• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYKz - High Point, NC - Jul 26, 08 - Melee/Brawl tourny

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I thought that Ali wouldn't be back in time for this? He'll probably pop up soon with a weird new video or something and let us know anyways. In Melee man of course! Brawl too if you decide you need that extra ca$h.

Good job on your 1,800 post too dude. Much NC love in those posts.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh believe me, I don't want to wait around for a chance like this!

With that said, who wouldn't mind teaming with Twitch? He's a decent partner, can live fairly long, can shine spike really well, and has a boyish glow that distracts the opponents from the match.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, do you think that Kissyface will probably not go or what? Anyways, I'll work with that for now because teaming with LoZR=too good.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I haven't gotten an answer from him yet, but if he does comes I'm totally teaming with him. I played a lot of friendlies with Twitch at the last tourney, and he seems like he'd make a great team-mate.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im teaming with a Level 9 Computer in Melee and his name is Vilt. :'D

Thats if he has money for doubles.

Smash Rookie
can people crash at your house until the morning? (don't have the afternines)

S0FT

Smash Ace
Dark Hart in order for GA (or atleast me) to drive all the way up there The e/f has to be a lot bigger.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey man, if it gets more guys, then it can't be that bad. Sup Soft, if the entry fee gets raised and you decide to come, we gotta play again man! It's been waayyy too long.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm guessing that the entrance fee has been raised enough. LoZR, we gonna take em all man! Sorry Dark Hart, if LoZR doesn't get this, then I hope I'll be next in line. BEHR, stop getting yourself in trouble lol.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yes so you people need to spread the word in other threads and let people know about this. Nobody will come unless you let them know =P. That is all. Peepee time to own

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
peepee is so good, i cant wait till we battle it out in a tournament though, can you take out a veteran like myself though son???? Cant wait

BTW i love malk

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know man, I'm going up against the dude that's played all kinds of good players and got that tech skill. I'm ready for the big challenge though! I'll make sure that this isn't easy for either of us, don't you worry!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sounds good man. He seems to be ok with the idea too, which allows me to focus on ****** with LoZR! This is gonna be so much fun!

Habanero Pepper

Smash Apprentice
Why don't you just come down since obviously we're not coming up >.> XD
was that directed at me? Because that's unfortunately not possible. If it was, I wouldn't have asked. And I kind of dropped the subject since last night so w/e.

No worries though, I'll be getting my friend zach to ride me to your tour. Haven't played you guys in a long while.

Top Bottom