• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smash 2 Result Thread

dudutsai

Smash Lord
LOL First time I've seen San trashtalk even jokingly

Sorry I had to embarrass you with my trash ike so much san, I'll do something about that lol

Sharky and Sanuzi <3<3<3

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
<firstSmashBoardsPostEver>

Pyro - We didn't even play and I still had to listen to you *****ing about how much I cc. Wegman's was good though, so I guess we can call it even :)

</firstSmashBoardsPostEver>
I shall continue to complain about your cc dsmash til i beat it :p, or until Foy beats me. :D

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Piedisliker: I wanted to play your wario so bad but I never saw (or at least met) you!
Must not have seen me because I'm one of the two short(er) kids that was playing brawl friendlies while melee was going on.

I only played two brawl matches. D: San and Snakeee.

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
Acton posted some videos on hisbyoutube account but nothing amazing a bunch of teams no singles really.

Acton

Smash Journeyman
About the videos: I have three different sets of videos from three different wiis. It seems that they all had different versions of the infinite replay code, so a lot of them are buggy at the moment. I'm pretty sure I have the code databases for my replays, and sheths replays. I'm looking for the code database for the wii that was in the back corner of the dining room. I think it might have been a virgin wii with that one code on it where you press z but it doesn't show "press z" or something like that.

Anyway, I have a ****load of videos and I have to sit here and watch every single one of them as they are recorded to make sure the laptop records them correctly because sometimes it lags and messes up the video etc. This process takes a considerable amount of time therefore I'm not going to be able to upload a lot of these videos until this weekend as I work full time on the week and when I do have some free time I want to spend it doing other things during the week.

IF anyone has a dazzle and has certain matches they'd like up NOW. I can send you those matches along with the code database for you to upload.

Foy

Smash Champion
Melee vids weren't recorded cause of space johns....and i was lazy.

Gotta find a fat chick with a unibrow to eff for Vday? Anyone know anyone like that?

eeveee

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts

1. Shadow - wonderful meeting you. You're so polite - like your brother. Or maybe I just miss the smack talk. I hope to see you at more of these. :D

1. DMBrandon - you have THE best story telling skills out of any smasher I've ever met. I just get sucked in. Hahaha.

1. Zucco - can't say much, save for congrats on getting top. maybe next time.

4. PikaPika! - oh, you, getting so feisty with the kills. And you knew what you were doing wrong! We had to watch you go from a two stock lead to a DM comeback. :c

5. San - you're still my favorite. Haha. Way to give NYC a run for their money. I almost got you down to last stock during friendlies! And I'm glad you can't kill me that fast. Hahaha.

5. Cura - proud-a you.

7. Dr Grandpa - Great job. :D Friendlieees?

7. Snakeee - Sorry for the pause at the smash fest. I just can't play when I laugh. Seriously - I can't see the screen at all when I'm having a laugh attack. :c See you next tourney. :D

9. 1337-0 - YOU GET THAT LUCARIO. AND THEN YOU SPIT ON EVERYONE ELSE WHO GIVES YOUR NESS ****. >:O

9. James - awesome job man. I hope to see you out at more of these. you did great.

9. Kanto - yes. for real... after i get this paper done. :p

9. Sharky - hey. HEY. In my defense, I affirm that I am from the south. In addition, I am an Asian woman in America, I am entitled to drive that slow.

13. Sleep - can't say that I know you well, unfortunately. Next time, hm?

13. Kid - you. are a jerk. a dirty jerk. <3

13. Wiley + - not bad. c;

13. Acton - great job this tourney. your falco's really getting betterrrr.

17. Alt - yes. <9k friendlies next time.

17. Silver - OH MAN. Trunk messes. Missing TP.

17. CJT - ohhhh you're quittinnnng. I understand where you're coming from though. School definitely kicks my ***. It's good that you've decided to focus. You know, smash will always be here, and it definitely doesn't costs thousands a year to attend. :D I will miss you! And I hope you still go to fests when you can. :D

17. Allied - dunno you too well.

17. Sheth - hey, don't worry about it man. I literally played just that Saturday, a sprinkle earlier that week, and a little bit in the beginning of January. No problem. :D There's always next tournament to get better, right? :D

17. O.M,R - no friendlies or anything but congrats on your progression.

17. Goodies - your.. mooviinnnng? But we haven't discovered the secret to your name yet! :c

17. Jesse - oh, doll, you. :c The old man look was hilarious on you though, I'll admit. You occasionally stressing out over a match just exacerbated it. No, blowing yourself up is not fun, and as you can see, I suck at it.

25. Jon - ? 'Allo, can I help you?
25. Sayan - hey. HEY. Training time. Kay? Cheer up. :D We got this man, we've just been dealling with stuff. I mean I'm in school, you were sick. We got this.

25. Eevee - hey. you suck. **** you. stop living up to your stereotype - stop sucking. ***.

25. Minh - woah, what is this? why're you here? shouldn't you be up higher than me? :p

25. Luhley - no problem man. sometimes people get bracket screwed and ****. Just do better at the next one :p

25. Magoo - ***** YOU KEEP YOUR *** AT A TOURNEY.

25. LLP - lol wii motes, you cute. Next tourney. Our region seems to like Pikachus. We have a sexy pikachu population going. You were doing pretty well against cura. :p

25. Stomps - why you smashin' furniture in and ****?!

33. Dudutsai - i love your puff. end of story. YOU COST ME 25 CENTS, YOU D BAG.

33. Omak - ..quoi?

*****es who be stealin' ****: You are vile and wretched. I hope you get your genitals cut off and shoved up your ***. And then when you **** it out, that you get it fed to you throw your nose, *******. **** you.

Spam: Yes, I do. And then we will Brawl. And then I'll stop sucking at Melee. And then we'll team. And then we'll ****.
~Fin.~
I forgot some people, but I'll post more later. :D Love you guys.

Sharky

Smash Master
9. Sharky - hey. HEY. In my defense, I affirm that I am from the south. In addition, I am an Asian woman in America, I am entitled to drive that slow.

9 - I'll accept that =P

33 - That's what you get for doubting my yoshi-esque eating skills. XD

unknown522

Some guy
just read all the posts starting from page 1.

It was a good tourney, despite the problems that happened. It was fun playing and chilling with people. Thanks to TML for housing us. Sorry Jessie for being unable to go to your house afterwards.

- Andy (N64) it was awesome chilling again. You need to use the "x" button soon for your game.

- Da Kid, it was nice meeting you as well.

- Sharky, I appreciate the help and everything.

- bry, it was nice meeting you and good job on hosting and taking care of the situation.

- dudutsai, we'll talk more next time.

There are many more that I didn't mention and I'm sorry. Currently at a smashfest, so I'm busy. I'll come back to it later.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I'm looking for the code database for the wii that was in the back corner of the dining room. I think it might have been a virgin wii with that one code on it where you press z but it doesn't show "press z" or something like that.
My wii aint no virgin. It probly gets more ACTON than you.

Couldnt resist. But ill post the gct for you

1. DMBrandon - you have THE best story telling skills out of any smasher I've ever met. I just get sucked in. Hahaha.
this
7. Snakeee - Sorry for the pause at the smash fest. I just can't play when I laugh. Seriously - I can't see the screen at all when I'm having a laugh attack. :c See you next tourney. :D
asians yo
17. CJT - ohhhh you're quittinnnng. I understand where you're coming from though. School definitely kicks my ***. It's good that you've decided to focus. You know, smash will always be here, and it definitely doesn't costs thousands a year to attend. :D I will miss you! And I hope you still go to fests when you can. :D
Eventually
lol i never got that 25 cents so he didnt cost you anything
*****es who be stealin' ****: You are vile and wretched. I hope you get your genitals cut off and shoved up your ***. And then when you **** it out, that you get it fed to you throw your nose, *******. **** you.
1000 times this
33 - That's what you get for doubting my yoshi-esque eating skills. XD
this

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Hey, people. I finally got through making this account. I was the random Lucario guy that doesn't have a gamer name. I just wanted to say that I had a fun time despite some minor problems in the beginning. I wish some more people gave this tourney a chance, because the location of it did not take away from the excitement at all.

Playing you all was a good learning experience for me. I hope to become more active in the competitive Brawl scene when I can find the time for it.

I was a bit disappointed by the fact that I had to play Shadow in the first round, especially since I was so easily defeated by him. I was able to compensate for my shortcomings, however, in the loser's bracket, where I was given the opportunity to show many of you what my Lucario is truly capable of....so I say, mission accomplished. San you're a great player and you definitly outplayed me that set. I'll be looking forward to future sets with you. I believe you live in Rochester, is that right? I go to college around there. Maybe we could make some arrangements for some smash fests or tournies of some sort.

13370, you're an awesome Ness player and I hope we can get together sometime soon to help each other improve. I can't believe somebody stole your Wii, though!. All I can say is, that guy better not hope he shows up to Syracuse Smash Round 3, or there is about to be a Brawl, and I'm not talking Smash Bros.

I met a lot of cool people at this tourney and I hope I can run into you guys again so we can chat and have some good matches.

GGs to all and ttyl.
First off, how old are you. Second off, why do you talk like that?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Someone was taking photographs on a photograph taking device. Does anyone know who took them and are they uploaded? I want to tag that **** on facebook.

Kantō

Smash Champion
Alttarian has the pics and also the girl that lives a the venue was taking pics. I'm gunna have them up On the CNY website soon.

Spife

Smash Master
time for some lame late shout outs from spife

N64: always a pleasure seeing and playing you
Hubble: OTTOMAN EMPIRE!! good **** was good but we shoulda played like...singles...not silly happy fun time tv facing up doubles.
Rob: lul at you know. I don't have enough fading memories of us hanging out or playing though :( Except for the above with the silly tv poiting up doubles. **** was hard playing upside down
Minh: Next time.
ManaLord: Great seeing you again dood, to bad we couldn't play more. GG ****** my link though :3 (and my sheik)
Foy: yo fruit punch was legiiiiit, mad good hanging out and lol at making your eye sees quit out ;3 **** them twincest son you need your self a furry or some ****.
Spife: way to get bracket *****
Sai: we didn't get ot play and you looked so confused when I said I was gonna go marth against your jiggs lul
Canada: <3333 you guys should just come live in mass
ArteryClogger: ggs, mm next time, i'ma om nom nom your doc right up son.
My car: too good guys lulz, lots of fun and good to see all of you (I really don't get out much, but yeah shout outs to Zoso Sky Hero and Roman)
MA: gg placing mad high guys

every one I missed: my b, but I love playing this game (so I enjoyed playing you) and i love the community (so I enjoyed hanging out) so it's nothing personal.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Woah. Looks like I missed since the last time I've been on here.

Acton: Wth man? haha. My friend finds a video of me playing on youtube and I am all excited to see it, but it turns out that the Lucario player on there isn't even me! I'm actually kind of disappointed that you mistaken me for another player who clearly lacks experience with both the matchup and the character in general. We played about 5 matches, I believe, and I don't think any of them were recorded. I do remember a match in Pokemon Stadium, but I'm pretty sure I was leading by a pretty significant margin. In other words, I had a pretty confortable lead, and I don't remember ever winning a match off of luck and one of your character's suicides. Besides, I play nothing like that at all. If you somehow do have any ACTUAL videos of me (which I don't think you do) feel free to put them up, though. But take that one off, please.

San: I actually don't know what I want people to call me. For some reason, I can't picture myself having an actual gamer name. The whole "Broski" tag was kind of just a one-time deal in dedication to the legendary Brett Broski seen in the" New Haircut" videos. I was thinking that sometime soon I may go by Epyon (long story), but for now, you all can just call me James or JamesG...or, as eevee states, Motha ****in JamesG.

TEG or w/e: I'm 20, and why do I write like what?.....and why do you care? I try my best to write in a professional manner if that is what you meant. Look at it as a means of practice or experience for my writing assignments in college. I could give you a longer, more elaborate explanation, but I think nothing I will say will ever surpass eevee's response, so let's just keep it at that.

13370 - So it wasn't your Wii that got stolen? Somebody at the tourney told me wrong, then. My bad.

Sorry for the late responses, people. The internet really isn't my thang.

I'm trying my best to attend some of those smashfests, so hopefully I will see most of you guys there!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Yo jamesG Tournament on march 13th hit it up :D you gotta go down and rep central NY

Acton

Smash Journeyman
I'll get that video off tonight James sorry about that. =/ I know we had some close sets when you first came in that day and I assumed that was one of them. =s I saw your comment on youtube just now I haven't checked youtube in a while since I work fulltime so yeah. . .

I know for a fact that I DO have videos of you in doubles friendlies though that I haven't put up yet since you where using the tag broski in it.

Top Bottom