• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
They're probably going to team up for Genesis.

And they just did teams recently where M2K came over and teamed with Zhu. Mango and Lucky won. I was thinking about adding one of those vids from the grand finals. Mango and Lucky have 3 stocks total, and M2K and Zhu have 6 total...and Lucky and Mango destroy those 6 stocks before they lose one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZJrPw2vVSo <--Here's the vid. It's from this past weekend.
Holy carp! Mew2King actually went? I've got to watch that tourney. :chuckle:
... That was really unfortunate what happened in that vid. :( I hope Mew2king went Marth that set.

Lol **** that we made it on <3.
Lol. Yeah. HaileyM's DI *****. :)

i'm sure somebody has already posted this but... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH_QDhyGjsU
Yep. Again, if anybody isn't sure if a match has been added to the list or not and wants to make sure before posting, just use "Ctrl + f". Thanks.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
There exists an epic match, somewhere deep within the bowels of one of Scar's computers. An Epic Match of Scar vs Cactuar, where Cactuar's Magic Cactus Marth defeats the bold Scar's reckless Falcon on Yoshi's Story without taking a single percent of damage.

Scar will deny this of course. :laugh:

<3 you, Bob.
nah that never happened
Hilarious.

Cero

Smash Lord
Thank you.

... Taj used to play Fox? Anyway, that match got real tense at the end. Lol. And, Tang's supposed to be the comeback kid. Good match. :)

Cero

Smash Lord
Ummm... I have a rule against putting up matches where the losers purposely gave up at the end or sandbagged during the match.

It was lulzy how Mango and Lucky both purposely SD'd at the same time. But, I think if they at least tried at the end, they might've been able to pull off a few more stocks.

Cero

Smash Lord
Comebacks:

• The winning player must be on his last stock.
  • The losing player must have had at least 3 stocks left before the epic comeback.

Teams:

• 2 on 1 comeback: The winning team can only have one person left while the other team still has two.
  • 6-8 stock win: The winning team must have at least a sum of 6 stocks remaining at the end of the match.
So, in conclusion, people need to start reading the rules. Good matches though. :bee:

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Ummm... I have a rule against putting up matches where the losers purposely gave up at the end or sandbagged during the match.

It was lulzy how Mango and Lucky both purposely SD'd at the same time. But, I think if they at least tried at the end, they might've been able to pull off a few more stocks.
my mistake, although you should update the thread. the sd rule is only listed under singles.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
One of the teams matches of M2K+me vs Darkrain/Wife, I make a 2 on 1 comback. My percent was pretty low vs them at mid/high percent, but it is a really good example of waiting and seperating your opponents in a 2v1 situation.

Cero

Smash Lord
Lol. That's the Ness community's fault then.
(Well, you can't really blame them. These days, the metagame is pretty harsh.)

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Oh whoops, I dident mean it like it was your fault. I meant I was just expecting atleast a few more Ness players out there doing well.

Cero

Smash Lord
Yeah, I know what you mean. But, getting 4 stocks against other competent players is actually pretty hard. (Even more so, if it's during a tournament setting.)

Low tier mains have to work harder just to win a match. That's why you won't see that many Ness' on this thread.

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
Dope on a rope, you added the Lucky comeback against Ken and Isai that I linked.

I remember when I first watched that vid I was just like who's Mango? Some random scrub holding back Lucky? It wasnt until long after pound 3 when i revisited that vid that i was like OH ****, that was Mango in that vid?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
all my 4 stocks are on zhu

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <3333 zoo
you forget... for some reason your 4-stock on me is on the list. :( that drill kill is soooo gay though ;_;

man THIS TOPIC SUCKS

Cero

Smash Lord
Oh, then:

Crew matches have their own section. Conditions for the inclusion of a crew match on this list is as follows:

• The winning player can only lose one stock.
  • If the winning player lost only one stock, the match must end with the winning player's percent at 0%.
  • The losing player must have started the match with at least 4 stocks.
  • The winning player must have started the match with less stocks than the loser.
  • Matches where the loser SD's multiple times are okay. The SD's just have to be accidental.
Please read the submission rules in the OP next time. Thanks.

Top Bottom