• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sorry Guys... come to WATO!!!!! same weekend. Link 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
I seriously wish I could go to both! PR people are hyped about this event now. If i get a new job hopefully I can make both of these event, but GAMME is getting more priority on our eyes. I just need to know whos going to this!! Time will decide.

Ill comment this to vVv Scrub and the other dudes from the other gaming communities. If they go to this, Im definitely going to GAMME.

oh Eduardo is coming to our event, he and I hung out recently, I picked him up from Tampa and we went to a tourney in Orlando together. Eduardo is my puerto rican brother from another mother ^^

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
So will this actually have atleast 1 ssb64 tourney? There have been way too many fighting game tourneys that have promised ssb64 only to not come through.
yes we are looking at roughly 24-25 setups in the smash arena for this, Plank and my team will work it into the schedule for you guys to play.

I will be talking to plank to do a special event we call

"Ultimate Smash" which we do for anime conventions - we will take the top players from Melee and Brawl for this weekend and run a separate tournament - no fee, to determine the best in all 3 games but we have our own way to run it which is fun, so stay tuned for that, this will be closer to the end of the weekend.

WE PR PEOPPLE ARE GOING TO THIS, rapa a los grin gosss
Oye Mi Canto!

oh thats right, arent you going to cali for college soon?

did you get accepted already?
School is more important!

so if it also has "anime and music"

then there'll be like

wimminz

right?
Yes, many...

we also have in the console and tourney room our maid service which will have our gals taking orders from those of you that are in your pools and waiting on deck for your matches. This will help you not walk away from a tourney when its time for your matches, so you don't risk being DQ'd - its a service we will be providing all weekend with out lovely gamer gals.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
"Ultimate Smash" which we do for anime conventions - we will take the top players from Melee and Brawl for this weekend and run a separate tournament - no fee, to determine the best in all 3 games but we have our own way to run it which is fun, so stay tuned for that, this will be closer to the end of the weekend.
Well theres a 99% chance I'll be the top ssb64 player there, do I get to be included in Ultimate Smash lol?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Truuu, I'm taking Ultimate Smash down then. Been playin competitive melee for 4+ years and anyone can play brawl haha.

idea

Smash Master
we also have in the console and tourney room our maid service which will have our gals taking orders from those of you that are in your pools and waiting on deck for your matches. This will help you not walk away from a tourney when its time for your matches, so you don't risk being DQ'd - its a service we will be providing all weekend with out lovely gamer gals.
O_O
10char

=)

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
O_O
10char

=)

You guys can thank Mandy my assistant for thinking it up...I am a ruthless T.O. at heart and if your dont communicate to me your whereabouts when I call you for the tourney and no one knows where you are and your not in another tourney - DQ Hammer!

Plank is the same....

She asked me one day (my assistant) what is the biggest issue for people being DQ'd, is it them being irresponsible.

I told her partially yes if you consider them not communicating, but really its the length of time a tourney takes to run and people get hungry so they walk off thinking they have time and go grab something to eat and that will kill the time faster then they think because they are not consciously waiting. So she gave me the idea to use the gals from our maid cafe service to waitress the event.

^_^

Thank mandy - she brings the girlies to the gaming community ^^

idea

Smash Master
You guys can thank Mandy my assistant for thinking it up...I am a ruthless T.O. at heart and if your dont communicate to me your whereabouts when I call you for the tourney and no one knows where you are and your not in another tourney - DQ Hammer!

Plank is the same....

She asked me one day (my assistant) what is the biggest issue for people being DQ'd, is it them being irresponsible.

I told her partially yes if you consider them not communicating, but really its the length of time a tourney takes to run and people get hungry so they walk off thinking they have time and go grab something to eat and that will kill the time faster then they think because they are not consciously waiting. So she gave me the idea to use the gals from our maid cafe service to waitress the event.

^_^

Thank mandy - she brings the girlies to the gaming community ^^
cool, good...idea. dammit, i can't say that word anymore.

i guess i gotta figure out a way to go to this then.

any beaches nearby? it'll be summer, in florida. gotta visit some beaches.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Orlando isn't too close to the beach, well I think like 45 mins to an hour???

I know i'll be there a few days after the tourney with my gf. My Bday is june 8th =D

Frames

DI
yo mannnnnny im totally down for this tournament and to help run it if you need assistance

also

top 16 in melee

ARE

GOIN

TO

DISNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Orlando isn't too close to the beach, well I think like 45 mins to an hour???

I know i'll be there a few days after the tourney with my gf. My Bday is june 8th =D
we dont need beaches.

we got waterparks. theyre like superbeaches

with mini fake-beaches inside of them

Edit: lol wait what? top 16 melee getting disney tickets? no brawl love? =(

kiwiii

Smash Lord
woww this looks amazing

congrats plank on being selected to be TO

gonna start saving... so much stuff going on in the summer but this tourney will have priority smash-wise!

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
yo mannnnnny im totally down for this tournament and to help run it if you need assistance

also

top 16 in melee

ARE

GOIN

TO

DISNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WORLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

FREEEEEEEEEEEEE TICKETSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
oh snap are you serious lol you want us to post that info lol

Kevin you just became a Sponsor - HYPE

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Omg i have to get top 16 now. Lol.

I am excited, I went to FL last summer and it was great, cant wait to go back.

gpx and i will be doing lots of tournies together in the future to make sure smash continues to thrive ^_^

tw1n

Smash Champion
I have a feeling I'm going to be housing 100 people again for this.

Plank, I would like to help you TO this since its REALLY near where I live and the GPX guy also wanted me to help TO his next event.
Yo HBox. If me and my bro can make it. Would you be willing to house us =]
(magic tricks included...)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
frames are u seriously about that disneyland thing? do u have some sort of hookup? lol

if so, that **** is going on the first post!

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm gonna have to save up so much to try to make this, Apex and Genesis 2!!! Ahh!!!

This one is gonna have a lot of priority added to it since the Florida crew is so legit!

Yo Frames! Where were you at Pound??? Missed ya man :( You missed RockCrock get owned by me and my bro. Just ask HarrietTheGuy or raistlin or anyone else really lol. (except Hbox... he missed that one)

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
I know his mother also works there if I remember correctly. and the dates for GAMME would not be a blackout time. our staff is looking at going on Monday after the convention ends and all is tucked away in its box truck on its way to the next event! So would be interesting for a lot of our staff, guests and 16 smashers going to disney together...take over...why not.

D1

Banned via Administration
Manny you already know I'm down to help in any way shape or form! Btw are you going to EVO this year? I don't remember asking you at Pound 4.

OverLade

Smash Hero
the Venue Does Not Close!!! Play All Nightttttttt!!!! We Have As Long As We Need To Finish Events, Although We Will Try To Finish Up At Reasonable Times.
raaapppeeeeeeeee.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
oh Eduardo is coming to our event, he and I hung out recently, I picked him up from Tampa and we went to a tourney in Orlando together. Eduardo is my puerto rican brother from another mother ^^
Yeah, I heard they were talking about making it to this like a month or something. Hopefully the smash community will go to this too because it seems too epic to miss.

Time to start saving. If only Armada, Amsah and the rest of the EU would come to this. Epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom