• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smash 2 Result Thread

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Ally, teach me how to fight double MK in doubles, lol.

Also, I am way too lazy to do specific shoutouts, so...

@Everyone: You make me horny, love ya.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
First wall of text I made in a while =)

1. Shadow- Great matches in tourney. Wish we could've had some friendlies. Definitely a guy who knows his ****. Back throw to SL combos wth T_T
1. DMBrandon - lulz, playing against you was very fun. I might be able to come to Viridian once I have everythings situated here.
1. Zucco- Wish we could've played outside Those few doubles friendlies. I don't have many chances to play lucario mains =)
4. PikaPika! - I did a lot better vs your MK this tourney than last. I'm finally starting to get more comfortable with MK on most stages now. Offstage, I definitely felt lots of pressure trying to get back =p
5. Cura-felt odd that this is like the first tourney where we never played! But still, I wish I saw that set of you vs snakeee!
7. Dr Grandpa- How could you get better after not owning a wii/playing for 4 months? Ridiculous. Maybe we should team up next time and see how things work out again? Doubles friendlies were **** o_o
7. Snakeee- Every time I see your ZSS I'm like o_O. Can't figure it out. We need to play a LOT more. 1 setup for 5 hours was not enough lol. Hopefully I'll get 2-3stocked less like yesterday -_-
9. 1337-0 - Your ness keeps getting better and better! You've already taken games off me before, I can't let my guard down vs your ness now >=)
9. James- I assume this is the lucario player I played. It really surprised me! Had to step it up the middle of the first match. And you're local?! Definitely try coming to more tourneys in the future. Hope you had an enjoyable time during this one =)
9. Kanto - Your playstyle of pikachu changed since the first time we played if I recall correctly. You were reading me pretty well for a while. I heard your PT is also pretty awesome, too. Show me your rock collection. I really enjoyed this tournament, (despite sleep and cold johns lol), and can't wait for the next one.
9. Sharky- Thanks for helping me find the place in Syracuse! It was a great help. Saw you and CJT do pretty well in doubles
13. Sleep- For some reason, I really enjoy playing against diddys. You tried to mindgame me with a broken controller in the beginning. I can see why messing with the nanners is so fun
13. Kid- I have to find the right place to fit when we play doubles together. Sonic is just so different ya know? We did pretty well with wolf and lucario though. I was confused why you didn't use sonic vs lucario, if you were willing to do it (and WIN) vs snake. Your sonic is really tough cause of all the reading and amazing reflexes you do all the time.
13. Acton- I think you've improved by a lot these last couple months, even if you're new to brawl. Keep it up learning from matches/other people, and you'll be pretty formidable soon, especially placing quite well. I can see how dedicated you are to smash. Also, thanks for giving me and my friends rides to the other venue =)
17. Alt - Your pika is pretty tough in doubles. I saw you going wild in some of those matches =p
17. CJT - having snakeee so early must've been tough. Don't doubt your ROB or your ROB skillz. I've seen how tough you could be.
17. Allied- Nice meeting you. Your kirby surprised me when I let my guard down. Don't play kirby mains that often =p Your kirby is more fun than your snake lol
17. Sheth- Pretty funny dude. Hope you come to some more tourneys
17. Goodies- Cool dude. You definitely have my respect. You still use diddy?
17. Jesse- Thanks for letting me crash at your place. Everyone was so out of it lol
25. Eevee- I didn't see that snake match, but in doubles your peach seems just as hard to kill XD
33. Dudutsai- Yaa, I should've entered melee, but I really wanted to get my brawl game tip-top. I may try next time. Nice seeing you again at tourney.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I'm going on a Smash Journey this summer for 3-5 months. I'm travelling around the US and training in Brawl and Melee. I'll stop by wherever you are and we'll play for a bit

Spife

Smash Master
tags tags tags tags tags

<3'd seeing everyone I hadn't seen in a while (i.e. everyone I didn't travel in with)

Sama-san

Smash Cadet
Wow looks like it was an interesting tourny... rofl Foy is secretly training to be the best, he just doesn't want anyone to know yet...

:( I have no shoutouts as I wasn't there but

Hubble : Sup :D

Mana : :((((

RaynEx : Good to see you on friday, hopefully there will be more tournaments around, not to mention I love going up to toronto in the summer, I'll have to find a good time or w/e... fun friendlys. You should definatly main Roy in all tournaments.

Everyone else;

Hi.

TheHulk

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, i've saved alot of vids yesterday so if u guys have some epic vids in ur wii, please upload it on youtube thanks

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Just to clarify, the "Doom" in results is not me. I wasn't here. And "jg" isn't JG Wentworth.

Look at all that JUICE in the top spots!

Zucco

Smash Master
jg was a cool dude. Mained Lucario! Sucked that he got Shadow of all people right away.

Allied

Smash Master
still mad lazy not doing shoutouts yet but yeah im not ally and m2k or apart of that team

i didnt do teams lol XD i just noticed that tho mad funny hahahah

MCmaniacDBR

Smash Apprentice
anyone that has brawl vids on an SD card and wants me to upload em, i'm more than willing to do that again

only problem is im not at my house im at RIT and my roommate wont mod his wii, so bcb i'm gonna need to know how that custom stage gecko load works

Spife

Smash Master
Foy my Link messed up your Aye-Seas so hard. Didn't you rage quit? :3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Roman, you and unknown were like my favorite people that i met that I didnt know before this tourney, you almost jumped to get off of setups for tourney matches and I really respect that, youre also wayyyy funny. Makes me want to go up to mass. Our set was pretty close, i just need to learn how to fight a character thats everywhere at once...

Hero: WHO THE HELL IS HERO?! He posts on the thread ONE TIME like "Ima come to this tourney, derp da berp" and than just ***** like Everyone! like what the hell is that? I wanted to play you and see for myself how good you were, Im sorry I never got the chance.

Skye: your fox was the most rediculously over-technical thing ive ever seen lol. but your techskill is no match for my reading and mindgames lol. you were the one I pulled like 15 downsmashes on with ganon right? you were begging me for more games, and I wanted to keep playing, but I wanted to play everyone that i could, and i had to TO the joint too so im sorry.

Snakeee: I didnt get home till 6 am. and I felt like I was dying, quite honestly. I didnt think about it till today, but Im actually alergic to cats, and the two cats in there was actually giving me a massive asthma attack. The worst one ive had in a year or more, thats why i was feeling so dead and didnt want to MM you. otherwise it would have been on like donkey kong. we have to MM in brawl and melee next time, so I can embarass you twice as hard. and from now on, dont listen to diem, its bad for your tourney health... ZSS on RC > MK on RC? LOL.

Mattdotzeb: WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU? you were like the first mass kid we talked to about coming to this and like 6 dudes showed up without you. whahapinnnn?

Shadow: Even though we didnt play, I would hope that weve turned this beef between you and me/pika in to more of a friendly rivalry. you played well dispite the fact that san would have beaten you had he taken you to a neutral stage. Ill play you next time, promise. and I wont take it easy on you either. lol. me, pika, and san will all get you back next time.

Diem, meeting you for the first time, reminded me of the first time i met pikapika, you come off as a condescending, arrogant, douchebag, prick, but when I just trashed you as hard as you did me, it turned out you were a really down to earth funny, knowledgable guy. I want to play you next time too. it seemed like you got a little too happy for beating a pika tho, seeing as hes a non viable character and all... Try not to get messed up by san so hard next time.

zucco: I wish i watched more of your matches but simply from observation of the results your lucario is just like 3 levels higher than mine, i need to play you and watch you more, and get mine up to snuff, good stuff beating pika twice, I know him and hes not the kind of dude to not pony up in a money match. so that wasnt a big deal to me. i need to come down there soon, so you can teach me how to lucario.

Ether: I was dealing with a bunch of stuff at once, so let me give you a proper explanation. We were in the TOs girlfriend's sister's house, she didnt know she was going to have 50 gamer dudes in her house at the beginning of the day so I wanted to make sure she was adaquately and properly compensated for her trouble in housing all of us, so along with other things, i didnt think it was right to give you venue fee back for your system. other than that, thanks for playing me and teaching me absolutely nothing about how to fight normal snakes... bum.

allied: im not gonna lie, I was upset about playing you. after seeing san wax you up and down the place(lol), i felt like I didnt play against you as well as I could have. our set was stupid close, but I just felt I was just losing to the character instead of the player. but the kirby match was fun and legit. money match next time. you were madd chil and super fun to hang with, i hope you come down again.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
anyone that has brawl vids on an SD card and wants me to upload em, i'm more than willing to do that again

only problem is im not at my house im at RIT and my roommate wont mod his wii, so bcb i'm gonna need to know how that custom stage gecko load works
I'll pm you the info.

Edit: Actually, I'm pretty tired to give the info, and it's kinda hard for me to just remember it off of the top of my head. I'll try to pm it to you tomorrow.

soma ghost

Smash Journeyman
Lots of friendlies not so many tourney sets.
Skye- your fox is shine crazy. The irony of losing a match from over wavedashing an edge hog with link.
Pyro- I was eating those side bees. Tons of matches, good stuff
leet-0- Only got one match in but your falcon wasnt bad keep playing melee. I think we both can call cold hand johns
Foy- if I new you played IC i wouldn't have even considered going link but I guess I should learn the match up.
sanuzi- we had some weird match ups. Hopefully this isnt the last time you and Canada come to WNY
Idea- That set sucked. lol Go from last hit of last stock first match to a 4 stocking with 2 suicides in the second match. I will have to say that a kid stood up right in front of me on one of those rests but obviously I was losing regardless. ggs

I need to practice before the next Ra Cha tournament (with people, I've been practicing solely with cpu between tourneys) because I'm ridiculous inconsistent ,and I mean like stock to sock inconsistency not just match to match. I'm sure everyone I played noticed this.

NightroGlycerine

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs for Melee:

1. Rayne Ex - Oh man it was so cool meeting a pro!
2. Kirby Kaze - HOLY CRAP, YOU HAVE FACIAL HAIR?!!?!
3. Unknown - I took two stocks off of you! Between two matches! YES!
5. JesiahTEG - As always man you're the coolest and I love training with you because every time I do I get sooo much better. You're way too hard on yourself, you make getting one's *** kicked downright enjoyable.
9. Manalord - It was so cool meeting you and playing friendlies. You play awesome CF and know a lot about Ganon who's the coolest character
13. Minh - How is your link so good lol, no one plays Link so aggressively and yet you manage to hit like everything that shouldn't hit GG
17. Kid - Goggles, thanks so much for giving me the address and being such a cool Ganon main
25. Pyro - MMMmm Wegman's subs. I'll see if I can stop by RIT smash club when I'm bored out of my mind
33. Foy - GOOD ****, your icies did things I'd never seen before. I want to play you again really badly. THANKS FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO MOONWALK OMG. My game is changed forever.
33. Yo - Good set man, Peach players scare the crap out of me and you can edgeguard like a mofo so keep it up

Also to Brock (I hope that's right) and Amber you two are such cool Rochester folks and it's really awesome getting to know people like you two. And <3 Brock's car even if it couldn't fit me for a food run.

And @Bry THANKS SO MUCH FOR HOSTING it's revitalized the WNY smash community and there's so much hype everywhere now. Thanks for getting your girlfriend's sister to host us and THANK THEM X 1,000,000 for putting up with 60 random *** gamer kids invading their house for a day. Also thank your friend Amanda X1000 for giving us the right directions. Lawl, EAST Syracuse, gg GPS

What an awesome tournament and I can't wait for the next one!

altairian

Smash Lord
Few shouts then a very important message:

The people whose house we invaded - You guys are the BEST. Seriously I don't know how there aren't more people thanking you for giving us a venue at the very last minute to pack 50+ people in to. Thank you so much for keeping this tourney alive!

NJ Crew - It was awesome meeting you guys and I hope you'll come to more upstate NY tourneys in the future. And bring Inui sometime so he can get wrecked by San ;)

Everyone else that traveled - It's awesome to have OOS competition coming to our events now. Thanks for coming!

Cura - You should really just main Marth. Oh yeah, and I promise not to tell anyone that I 0-deathed your snake yesterday.

Eevee - How come we hardly play friendlies anymore? Next time I'm out there we'll have to be bad at melee against each other for a while! XD

Snakeee - Dubs finals was ridiculous, good **** as always.

CJT - I think we're both TRYING to win instead of just playing, and that's holding us back. Next time we play lets just play random fun characters instead of worrying about training.

1337-zero - You're such a good dubs partner, hopefully we can get some practice in at a fest soon cause I keep missing chances to heal you. We're definitely placing top 5 next tourney. Good **** in singles too!

O.M.R - You're probably the coolest dad alive for not only taking your son out to play smash so often, but participating as well. Hope you had a good time, and something will definitely be done about that brawl disc ASAP.

Bry - Your TO game is top tier dude. That tourney was 100% a success if you ask me, don't even worry about that ****ty venue crapping out, everyone had a good time and that was by FAR the fastest/smoothest running brackets we've had to date in a W/CNY tourney. We definitely gotta pika ditto next time, I need to win my dollar back ;)

Al - Nice haircut dude. :p

Scotty - You had me sweating in our match, keep it up you're gonna be rocking some faces with that kirby!

Everyone else - I probably didn't talk to you much/at all, but thanks for helping make this tourney awesome =)

Now for the very important message:

A few items were missing after the event finished. Among these are a Wii and 2 Brawl discs. That's super ****ed up. I don't give a **** how/why these items ended up being taken by someone else, but give them back. If you give a **** at all about your fellow smashers, you will ask everyone you know that was at that tourney to go through their stuff and if they have anything that doesn't belong to them, find a way to return it ASAP. If someone actually stole one or more of these items intentionally and does not return them, I hope you get stabbed in the throat.

Allied

Smash Master
YO PAPA GOOGLES lmaoooo

i didn't get waxxed by san mah boy took him game 3 in the money match! lolololol

he did wax me in tourny tho
ight goggles come out to tourny then cute stuff i'll 5 dollar your cute self ;]

N64

Smash Champion
First of all, comments on the tourney/venue itself. When I first arrived at the venue, I thought i was at the wrong place cause it was some random house, and then found out that we were in the attic of this one random house. I was pretty skeptical of the venue tbh. It's fine for tourneys in general, but that this tourney was so hyped up and progressively got more and more people from out of the region (canada, WNY, ENY, mass, etc.) and then this was our venue seemed rather unprofessional.

Then the power went out. After about a minute of internal loling, I was worried this tourney might not even happen, and that would have been a bummer for a lot of people. However, bry (and whoever else helped, my apologies for not being entirely in the know) handled it quite well and got us a new venue that sufficed. Yes it was crowded, and there were relatively few setups, but I don't think i've ever seen someone so quickly and efficiently get us a new venue and then ensure everyone made it there well enough and that the tourney itself started promptly and all parts were completed.

For next time, I know you've promising more preparation, so i'm not too worried. That was my main concern initially, however. regardless, I had a super fun time and would come to this again if I could.

Hokay, now to shoutouts.

1. Raynex - GGs, glad i finally got to play you.
2. Kirby Kaze - I'll get you next time! I really liked watching your sheik, it's sooooo coooooool. Also, of course, you are one of the coolest smashers ever heh.
3. Unknown - Your playstyle ***** mine. I just felt so helpless playing you at this and rom. GGs, you're too good.
4. Zoso - we didn't get to play outside of teams, but you beasted this tourney. You're better every time i see you.
5. JesiahTEG - Also didn't get to play except in teams, but good job doing so well. We'll play next time.
5. N64 - Good **** me! Get ***** by canada more.
7. Roman - You're so friendly. GJ on your placing, I knew you were pretty good, but you honestly did better than i expected heh.
7. Hero - You had a huge comeback on me in game 2, and I was honestly unsuve if I could win our set. Having never heard of you prior, I was really surprised at how good you were. GGs.
9. PikaPika - Yay didn't have to play you in tourney. Way to hype up brawl, you actually got raynex and other meleers somewhat interested in it heh.
9. Manalord - Didn't get to play outside of teams, but you seemed pretty good. Nice to finally meet you.
9. Dudutsai - GGs, I think you rested me like 8 times in our matches. If you keep improving like this I don't think i'll be able to beat you soon >_>. Good to see you again.
13. Goodies - It's been too long. Good to see you again man.
13. Idea - Of all the jiggs I played, you countered my tactics most. Honestly, if you hit your rests, you probably would have beaten me. Good to see you improving man, and I hope to get to play you again.
17. Silver - GGs.
17. Artery Clogger - Good to see you again man. We'll do better in teams next time heh. See ya around.
17. Cura - Thanks for hosting the smashfest friday night. It was a lot of fun.
17. Kid - GGs, our matches were really close. Good to finally meet and play you.
25. Spife - Sucks we had to play : /. You kept it pretty even though. Super cool hangin out with you. I'll let ya know if i'm ever back in the area.
33. Foy - Good to meet you. Nice clothes! Hopefully we can play sometime.

Everyone else: GGs and fantastic tourney.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Raynex- Good **** winning both events. It was good to play again and I had fun chilling with you the whole weekend. I can't wait until next time. The next rochester event we'll have to go back to that restaurant.

KirbyKaze- Great to see you again! You have a great wealth of smash knowledge and I enjoy conversating with you. Sheik's gay but Captain Falcon has the spirit of a true champion.

Unknown- People don't know about Unknown... you're so good, it's always fun hanging out. Good stuff this weekend. We'll play more next time. I'm glad you liked my poster, I do too. Blondes ftw, also: zelda ftw

Zoso- Good matches, you are really good and I hope we get to play more next time. Nice marth :psycho:

JesiahTEG- Man, you know. Get at me anytime. :cool:

N64- Good games in doubles, I loved watching your pika versus people. I wish we coulda played singles or something. I heard you might retire. Please don't! You're a pika hero :bee:

Roman- Thanks a lot man, you really helped me out. It was good hanging out with you and I look forward to our future encounters at tournaments, because we're definitely chillin. :colorful: How'd you make that apple btw? It worked really well for us, I even used it today :bigthumbu

PikaPika- Practice dat melee come on. But really keep getting better at brawl so we can trash talk ppl you play. Good stuff rep our region keep at it etc see you next time

Manalord- **** you. lol jk good **** manalord. :pimp: **** em all up.

Sanuzi- 100% encounter rate at tournaments. Good ****! I had fun playing you all weekend. I've gotta learn that matchup more and it's good every time we play. Thanks for driving me it really made my weekend, couldn't have happened with you seriously. I await our next meeting.

Dudutsai- Sai, I love you. You know it. Camp harder :chuckle: Keep it up, see you next time! I like how you can beat my fox now in friendlies but not falcon :chuckle:

Goodies- We didn't get to play but it's a pleasure to see you as always and you are one of the most important aspects of my tournament experience.

Minh- Good to see you dude. We can go do sketchy stuff next time I see you at a tournament haha. Link gets 0 to deathed by cap falcon! :p

Idea- We need to play more next time, I love playing v jiggs and you're very chill. Good hanging out this weekend glad you made it. Work on those secondaries if you pick falcon it'd be cool !

Silver- We didn't play :(

Artery Clogger- Yo I got you back! But suicides galore, interesting matches, we'll do more next time.

Cura- We didn't play but congrats on doing well in Brawl good **** beating snakeee. Hopefully we can play more melee in the future, keep me updated on your fests and if melee ppl are coming or not. Good stuff man.

Eevee- The only girl smasher there to my knowledge, keep up the good work! I like those arm things you wore too, they were cool!

Kid- Congratulations on beating me and jesse in teams. You beat on mostly jesse though :p Still good stuff goggles, I like your trash talk and support of our region. But it's kind of lame when you trashtalk the region you support, yourself, and those in it and those aspiring to be better... I just get upset when you talk about our area as a whole as being bad or trash, even if it's kidding.

Spife- YOO excellent stuff. We will hang out uber much at the next mass event I go to or the next NY event you come to. Rep link of course all day. and gfaqs.

Nitroglycerin- Nice to play finally. Keep up the warrior spirit and **** *****es with ganon.

Betta- Yooo you definitly improve more each time I play you. Good choice switching to fox. He is an amazing character but other characters can beat on him pretty well to.

hubble- good stuff, good decisions, next time man :)

Rob- dude we didn't play :(

Foy- you're my boy, come to oswego. real **** right here

Erk- Nice improvements man, I am glad to see you main captain Falcon now. It's a manly decision.

Allied- We didn't play but you're still mad chill and I know I'll be seeing you around in the future. We'll have some good times.

DMBrandon- Good **** doing well in Brawl. Good games in melee teams, I liked your strategy to psych me out. Good job v pikapika in brawl, it was really close sorry I was cheering for Pika but he's my region, good stuff!

San- You need to start destroying everyone again. I love that you rep Ike and beat *****es down.

Bry- THANK YOU for holding this tournament. You are doing a lot for this community man and I really appreciate it. You handled the situation so well considering all that happened. You always run great tournaments and if you want any help with SS3 I would gladly help you, I have a feeling it's going to be huge man. I hope you become a known name in tournament hosting, keep up the great work.

Jeff a.k.a. Sama-san / Tao / Mana's Friend - It was fun, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow if you wanna play :)

Sharky- It was nice to meet you I didn't get to see your skills but hopefully we can play at SS3!

anyone I missed please let me know I'll get you in for sure. This was lots of fun but I wish I had done better. Captain Falcon ***** your *******. I'll make my weaknesses my strengths and come to the next tournament better than ever.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord

Shadow: Even though we didnt play, I would hope that weve turned this beef between you and me/pika in to more of a friendly rivalry. you played well dispite the fact that san would have beaten you had he taken you to a neutral stage. Ill play you next time, promise. and I wont take it easy on you either. lol. me, pika, and san will all get you back next time.

lmao, you're still an arrogant prick, but you're also a cool person. :)
what are you saaayyiinng man? san barely won the first game after he f smashed me at like 60! it was so close! XDD
i think it would have been closer than it was on japes, but i still feel i should have definitely won ;). once i realized that i don't need to fly directly at him like a ******* while i have a percent lead, i hardly got hit.
i hope that he does give me as much of a challenge the next time i fight him, though.

it was fun seeing everyone i already knew again. i'm glad you're going to start playing again, jesiah! :D
nice meeting you, raynex. you're a cool guy. i hope to see you playing brawl soon!
cura- really nice person. you're a very smart player. too bad we didn't get to play in singles! next time.
san- best ike! good **** dude, you're an amazing player.

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
... haha k.i.d. goggles your hilarious bro, ur ganon looked tight; sorry i never played you
zoso : you're relle smart and stuff and ur hella good..ur a kool guy
spife: haha ur a funni *** whiteboy sorry i never really got to play against you
roman: ur fox is hella good always impressed by it...u dont have to be krazy technical to beed good tho
n64: ur pikachu is hella good i had no idea what to do against it...
sky: you needa be more patient ****** !!!!
artary clogger: ur doc is tight, your sheik is tight... close matches
Sanu..or the falco from canada..ur hella good and our games were really close good stuff
Phantom: your hella ***** ****..but u didnt come to this cuz ur gay ..
Hero: get better son
..and everyone else..stay gold

XSkyShadowX

Smash Apprentice
shout outs to everyone ! if im not to lazy ill prolly do a proper one lol.. for now back to my training. oh yeah and Raynex.. me nd Roman are coming for you.. LOOK THE **** OUT !!! =]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
soma ghost: youve told me many many times before, that family > smash, and I understand if you had to leave early. If nothing else, I want to be a better TO just for you so that you can play through a full bracket at least once at one of our tourneys. Keep coming out and I promise we'll get better at it, me and bry are both still kinda new to this. I hope you enjoyed yourself regardless.

Nightro: "I won every match I went ganon in, and i lost every match I didnt" LOL! somebody needs a new main me thinks. Im glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope you keep getting better. try to keep coming by RIT for smash club once in a while.

Foy: I think Shun (BP100) had it right when he called you the Mascot of our region, one of the funniest most recognisable people in the region. you keep up the standard for our region in playing random as hell characters. Keep practicing, maybe youll be good one day... =P

KneeOfJustice: Thanks for not coming, I know neil thanks you for not coming too, cus without you, I got to team with neil, and neil got to beat jesse and mana in teams, you know you couldnt have pulled that shiz off. lol. Iwish you could have come though on the real. But. I hope your mother recognises what you did and understands that even tho the 2 of you dont see eye to eye, you still have the proper respect for her, and i give big ups for making the proper decision.

Tsai: Ive known you for over half a year now, and I still cant believe that thats your real voice lol. I still dont understand how I beat you so bad sometimes yet you go on to **** people that mess me up. its so weird. It hilarious knowing that no matter how little tech skill you have, if you know the proper moves and gimmicks, and with enough mindgames and patience you can compete with the best. You talk me up so big all the time and to be honest you probably inspire me to be better and smarter more than I do you. Keep showing up, and keep resting *****s all daily.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
What was that one dudes real tag who was going by "Oh god", from the NJ crew? I've got vids of him to upload and I'm not sure what to put in the title.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I never understood the spliting concept, and I've seen two people split for first place, but how exactly do three people split for first place?

Top Bottom