• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 4 Stocked/Amazing Matches Thread (12/17/12 new: mayhem JV 5 stocks RT)

Cero

Smash Lord
You mean epheonix6?

God ****... I'm starting to feel a little guilty about advertising all these epheonix matches.

To epheonix6:

Just say the word and I'll take any of your matches down.

On the way back to New Jersey from Herb 2, Mew2King's ride kind of ditched him, so Boss and ephoenix6 housed him (on 2 separate days) until I think it was ChuDat who drove him back to his home. So during our free time, we just played some Melee (I have I think 6 hours of recorded gameplay). There will be more videos uploaded shortly, but I need to help ephoenix6 with moving to his new home. We should be done on Saturday, so expect more (****) on Sunday/Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant

Cero

Smash Lord
His ride ditched him? Man, Mew2King wasn't kidding when he said he's got the worst luck... :ohwell:

Well, at least you're lucky for having had the chance of playing friendlies with him. :)

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
On the way back to New Jersey from Herb 2, Mew2King's ride kind of ditched him, so Boss and ephoenix6 housed him (on 2 separate days) until I think it was ChuDat who drove him back to his home. So during our free time, we just played some Melee (I have I think 6 hours of recorded gameplay). There will be more videos uploaded shortly, but I need to help ephoenix6 with moving to his new home. We should be done on Saturday, so expect more (****) on Sunday/Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UsurperKingZant
Who was his ride?

Cero

Smash Lord
I know. I saw her Genesis album on photobucket... Including that picture of her kissing Mango. :laugh:

Did she enter? If she did, I didn't see any of her matches.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol m2k's DI training consisted of "DI away from a combo"

Cero

Smash Lord

Cero

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure, in the case of Boss vs. ephoenix6, the JV 5 was just a result of the overwhelming skill gap present between both players.

But, I have to agree on Marth being the safest character...
Him and his long disjointed sword... :bee:

Top Bottom