• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS ARE UP!!!---XIF Is Fat (XIF3) Third Clash! A SEFL Event (Nov. 24)

Prac352

Smash Lord
North Florida=Scrubville

EDIT: In case people try to take me serious, =P.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
XIF is finally back in FL for a little, and they still wanna go to Gigs...How sad...Especially considering they have at least one a month.

SLyNKee

Smash Journeyman
Gigs? **** gigs, 2nd rate lan center.

You know what, all you should go simply for the fact that ill make an appearance. Cuz as you all know, im kind of a big deal.

And every one is invited to dodgeball at midnight after.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
this tourney should have been on the weekend of linguinis tourney. then CFL, would have actually showed up...peace

-hiroshi
you're seriously mentally ******** or something i've explained this 1000000 times THE ONLY REASON WHY ITS ON THIS SPECIFIC WEEKEND IS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY WEEKEND I'LL BE DOWN IN SOUTH FLORIDA UNTIL NEXT GOD ****ED YEAR.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
you're seriously mentally ******** or something i've explained this 1000000 times THE ONLY REASON WHY ITS ON THIS SPECIFIC WEEKEND IS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY WEEKEND I'LL BE DOWN IN SOUTH FLORIDA UNTIL NEXT GOD ****ED YEAR.
i must say xif, i was highly offended. im coo' wit you but there was no need for this. I was completely aware of why you were holding this tourney on this specific date. I am not implying on changing the datem or that you specifically failed by having to pick this date. I was merely stating that if it was on a different date, the attendance would have been better. For example to elaborate:

Brawl was supposed to come out on the 3rd of December. It was delayed to february 10th. A lot of people would say "that date fails, it should have been on the 3rd of december." we're not saying to change it to the 3rd. We understand it's coming out on 2/10/08 regardless, but we are merely stating our wish to have it on a different date.

So basically, im not "seriously mentally ******** or something" I actually read the 1st posts....peace

-Ggah

XIF

Smash Master
winter break=owned by dad

and its just ridiculous because you've already said it before and to even mention it in the first place is just annoying and i'm tired of everyone being stupid about the date my job is hosting your job is going and if you wanna go to the same old gigabits then thats cool

XIF

Smash Master
well i might be able to come down for a bit (especially if its on my own driving) but it definitely wont be time for another tournament cause it'll be time with friends and family of course i'll smash if i come down but probably just the people nearby.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
still think you took it to far, it wasnt even that serious. and its not that i dont want to go, but there is another great tourney happening on the same day that is 35 mins from my house. what do you expect me to do? and yeah your cool, but your just one person xif, not enough to warrant coming down to your tournament just cuz your here, i probably wont even end up playing you. like i said, if this was the only tournament that weekedn, i would show, but its not...peace

-hiroshi

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
winter break=owned by dad

and its just ridiculous because you've already said it before and to even mention it in the first place is just annoying and i'm tired of everyone being stupid about the date my job is hosting your job is going and if you wanna go to the same old gigabits then thats cool

LMFAO... Xif i think this is truly the first time i saw u get real mad without crying.... CONGRATS BRO =)... love ya man and cant wait to see ya

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Still trying to work on transportation to this. One of our two drivers has already said no. If anybody might possibly have room in their car.... ;)

Top Bottom