• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southern California Tournament - San Bernardino 2/18/06 [RESULTS]

Zenith

Smash Ace
EzynJAY said:
well zenith are u on luigis right nut or left nut...
Funny joke, but it's still bulls***. Luigi's got that shffl, after I learn how to counter that then I'll go after you (YEAH YOU EzynJAY). Araknophobik, do you know how to do C. Falcon's gentleman? I don't understand it.(EzynJAY quit thinkin bout Luigi's nuts OK boy).
Don't forget,
Zenith is tha name, and I'll aim straight fu ya brain. lol

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
Zenith said:
Funny joke, but it's still bulls***. Luigi's got that shffl, after I learn how to counter that then I'll go after you (YEAH YOU EzynJAY). Araknophobik, do you know how to do C. Falcon's gentleman? I don't understand it.(EzynJAY quit thinkin bout Luigi's nuts OK boy).
Don't forget,
Zenith is tha name, and I'll aim straight fu ya brain. lol
zenith my name is joseph come see me at the next san bernandino tourney

sadisticbore

Smash Journeyman
luigi and fabian know what they r talkin bout ,im the real jay or we could play to c, now cant we, and luigi joe thinks he is better than u so prove him wrong like i did.

we know we got 9 and he got like 13 or some ****

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
u ****** forget i got like 2 hours of sleep but thats ok u guys celebrate 9th wel see come claremont and zenith im serious...

araknophobik

Smash Master
yeah luigi and I had no ****ing sleep that weekend. I left his place like at 1 cuz of the halo lan we had, then the next day he probably got up earlier than me to set up and than by the time the tourny ended and the friendly's (once again Pat, thanks for the music) it was like...**** man i was tired as hell and i didnt have to set up.
Jay<luigi<fabian
done deal

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Alrite, the time has been altered. I'm making the tournament start earlier, I guarantee you that this tournament is going to be a LOT more organize than my others. Now that I have more space and most likely a mic, I'll be able to get people up to their matches rather quickly. So everytihng will probably fly by, and maybe even have a crew tourney. How much per crew should it be to enter?

Zenith

Smash Ace
Alright, Crew battles. That's what I wanna see. Hey Luigi don't you have one. I assume you do by your sig. I got shfflng by the way, but I can't move forward with Falco while shfflng and shooting. I end up doing his Forward-B. And I lost on Very Hard Classic because of it.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
Zenith said:
Alright, Crew battles. That's what I wanna see. Hey Luigi don't you have one. I assume you do by your sig. I got shfflng by the way, but I can't move forward with Falco while shfflng and shooting. I end up doing his Forward-B. And I lost on Very Hard Classic because of it.
Yea. Just keep practicing I guess

Zenith

Smash Ace
Ayy araknophobik, I just thought of a counter pick to your C. Falcon and Sheik.

araknophobik

Smash Master
yo luigi, if there are crew battles...and since in the sig my falcon is in the middle..does that mean im captian? haha captain falcon is captain...ya'll can call me "the capt" hehe just a thought

Zenith

Smash Ace
araknophobik said:
zelda?
i was having a bad day at the game sunday...but yeah im truely not that good. Maybe i was just getting lucky : )
How can you say that after 3 wins in a row.

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
araknophobik said:
yo luigi, if there are crew battles...and since in the sig my falcon is in the middle..does that mean im captian? haha captain falcon is captain...ya'll can call me "the capt" hehe just a thought
"hehe", wtf *****, what's wrong with you? And you in the middle cuz you're being protected by everyone outside. Hey, I'm on the outside, now all is right with the world. :psycho:

Zenith

Smash Ace
Evilnemesis said:
"hehe", wtf *****, what's wrong with you? And you in the middle cuz you're being protected by everyone outside. Hey, I'm on the outside, now all is right with the world. :psycho:
lol. GET EM!!!

araknophobik

Smash Master
Evilnemesis said:
"hehe", wtf *****, what's wrong with you? Leave me alone while i go listen to my Evenescense. Hey, Bring Me To Life is on, now all is right with the world. :psycho:
wtf are you talking about? told you to lay off of that **** :psycho:

Bigtreydawg

Smash Cadet
sir2378 said:
r there any tourneys closer to barstow,california

Hey you're pretty close to the barstow-victrorville area. Hit up me Pat(Stuntcuum) and Jabriel(Sadistic) we'll be glad to play

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
ok, I need to ste all of you mafukas straight...ready.

First, Joe is the real J, Jabriel is just ashamed of his heritage.

Second, J's Falco is "Beastin", as all you SB folks say

Third, None of you need to be talking back to Trey, cuz he is better than all of you in smash

Fourth, J's Marth is better than mine

Fifth, I beat Jabriel in Samus ditto's

Sixth, Luigi loves to spam lasers, but its cool, cuz skill>>>>Lasers

If I hear one gay joke out of any of you, your gunna get fuked up.

Props to J for quoting me

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Evilnemesis said:
Does that mean I'm being protected by Nick?! :dizzy:

And how about we throw in a low tier tourney for kicks if we have time.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
i keep trying to post then it freezes so gay all im gonna say is pats post is true and zenith ill c u at sb u better be there ***** or u can c me in compton either way ill c u wen i see u

Zenith

Smash Ace
lol. Oh yeah I'm going even if I'm not ready I'm still going. I'm playing at least 5 hours a day, cause this is going to be Xtreme. I don't even think I'll make it pass 2 rounds. Maybe even lose the 1st.

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
wow.......i literally dont know what to say but when pat says it ppl dont even show up ****ing gay man and girls just put out for pat

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
luigi we still mming at claremont
5 dollars
i say we falco dittos 5 dollars
then since ur marth can take mine and so can fabians we mm marth dittos 5 dollars also

Top Bottom