• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Plus I am forever apologetic for having counterpicked him to corneria the first time we played. I can't remember having ever counterpicked ANYONE. So clearly something was wrong with me.
It's because deep down you don't mind being gay if you want to win.

But on the surface Cactus-conscience kicks in and overrides your inner (is it really that "inner"?) hardgay.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Pound registration+ official website

http://pound4registration.weebly.com/index.html

I don't expect people to register yet since the date isn't 100% official (there's like a 10% chance it will be the NEXT weekend instead, but i'm going to avoid that like the plague cuz I want MLK weekend).

Feedback is much appreciated, my lovely gf did this shiz

edit::: pics of the venue coming soon... they will sell anyone who (for some reason) hasn't been sold

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I'll register this weekend. Are you going to keep a public list of attendees like Genesis is doing?
Yeah, i'm going to make a tab on the website once people register. Smooth criminal, you have to pay as well, don't forget XD

Schweet.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
It's because deep down you don't mind being gay if you want to win.

But on the surface Cactus-conscience kicks in and overrides your inner (is it really that "inner"?) hardgay.
Haha. Wait till you see my inner "Mr. Try Hard Jr.". Mango knows. Oh how he knows...

Mango's "Hardgay Jr." was a pretty good imitation as well. ^.^

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
also feel free to use the chatbox on the website for any questions under the contacts+chat section...

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good ****. im gonna start keeping track of tvs in a few months when people know if theyre really coming and yif they can bring tvs+ what events theyll be there for XD

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
good ****. im gonna start keeping track of tvs in a few months when people know if theyre really coming and yif they can bring tvs+ what events theyll be there for XD
It might be wise to make another thread for TV's. It would make it a lot easier to search.

Is there a discount for bringing equipment TV's?

I know you had an issue with people leaving early after getting the discount at Pound 3. (You should offer reimbursement after the tourny has ended rather than a discount so people won't leave with their TV's early).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah pakman, that was the plan actually... EE had suggested that. i will be giving a discount most likely...im just not sure how to do it yet since there is brawl+melee on different days and people may be able to keep the tvs there for both... or people may not be coming til saturday for brawl with tvs, etc. im considering buying like 20 of my own really cheap off ebay so i can have guaranteed setups or something. this is still depending on attendence and how many ppl will bring tvs though :p

edit:: yep just like what mogwai posted as i wrote that

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea, theres also the issue of people just leaving because they have to, and not really caring about being reimburserd for bringing a setup. that also leaves us up the creek

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** pakman.

you can now see whos registered for each event under the "players" tab of the official website.

the earlier people can register the better, though i understand money is tough. i need to get the venue deposit paid for and start arranging more things asap!

also dont forget the price increases every month starting august 1st, so the earlier you register the cheaper it is

Scar

#HarveyDent
yeah i hate the creek. i'm gonna steal some tvs before i go home so brawl has no tvs hahahahaha yessssss

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i should wait to register until i also do the paypal as well right?
Yes sir, I would like both at once, that way I don't have to sift through my email to match the two together, they'll just be clsoe to each other

edit: if people register without paying first they will be deleted until payment is received, then they can register again

g-regulate

Smash Hero
If you register before you pay, your registration will simply be deleted, and you'll have to register AGAIN after you actually pay.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I also forgot to mention...

O ****, ran out of money to do money matches??

Oh well that's ok, there's an ATM inside the venue!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
don't know if I'm going for sure or not and since I'm running a business and may even have a second store by the time this rolls around [...slim chance but still], ****'s gonna be last minute...

but I want this to happen and for it to be amazing so I'll fully register regardless of my attendance.

you got this **** Plank

*pound*

edit: I miss being part of MD/VA :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
toasty, you're a ****ing pimp! if you don't end up coming once i get the venue and everything paid off i can gladly send u ur money back if ud like. but nonetheless, please come!

edit:: im about 25 entrants away from completely securing MLK weekend so if you guys have the money, please register!!

the only chance we will miss the weekend is if others collect the other organization pays the money for the weekend before i do we would have to do the next week. altho this is extremely unlikely and they may not even be holding their event, i'd rather not risk it :o

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
If you completely pay off the venue fee, can people pay at the door when the date rolls around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom