• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS ARE UP!!!---XIF Is Fat (XIF3) Third Clash! A SEFL Event (Nov. 24)

dguy6789

Smash Lord
i really appreciate the effort you're going through dguy, honestly, its smashers like you that make the community better, let alone it shows you mean business about getting good.
Still working on it. Both of our main drivers have now said no. Only way we can go now is if we can get Kram to take us, or if we can somehow get a ride with other CFL. Still working on it man. Don't want to miss your tourney.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I would/might/could go, XIF, but it's 6 hours away from me whereas Gigs is just two, and my house is 10 minutes away from it. I'll think about it, though, see who's Going to Gigabits.

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
wtf guys this is my tournament and my responsibility but as smashers of the community its your job to help me out SO FRIGGIN GET PUMPED THIS TOURNAMENT WILL MELT FACES AND DEFLOWER YOUNG WOMEN.

i AM ****ING PUMPED MAN

WWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW shake and bake

Raistlin

Smash Lord
wtf guys this is my tournament and my responsibility but as smashers of the community its your job to help me out SO FRIGGIN GET PUMPED THIS TOURNAMENT WILL MELT FACES AND DEFLOWER YOUNG WOMEN.
Well in that case, I might just go. Boo for 6 hour drives, though.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
linguini's tournament is over so no more johns about this not being page 1 all the time.

man **** this i'll get this **** going

evry1 in fl is a bnch of fuking scrubs i herd lmbchups is the most overrated smsher evr and fuking coky as hell linguini is fuxing horibl at dis game as well wtf he got mega pwned at his own tournament and then thers the CFL idiots lawl they tink taht they actualy matter man its jus more money in the pot SO I CAN FUXING WIN IT ALL THATS RITE MY TOURNY MY RULES RULE # 1 WHATEVA PLACE XIF GETS GETS 100% OF THE POT DEAL WIT IT N00BS COM ON YOU WANNA CHALLENGE ME I DARE YOU I TAKE ON THE WORLD MOFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LETS

DO

IT.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
If a Georgia smasher is going, you can count on me makin' it, too. But, it depends if that specific Georgia smasher offers me a ride.

I want to face you, Green Mario!

LoGikZ

Smash Journeyman
linguini's tournament is over so no more johns about this not being page 1 all the time.

man **** this i'll get this **** going

evry1 in fl is a bnch of fuking scrubs i herd lmbchups is the most overrated smsher evr and fuking coky as hell linguini is fuxing horibl at dis game as well wtf he got mega pwned at his own tournament and then thers the CFL idiots lawl they tink taht they actualy matter man its jus more money in the pot SO I CAN FUXING WIN IT ALL THATS RITE MY TOURNY MY RULES RULE # 1 WHATEVA PLACE XIF GETS GETS 100% OF THE POT DEAL WIT IT N00BS COM ON YOU WANNA CHALLENGE ME I DARE YOU I TAKE ON THE WORLD MOFOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LETS

DO

IT.

I HAVE OFFICALLY FOUND BIGMEAT

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
If a Georgia smasher is going, you can count on me makin' it, too. But, it depends if that specific Georgia smasher offers me a ride.

I want to face you, Green Mario!
I know I am from Miami, so I will be flying home, no idea how XIF is getting there... Ragnarok is making the trip down as well, not a GA smasher, but mebbe you can talk to him? I would love to see more GA rep all the way in South Fla.

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Why are you intrested in GA smashers? i would love to see the 2 marios collided in battle epic lol
Haha! I'm not saying that I'm interested in GA smashers. They're my only ride down there! And there's too many smashers here, I don't know what specific smasher would go try and make it down there!

But Me vs. Green Mario will be a battle legend...

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
Haha! I'm not saying that I'm interested in GA smashers. They're my only ride down there! And there's too many smashers here, I don't know what specific smasher would go try and make it down there!

But Me vs. Green Mario will be a battle legend...
Oh that explains a lot but when you and green Mario fight thats gonna be put on youtube as the greatest battle between Marios don't disappoint me

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I love the dates. First it was on homecoming, now its on my cousins wedding. Lol.

Top Bottom