• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Spoon Sword Social

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Huh? What about the one that announced dlc for Hyrule Warriors? Wasn't that this month?
I dident see that

But if your talking about tingle and young link that was januarys direct

But if this was in feburary it was probably a special direct like 50-fact and the smash bros general direct (those are example and like the hyrule warriors direct.)

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
I dident see that

But if your talking about tingle and young link that was januarys direct

But if this was in feburary it was probably a special direct like 50-fact and the smash bros general direct (those are example and like the hyrule warriors direct.)
dont forget the pokemon directs an the bayonette one to

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
Last time we had a Nintendo Direct, they only gave us, like, a couple day's notice before it aired. Kinda blows. It's easier to wait if you know when something's coming.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I reckon I'm the only one here who's never played Uprising, so I'm just gonna slowly back away before someone asks me something...
*Tiptoes quietly out the back door*
Would you like to? I have enough coins on Club Nintendo to get you a DL code.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I reckon I'm the only one here who's never played Uprising, so I'm just gonna slowly back away before someone asks me something...
*Tiptoes quietly out the back door*
You aren't the only one. I have not. The only games I've played through in the last few years that I own are Pokemon games and Smash Bros.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
^I dunno, I've never been a fan of Mega Mewtwo.
I feel like Mega Mewtwo Y isn't intimidating compared to his normal form and Mega Mewtwo X being a physical attacker is just plain weird.
I wouldn't mind his megas so much if there was a third Mega that captured what Mewtwo was about, but I'm not satisfied with just the two we have now. It's just that each Mega feels like they're only a part of what Mewtwo really is and not the full thing.

Also this.

Last edited:

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...it's designed so that you have your left hand on the Circle Pad and your right hand controlling the stylus at the same time.

Lefties have to either use the Circle Pad Pro, change the control scheme so that ABXY buttons are used to move(which sounds terrible), or play it as if they were right-handed.
The only one of those options that's really ideal is the Circle Pad Pro.
Ya that sucks.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
Every time someone abbreviates Kid Icarus into KI, for a second I think they're talking about Killer Instinct but then a split second later I remember that Uprising is a thing.

U-Throw

Smash Lord
NNID
GKB21101
Would you like to? I have enough coins on Club Nintendo to get you a DL code.
Thank you so much for the offer, but I'll politely decline. Uprising never really appealed to me as a game. I've read about it on several different sites, and while it sounds like it might be really cool for other people, it never struck me personally as anything I wanted. Once again, thank you so much for the offer, it means a lot, but I politely pass.

Also this.
Note: I like Mega Mewtwo Y.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
It sucks that I only have 160 CN coins. If I had the means to get another code right now, I would, if only to boost it to 200 and maybe get an NES Classic or something. I can only afford the Game Boy games at this point. :/

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Thank you so much for the offer, but I'll politely decline. Uprising never really appealed to me as a game. I've read about it on several different sites, and while it sounds like it might be really cool for other people, it never struck me personally as anything I wanted. Once again, thank you so much for the offer, it means a lot, but I politely pass.

Also this.
Note: I like Mega Mewtwo Y.
Eh, no biggie.
As it turns out, the page didn't update correctly, and I only have 295 coins anyway. Is there anything on there I can get for anyone? I'm tempted to pick up F-Zero 64, but if someone is dying for a copy of Dillon's Rolling Western or something, I don't mind picking it up for him/her.

mobilisq

Smash Ace
Man I'm surprised I overlooked Mario tennis last time I was on the site

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
It sucks that I only have 160 CN coins. If I had the means to get another code right now, I would, if only to boost it to 200 and maybe get an NES Classic or something. I can only afford the Game Boy games at this point. :/
I only need 190 more to get a poster set...

JesseMcCloud

NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
I bought a Majora's Mask Edition New 3DS XL and it didn't garner me any coinage. Sad Panda :(

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Does anyone know how to register a Wii U without linking the Club Nintendo account? It can only be linked to one NNID, and my GF already linked it to hers, but she doesn't have a CN account, and says I can use it for coins if I can figure out how.

Spirst

I bought a Majora's Mask Edition New 3DS XL and it didn't garner me any coinage. Sad Panda :(
Club Nintendo program discontinuation schedule
1/20/2015
Products released after this date are not eligible for registration with Club Nintendo

Yep, that sucks.

M24S4

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know how to register a Wii U without linking the Club Nintendo account? It can only be linked to one NNID, and my GF already linked it to hers, but she doesn't have a CN account, and says I can use it for coins if I can figure out how.
I doubt it will work without somehow tricking around and using her NNID, du the fact there is no code with it

While i am quite sure there will be a direct this month (maby also for mentioning the closing of club Nintendo and maby givung some view into the future), i don't really think we will get a mewtwo trailer, as much as i would like one. I am not only talking about a cgi trailer (btw dr mario didn't get one, too), but also a gameplay video. I think M2 will be released at the end of april earliest, rather mid may (although i wish he comes as soon as possible). If they would be able to show as a gameplay video now, that would mean mewtwo has to be finished or at least nearly finished, they wouldn't show some unfinished stuff, right?
When the project is terminated, they would also have no reason to hold it back from releasing it immediately, that would be a big relief for the developers and, due the fact mewtwo is a test object in terms of dlc, they don't want to waste any time i guess. (And i am sure they want to make money fast ;))
So i only see a trailer coming, if they are able to release the dlc a very short time after it and that would be end of march latest and i also doubt the release is settled at the beginning of spring by this. Maby they will release a trailer independet from a direct, shortly before release.
A cgi trailer, as mentioned before, is most unlikely imo, it also costs a lot of work. But maby the will surprise us, i have no doubt it could be helpful for promotion purposes.

I am keeping my expectations low, but i am at least envisaging a release date

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Still waiting for whatever Mewtwo's damn Final Smash is.

The wait kills meh.

Top Bottom