• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYKz - High Point, NC - Jul 26, 08 - Melee/Brawl tourny

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, where are all of the OOS smashers at now that we've raised entrance fee? A good OOS team needs to come up for LOZR and I to whup up on.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Im ready to whoop tail. Im going to see ali when he returns in the beginning of august, who else is going to see him??

BTW i love malk

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll try to get up there too then. I have no idea what I'll be doing then, but you guys are too good, I can't afford to miss it! I went to Charlotte a few days ago, and Peter was nearly heartbroken without Ali. You need to hurry back Ali!!
For the tournament: These guys don't know what's gonna hit them when we play man.
@Krii: You said you were gonna sleep on the entrance fee idea, and it's been a couple days, so what do you want to do?

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I have announcement everyone:
1. Me and Speedsk8er are teaming up for Brawl Teams y'awl!! (Relevance!!!!)
2. I bought new Rainbows, so my self-esteem is way up!
3. Shawn Johnson is a hottie

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I have announcement everyone:
1. Me and Speedsk8er are teaming up for Brawl Teams y'awl!! (Relevance!!!!)
2. I bought new Rainbows, so my self-esteem is way up!
3. Shawn Johnson is a hottie
Aw yeeeeeeh! IC + Diddy team. XD *banana dance*

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Start spreading the word about this people. Since the entry fee is high people from out of state will be willing to come. So spread it in other threads peeps

2shynornot2shyn

Smash Rookie
maybe i will b able 2 make this 1.... havnt been 2 a decent tourny since the 1 awhile ago at pembroke. I will bring atleast 3 others if i make it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Well, I tried again with VA and GA. I'll take another stab at it in a few more days if there aren't any responses. You guys checking this thread out: you won't be disappointed if you make this trip, NC smash is tough.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll try to get the word out a little more without becoming a pest or something.
As for MMs, no thanks. I'll save our matches for the tournament finals!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It's cool, but I humbly suggest that you update the OP with the raised entrance fee as we spread the word about this tournament.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think, wayy back there, he said it was 15 a person for both singles and doubles. I may go double check. It's still whatever Krii says now though.

BEHR

Smash Hero
**** im going for Casuals. o;

I aint got no mula for this baby. o;

Krii

Smash Journeyman
someone just ask me and i wondered, Should locks be banned? I mean like Falco lazer lock, knee lock with Snake and jab locking?

I might need a team mate too, if dr. sparkly doesn't agree >.>

BEHR

Smash Hero
someone just ask me and i wondered, Should locks be banned? I mean like Falco lazer lock, knee lock with Snake and jab locking?

I might need a team mate too, if dr. sparkly doesn't agree >.>
I think you should Bannnn Fazer and Jab.

Kneeeeeeez lock is easy to get out of for me. o;

BEHR

Smash Hero
I heard Shawn Johnson is coming to this.

Now I really want to come.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Definately ban all locks. BEHR, I'm starting to worry that Dark Hart has sucked you into his cult of Shawn Johnson worship. It's not healthy trust me.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Definately ban all locks. BEHR, I'm starting to worry that Dark Hart has sucked you into his cult of Shawn Johnson worship. It's not healthy trust me.

She is kinda cute. lol

And I do like the Olympics. o;

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I like short girls too. Plus it's not a cult, Dr.pP, I'm just stating a fact. It's all a matter of personal opinion. Also, as cute as she is, I'm not obsessed; it's just a little joke. =P Krackshot Kroc started it anyway.

@BEHR: She's to old for you, bro.

Malk

Smash Champion
the only thing I think should be banned in brawl is metaknight, snake, the fart, ivysaur's down b, dying as ivysaur, nana, hanenbow and beam swords

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Malk, I love your list of banned things dude. Too funny. I guess if Karn hasn't seen them banned(he's been to CH3, so what do I know?) then they should be all right then. You got a new strategy now Karn, or you just gonna whup me with ROB this time?

lord karn

Smash Master
Lol Malk, I love your list of banned things dude. Too funny. I guess if Karn hasn't seen them banned(he's been to CH3, so what do I know?) then they should be all right then. You got a new strategy now Karn, or you just gonna whup me with ROB this time?
Nah, I'm just going to learn snake.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
NC tournament yesssss

the KIDS better be here for this...even if you guys don't want us to we will anyway lmao

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh great, we'll finally get to see you guys in tournament! Can't wait dudes!
Karn: I'm not worried about Snake anymore, unless it's Ali's cuz I haven't beaten it down yet. Should your Snake **** me though, go ROB for a couple matches, I could use the matchup practice lol.

Top Bottom