• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
2 days HYPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gonna be the most interesting tourney yet imo

we will see if no mk changes the results... excited to see what happens

also are we updating the PR after this?????

KillLock

Smash Lord
hypehypehype

and I hope so, we haven't had an update in ages. It's all up to when Brandon has time to update at this point.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I work till 1:30. I also don't have a ride back even if I do end up coming.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Aren't you, like, close to Jack? If you find a ride there or whatever I can give you a ride back if needed be since I'm taking him.

[EDIT]

Also, yeah I've decided we're going to run a PR update after this tournament. I'll find the better time to update things, really. Holiday Shoppers + Technology Retail = hooooly shiiiiit

Cathy

Smash Cadet
I probably should have brought this up before today but I don't have a partner for teams. Who still needs a partner and wants to team with me?

Yoshara

Smash Lord
You could probably get a ride with me there and back seeing as I am going to not be going for doubles (lack of money), and I am pretty sure you could get a ride back with me as well.

lilseph

Smash Ace
You could probably get a ride with me there and back seeing as I am going to not be going for doubles (lack of money), and I am pretty sure you could get a ride back with me as well.
Sounds great. Do you have an ETA?

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Since everyone agreed to have the next tournament in January, let's hear when you guys wanna do it.

January 7, 14, 21, and 28 are all open for me (I think).

I'd like to get a date decided as early as I can, so I can arrange some advertising stuff with Steve, and get more new players.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Because Apex is January 6-8th, I'll be wanting to tune into that, so I vote for the 14th.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Having it the weekend after APEX would get people pretty hyped for it, too.

Does anyone have any objections to January 14, 2012 for the next monthly?

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Im up for hosting some friendlies whenever... so maybe on a day where yoshara doesnt want to host.

Top Bottom