• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SFU Tri-Smash 3 - Burnaby, BC - May 2/3 - *NEED BRAWL DISCS*

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Yeah, Jack and Adam should be the staple commentators.

Count me out for commentating though. idk what I'd say lololz. I'd love to play matches on live stream though.

CPpew

Smash Rookie
Hey went to the tourny last year, was a lot of fun. (except that **** GnW :p)
Just wondering, I have some other friends who wanna go too. Should I give u their names or just show up for the tournament at the posted date/time.

Btw I plan to attend too.

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Just show up. How many people do you plan on bringing? It's good to tell the TO to help him plan, but yeah, just show up, and you'll enter what you plan on entering there.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
k, I need partners :D
i wanna do 64 dbbls, melee dbbls, and brawl dbbls. I really suck at melee and not sure bout 64, ive only played cpus on an emulator :p and im ok at brawl.

now beeee my partneeerrrrr

Byuusan

Smash Journeyman
Set me as unconfirmed now :( My mom threaten me with possible work during this week And to top that, my classes for college starts right after this weekend over. Course I'll do everything i can to make it to this.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
People Flying Here
WestJet and Air Canada are having a sale on tickets and it'll likely end tomorrow. $144 (+stupid taxes) each way from Toronto on Air Canada for example. Might be a good time to book.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
And watch out for Koskipoo+Dyniepoo

This time I'll have actually played the Barlw game within the month before the tourney. So I won't spend the tournament warming up for ****** everyone in friendlies after like last time.

gg superclouboomderz

Zero_P

Smash Ace
I hope ally comes

Just to **** the **** out of some barlw players

I'll enter barlw JUST to get ***** plz put ally as my first bracket match/in my pool

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What is the nearest airport? I can fly anywhere pretty much, and I just might want to make this to get some brawl in.

EDIT: Found it! Put me down as unconfirmed though.

Metà

Smash Master
that reminds me, i need to find myself double partners again. Evan up for bralw doubles again?
Sure, but only if at least one EC player comes.

I put two posters up at SFU Surrey. Put up posters guys :(
I put a few posters up today, and I gave Jack a bunch to put up, under the condition that I host a 64 FFA tourney -_____________-

What is the nearest airport? I can fly anywhere pretty much, and I just might want to make this to get some brawl in.

EDIT: Found it! Put me down as unconfirmed though.
Vancouver International

You should come with Dan, Carl, and the others, so it's convenient for me to pick everyone up ^ ^

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Meta: My parents wouldn't be a big fan of me getting housing from people from BC lol. I take care of myself don't worry.

Metà

Smash Master
Alright, be like that >_>

Btw try to get here Friday afternoon if you can, because I'm going to try to host a smashfest at SFU before the tournament (but only for a select number of players)

Top Bottom