• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS ARE UP!!!---XIF Is Fat (XIF3) Third Clash! A SEFL Event (Nov. 24)

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
WOOT! I should definitely be able to go to this. If I do go I can bring a TV. I should have confirmation by tomorrow or something. Somebody mightve already asked this but im kind of too lazy to go through the whole thread - wats the additional 5 bucks going to? Just curious. Also I only want to go if i get to smoke DOODAH out. And what the hell is this midnight dodgeball i keep hearing about??
I got if yous gots son.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
miramar and dougles is like 5 minutes away from my house...

pete if u see this call me idiot we need to smash b4 tomorrowz

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
Originally Posted by Ballistics
WOOT! I should definitely be able to go to this. If I do go I can bring a TV. I should have confirmation by tomorrow or something. Somebody mightve already asked this but im kind of too lazy to go through the whole thread - wats the additional 5 bucks going to? Just curious. Also I only want to go if i get to smoke DOODAH out. And what the hell is this midnight dodgeball i keep hearing about??

I got if yous gots son.
IM MR BLUNTS MAN WTF...............

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
lol at me grabbing jigs and Dthrow to knee to win the set to only be rested and getting put in the losers bracket.....

Top Bottom