• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLAST - Smells Like a Smash Tournament: 7/10/2010, Wichita, KS

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Right now, it seems like only Nebraska and Kansas are attending this. lol
Missouri, Iowa, where you at??? I'm trying to make this run as smoothly as possible.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
See that's the bad thing about IA we like to attend all this tourneys but we lack drivers and/or vehicles. It's specially hard cause both Razor and Peeks are the ones who could possible get a hold of a van but now Razor became a teacher and is moving away, Peeks moved out and got a job so now we are like FFFFFFFFFFFFFF T.T

Nicole

Smash Champion
Sorry, MO is slow and doesn't pay attention to tournament things. At least 6 or 10 of us are coming to this.

Gamer Name: Nicole
State: MO
Wii? sure
SSBB? yeah
TV? nope
GCN? **** melee
SSBM? just joking, but no

Nicole

Smash Champion
^ we should team. you could run away and throw ****...and then i could run away and throw ****! :psycho:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
disciple, i can pick you (and anyone else) up from the airport, seeing as it's in my backyard.

ALSO!! my birthday is coming up soon, i may do a gaming/poker thing the weekend of the 26th. or do nothing at all for another year. so stay tuned.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If no one from Nebraska comes with me (I assume everyone else is going with Trent cause he's so RAVEN) I may make a detour to pick up an Iowa kid or two, depending on space, how nice I am and if Joker wants to team with me :p j/k...almost

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
(as previously posted on Iowa boards)

This is all dependent on me getting my civic back before July 8th, but here's the plan. (Otherwise I'll have to beg Trent to drive me).

I'll drive up thursday the 8th to Jokers/wherever to get my *** handed to me by Iowa, maybe with 1 other person, idk yet.

Friday, sometime we'll drive to Kansas to get my *** handed to be my Kansas with Joker/Skiz/1 other maybe. We will need housing.

Saturday, SLASTing, maybe stay the night again, I will for sure be back in Omaha Sunday night though.

I'm assuming Joker and Skiz are partnering, so I'll probably be looking for one.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
That is what I WANT to do. I am going to talk to him about it next weekend. Sucks not being able to contact him.
You could always just post on the boards. I'm pretty sure Domo has internet on his phone? Maybe not. Just pm him. If not one of us will probably tell him your interested. I remember Zeton saying that Domo was planning on running doubles with you anyway.

I'm assuming Joker and Skiz are partnering, so I'll probably be looking for one.
Whose Skiz? No more Razor?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You could always just post on the boards. I'm pretty sure Domo has internet on his phone? Maybe not. Just pm him. If not one of us will probably tell him your interested. I remember Zeton saying that Domo was planning on running doubles with you anyway.
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Domo currently has no internet access, so contacting him will prove very difficult. Of course, I'll let Domo know that MJG wants to team with him, but... I think he may have already found a teammate. I'm not for sure.

Cook

Smash Master
So are we supposed to pre-registrate or something?

I'm coming and I want cool people housing!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. Yeah, if you pre-register, it makes things a lot easier for me.

Just let me know if you're also bringing a wii/ssbb, tv, gamecube/ssbm.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. If you bring a FULL setup (ie a wii, ssbb, and tv; or a gamecube/wii, ssbm, and tv), then I won't charge you a venue fee. >_< Bring working setups, though, please.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
If memory serves...which it probably doesn't...arent you having a party at your house on the tenth, cook?

D. Disciple

Smash Master
disciple, i can pick you (and anyone else) up from the airport, seeing as it's in my backyard.

ALSO!! my birthday is coming up soon, i may do a gaming/poker thing the weekend of the 26th. or do nothing at all for another year. so stay tuned.
Alright cool, I'll let you know when I'm leaving and arriving when it gets closer to the date.

Feng Shui

Smash Cadet
Gamer Name: Feng Shui
State: Kansas
Wii? Yes
SSBB? Yes
TV? Probably no
GCN? No
SSBM? No

Rawr.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right. If you haven't preregistered yet, please do so as soon as possible. I don't want us to end up being in a venue that's not big enough for all of us. I'll update the second post later on.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
where do i preregister?

i skimmed the first page and don see nottin.....
Yo, this is Mr. Doom, get it right.

You pre-register here. Just let me know if you're bringing any setups too, like a wii, ssbb, gamecube, ssbm, and/or tv.

Original Post has been updated.

CTX

Smash Journeyman
Gamer Name: CTX
State: Missouri
Wii? Yes
SSBB? Yes
TV? Nope
GCN? Nope
SSBM? Nope

Doom, I wanna $5 MM you.

EDIT: Sorry, Mr. Doom I wanna $5 MM you.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Gamer Name: Future
State: Missouri
Wii? Yes
SSBB? Yes
TV? maybe.... depends on who else is coming so idk yet sorry prob not though
GCN? No
SSBM? No

Kel

Smash Master
Why is America so freaking huge?

Wichita is THIRTEEN HOURS FROM CINCINNATI! When I lived in Japan I could travel from the northern part of the country to the south by train in less than that time. And I'd actually get to see something besides corn and cows...

Top Bottom