• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
Better to go with China =P
Nick, MrC I wanna play with yall!!! I never get to play smash anymore =(
SOS do you beat Aesis?
i beat the top 2 in palmdale with pichu boa and aesis :p but naw boa is really good though. aesis to if he plays right also rofl and emerican are getting better dramatically. there good players :p but nobody can touch teh dirty sowf :p

ludachris90

Smash Journeyman
wat county in Tx has the best smashers?????

I say dallas

p.s. im tryin to get a thread fight started

K1T3

Smash Lord
Lol, wow you own Sos. You better be top 10 in the rakings for SoCal, don't disappoint! $1 mm vs your pichu when you come back? =P
Kyle stop living in the middle of no where....
I don't really play at UTSA at all anymore that's why I havn't played you lately sorry... All they do is melees and I can never get one and ones with Smiles or Zulu...
Hmm Nick vs Kyle... I don't know I havn't played either for awhile but if Kyle goes pichu or mario I think Nick would win, but if you both tried it depends, you can both play pretty good, but also really bad when you screw up... Nick go Falco unless you got a lot better with your other chars. Kyle I don't even know who you play anymore... but mario ditto next time we play?

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Well, people should come to my house this weekend, cuz I will be alone watching MLG VoD live.

Bring cubes if you want to smashfest, and TVs

Kyle Broflovski

Smash Journeyman
I live five minutes from UTSA stop being a nub with directions you people.

Anyways, in order, I'm best with Gannon, Peach, Pichu, and Mario. My Link is much worse than he used to be, and I've never developed a Shiek or Marth, though I've tried. I just don't feel right playing top-tier.

bluezaft

The True Zaft
I'd say Austin, now that CC is dispersed. San Antonio would be 2nd because it has Smiles, Zulu, Fear, and Mr. C, ironically, none of whom are really San Antonians.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
But Caveman is the best and he's still in CC...they still have rob$ too, and they're placed higher than anyone else in Texas at MLG, i think.
I'd say
1:CC
2:Austin
3.San Antonio

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
MajinLink I need to Samus ditto you. Alot of people have told me my samus is better then yours but I'm not sure because I have never seen you play >_>.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I still think my samus is better then your's. No Onett this time. :) And Did you beat Majoras in a samus ditto?

Realizzle

Smash Cadet
cc, san antonio, austin, drew/richard/sandtrap/doh >>>> kev$ >>>>>>>>>> houston/magnolia >>>>>> RGV crew minus kev$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> el paso

commence trash talk :laugh: :laugh:

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
cc, san antonio, austin, drew/richard/sandtrap/doh >>>> kev$ >>>>>>>>>> houston/magnolia >>>>>> RGV crew minus kev$>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> el paso >>> a dead rat>>>> a terd>>>> the great marth :p

K1T3

Smash Lord
who's richard? rather, what's his smash name... or is that it?
Smiles and Zulu live in SA right now so they're SA... but if they played for a city in crews they'd play for CC
ludachris, CC is the magical pokemon land known as Crystal City where the best smashers in Texas hail from.
Hylian, is Samus your main or is fox? Ben is the best Samus main I've played so far... there should be a MM =)

There should be more >>> between a terd and TGM =)

uglywombat2004

Smash Lord
Samus sux...lol

I believe Hylians is way more technical than bens, but bens is wierd and sometimes smart.

I didnt see TGM

BTW MrC, your nephew is crazy.

K1T3

Smash Lord
so he says, Wahahahahaha! Naw jk, JF was doing really well last time I saw him play. He still doesn't know how to hold to controller though, and he got ever fatter =P
Yay, go SOS! Own those nubs and make some money! =)
You better be better then DSF by now too!

S.O.S.

Smash Lord
SOS, whytf did you join some unknown crew? Btw, I don't suck at smash anymore!!!
jf my love for u is eternal... but ill always be better then u at smash... it says so in the bible. and thus the satan spawn shall conquer the earth upon its final days of judgement or something along those lines :p u know in revelations :p naw im just ***** with ya :p and as for the crew i was bored :p

and to further prove my love to you here is this old skool pic of our undying friendship :p

so he says, Wahahahahaha! Naw jk, JF was doing really well last time I saw him play. He still doesn't know how to hold to controller though, and he got ever fatter =P
Yay, go SOS! Own those nubs and make some money! =)
You better be better then DSF by now too!
lol dsf is 2nd best in socal :p but me and hugs r really close to him :p i onno though dsf has his pwnage dayz and then he has crappy days it really just depends :p btw ty kite for being the only south player to continue to cheer for me :p im gonna main peach just for that lol ok no i wont but ill main her in teams :p

K1T3

Smash Lord
Hehe, always. You were the first one to **** me so bad my ears bled =) I was gonna cheer you on in the SoCal tourney threads but everytime I look at one you're always saying I'm going! Then the next day, I can't go... and then I can't cheer =(
Go repping the Peach! She's teh Hawtness XD
I'll see what I can do about fixing you up with some druken smash when you come to visit! I keep wanting to but always forget to try it...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I main both Kite. I really don't know who I am better with. I love playing fox's with my samus and I love playing peach's with my fox but hate them with sam,s...I use them depending on which character they play. If I don't know I will play with whoever I am feel like I am playing better with that day. If I know the person is worse then me I play Marth lol. Ort if its just a match-up I really really hate. Like Falco. I hate playing falcos :(.

Oh yeah and when Pnuema gets my MM vids with Mouf up you can see my samus vs his falco. Intense match's! I can't get him to put them up though! lol he keeps forgetting or something :(.

Wombat: TGM plays very uncoventonally and not like a samus at all lol. Threw me off the first match and I lost. Then I two stocked him. Then he picked Onett which is a horrible stage for samus and for some reason I agreed to play with him there lol. And me vs ben should be intresting. Intense technicality vs weird/smart. I hope he know's to watch out for SWD though :).

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Dude, who says I don't cheer for you?! You know I love you too man. And wow @ that pic, I must not have known where the camera was. O.o

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
JF...in your opionon who's samus is better? Mine or Bens? You have played both of us so..yeah.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
sweet. Now I just have to play Sevens for best samus in texas >_>. Oh yeah..caveman doesn't count.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You have never played my samus Mr C >_> :(. I don't even think you have seen it play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom