• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Tomacawk

Smash Master
cool thread guys.
so I was playing falcon against dekuscrub and forgot how hard falco is
falcos who are good at lasering your ****, shine wavelanding you out of your jumps, and spotdodge shining your approaches can seriously suck my race car driving dikc

D

Deleted member

i agree with this
i also didnt give GG7 enough credit
better than i thought

i lost $3 betting on macD but i gained $2 for MM'ing u GG7!!!!

stupid that we had to play in pools afterwards too lol
gg7 pulled a sick hustle

lost 10 dollars :(

D

Deleted member

gheyyyy

didn't know they were round robin and not friendlies until i heard people clapping

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
hah that sucks. your matches against jeff and scar were really entertaining. did you do one against gg7 and it not get recorded?

edit: i also saw your mm against hbox. **** was tight, i thought you might pull it out

D

Deleted member

i did a mm with gg7 the day earlier and got some friendlies recorded with him after the tourney

vs hbox i think he underestimated me first, then match 2 and 3 he started back airing more..

after that he said wc randoms >>>>>>>>>> ec randoms

not sure how much i enjoy being called a random lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hungrybox probably doesn't mean to call them randoms... he's just saying WC is top-to-bottom better than EC, which a lot of people have suspected for awhile now.

D

Deleted member

Scar is my favorite falcon and everyone should play like him

i wish i did

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The "big four" all have extremely different playstyles, but if I had to choose two that were most similar, it'd definitely be Darkrain and Scar.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Darkrains way more conservative tho. His agressivness is much different than scars. Scars just in your face like BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSDGHJGJJHJH.

Top Bottom