Maybe Springfield won't be as big of an issue as STL.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
:| are you guys making it or not?

and I guess I can't borrow any of you for brawl teams if you make it late Saturday or Sunday morning (also :()

the real inferno needs a teammate nick.

I suggest him

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm pretty sure i've played inferno in brawl before. from what i remember he was pretty good, but i hadn't picked up brawl since a while before that happened...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok Brett, I think I'm clear to drive down to Springfield, I'll confirm it by tomorrow sometime if I have the time to hop on. Question is, are you leaving on Sunday morning or something of that nature?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
it would most likely be sunday morning, but let me make sure our ride status so I know how much room we would have, I believe we have room for 2-3 if we take 2 cars, we might take 3, I have no idea, I'll talk to *****es tomorrow

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
thats seems to be a really good tourney. 1K gaurenteed pot. HOLY.

and Josh, no. u can't just win, u gotta **** em up. =P

Dave, so can u drive or not now?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Everything seems A OK with the parents on me going, we just have to pray that the weather doesn't **** out on us or I'm ****ed. Springfield, are you able to drive us up there if we go to you guys? If so, what time are you planning on leaving? If anything, I'll willingly leave my house right after my parents get home from my dad's bday celebration(like 1/2ish in the morning) and then just sleep wherever until we're ready to leave. That is, if anyone is willing to house for those few hours, and Anthony would like to leave that early as well ;P

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao, thats fine with me, gotta make sure its okay with my parents again <.<, cuz i thought we we're going on Sat for some reason. Would i be coming over to ur place on Sat dave?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
well ptown, here is the deal with springfield when I talked to them today

Dave, do you absolutely have to get a ride from us the rest of the way, because the way its looking is we have 6, maybe 9 if chicago wants driven the rest of the way, and I'm the only one willing to drive, everyone else has something wrong with them being able to drive, so basically we are going to meet at our college sunday morning around 8 30 am and then decide whos driving other than myself, but if people step up, I'd love to give you guys a ride fo sho

Top Bottom