• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SBaN #8: ECCSL Event #2 - SSBB. July 25th 2009

Patches

Smash Master
Yeah. I'll take some MMs too.

But like everyone else here, money is an issue for me. I've got 150 bucks to last me three tournaments. >.>

2$, bo3 against my GaW?

teenwolftoo

Smash Cadet
Zhao, show them whats NS can do. Also we should have had a ganon ditto at brawling for burgers.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Will do buddy :)

Guys, I'm super tight on money right now, I'm only confirming my MMs with Swordgard, HolyNightmare and Kage right now. I'll let you know if I have room for more.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Let me add on to Mew2King's bail and say neither me or my buddy Cletus are coming. Massive money johns

Sorry, you'll have to wait for 902 for next time :/

Patches

Smash Master
Yeeaahhh. I'm kinda expecting a flop too.

Nerphie and I are still planning to go though, if people are gonna drop though, I won't bother coming.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Niko is this actually going to happen? I want to believe that it is...but not showing up at 2 prior tournies has me wondering...sorry if this offends you, I don't really mean it to, its just we have to make plans

Niko_K

Smash Master
This IS happening and I haven't shown up to tournaments because for once in my life I actually have more important things to do xD. Don't kill the hype by saying this is an expected flop xD

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I dont wanna kill the hype...but what if something "in life that is more important" comes up the weekend of this? >_> once again don't mean to offend

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Couple of things:

1. Is this still happening at your place? Or is there a venue found?

2. Is housing alright? Pastaboy's event apparantly had some oin failure housing again apparantly, so how's this working? Is it safe? I'm bringing myself with a 5 month old most likely, so I kinda would like to confirm the housing

3. It seems you have some serious oin bad luck going on (getting shot, life johns, etc,. etc,.). I <3 you and consider you as on of the the more competent TOs this scene has WHEN you're running tournaments, but other things that come up (so it seems) concern me. No hate neccassary, I'm just kinda disappointed with what happened to david @ POiN.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Looking for a competent doubles partner since i have none. If you dont know me, well i usually place well in mtl events(3rd on PR), i can use snake, lucario or ice climbers(yes i can use ice climbers in doubles, i practiced mad lot for it).

If you are interested, please post and show somewhat how you place in tourneys please :D

MRbloke67

Smash Rookie
Yo niko sign me up for attendees

I believe this tourney is gonna be hype, 100% guaranteed

Any sponsors? and are there people bring other games like last time, not urging them of nagging them, just curious.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Looking for a competent doubles partner since i have none. If you dont know me, well i usually place well in mtl events(3rd on PR), i can use snake, lucario or ice climbers(yes i can use ice climbers in doubles, i practiced mad lot for it).

If you are interested, please post and show somewhat how you place in tourneys please :D
This guy is legit and will destroy 3/4 of GTA including Michigan. You heard it here first.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Sword I'll team with you, cause' I believe Minus is teaming with percon, but if Hype shows up sorry hes my official partner to date as of a month ago.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Sword I'll team with you, cause' I believe Minus is teaming with percon, but if Hype shows up sorry hes my official partner to date as of a month ago.
Do you happen to have an MSN/aim? And if you can, i wanna team with you for sure.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Do you happen to have an MSN/aim? And if you can, i wanna team with you for sure.

Mad sorry for cancelling out now silverdoc, turns out il be teaming with dazed, so im sorry if it happens to break up something you had planned. Either way if hype goes your still teaming with him XD

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
nikoklone lolllll

so this is looking like 1 day brawl then 1 day melee? id prefer it that way since my aunt can only take off 1 day from work and i dont play melee lol

Niko_K

Smash Master
Exactly the plan my man. I'll be able to iron out the rest of the details after this weekend is done.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
alright thanks for the quick reply everything sounds good, my aunt is booking off the 25th tommorow =]!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well I am obviously missing some people from the attendees list that should be there. Please check if you're on the attendee list and if you're not simply post and I'll update.

There is a chance I'll be moving this tournament out of my house into a venue if we could find a venue for 2 days. I'll keep you updated and by thursday there will be an official decision of weather or not this is running in my house.

If the venue is the option the abundant housing my house provided will be slashed down to 6 people.

That being said I will get a hold of the rest of Niagara to discuss housing issues during the week and this tourament will be solidly set up for the 25th.

Top Bottom