• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

THE GOD KAIS Present MWC-E #1 " Brawl Bootcamp Lv 2" Fairfield, OH (Oct.10)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Thanks for the concern. The only thing that's bringing me down is leaving the community. There's lots of awesome people in there. You'll still probably meet me at some point. I'll be at this tournament for friendlies. Just not to enter, most likely. I may change my mind depending on money situations by then. :)

The reason I'm quitting, though, is that I'm back in classes, so I only have so much free time. I have to be more selective when it comes to what games I play and which ones I don't, and honestly Brawl just doesn't make the cut.

Again, I don't want to derail discussion of the tournament with discussion of my personal preferences, so I'll save the rant. If anybody's curious we can talk about it elsewhere.
D'aw.. I see.. And yeah, the community is great! But you can still hang out with everyone! Glad to see you come to the tourney for friendlies and fun still! And good luck with you and your classes! School can really take over and such.. but good luck again! -Pat pat.- Hope everything goes well with you!!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't care if my opponent camps. I just generally don't need to camp to win. I find attacking is more successful. Unfortunately, that isn't true in R.O.B.s case because he's one of the hardest characters to attack with Marth, so I might just camp you back with Falco.

8 minute matches ftw!
24 minute SETS.

There's a difference.

King~

Smash Champion
welp it seems NEOH stands a one and three chance of coming to this(1 driver is busy and the 2nd doesnt support the current rules/stages)

so on the off chance we are able to make it, can anyone house us(me, Driver, Blue Rogue, Suyon, beegs so far)

also anyone wanna teamsies incase

Lunar2

Smash Rookie
I'm still trying to decide whether I want to enter doubles or not, but if I do, I'll need a partner.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
welp it seems NEOH stands a one and three chance of coming to this(1 driver is busy and the 2nd doesnt support the current rules/stages)
Who's who? xd. But ya, if Jiffy's driving, we're set, right?
So with Argent saying he's not planning on going, I'll need a new partner for the start of the circuit. ;( Who wants'ta team with OC ranked numbah one (lololoolololll)

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
I won't be there for the start of double by the looks of things, but, for the next time Argent doesn't show up, I call dibs!:laugh:

Nah, I don't have much doubles experience, but I'll be sure to MM you after singles (I hate pre-singles MMs cause I suck at sandbagging. Ask anyone I've ever played in pools....ever).

Mr.E

Smash Lord
<---- Tentatively teaming with King Yoshi.

And if you guys don't make it down after all, I'll just go and play the D&D machine through doubles like I had planned. :p

Count

Smash Champion
If you're stupid like me you have to study more than that. But I'm 50-50 as of now, depending on if I can ride with other people, who my partner would be, etc.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I really shouldn't go to this but it looks amazing ughhhhhhh

Monday exam after this=fail :(
kevin you're out of your mind

the only reason why you would need to study more than just on sunday is because you can't bring yourself to study for >2.5 hrs lol

unless you've only been giving me partial descriptions of your study habits over fb

sunday is bp night for you or something? just give that up

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Ooh! >~< I'm so sorry for those who can't make it! I may.. not be able to come, either! I have to choose between this or Homecoming Dance.. but I'm leaning towards Smash more-- but we'll see! But I still wish everyone good luck!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If you're stupid like me you have to study more than that. But I'm 50-50 as of now, depending on if I can ride with other people, who my partner would be, etc.
Make flash cards, then have people in your car read you questions on the flash cards while you're in the car. I used to do that with my girlfriend when we went on dates that I didn't have time for, it works very well. You REALLY learn whatever you get, so get as many flashcards as you can.

Also, you and Blue Rogue would be a pretty sick team.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Looks like Pierce has a partner. Dan, you'll be making your returns on this EASY. Just take Monday off.

Can't wait to play you, Jason.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Obviously. Pierce couldn't handle my ROB.

DID YOU KNOW:

All ROB has to do is hit left and bair from the stage, and if Marth up+bs at any point from below him he gets hit out horizontally?
Of course I know that. You can also do it with Pit and Falco with good timing. MK can also Nair, even though Jason sucks at it. There's a reason I don't use Marth vs. R.O.B. and it's because R.O.B. wins the MU.

I'm coming
M2K wanna team?
maybe not sure yet
Alright, well, let me know if we're teaming or not, because that has a huge influence on whether or not I'm coming since you also are.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Blue Rogue would you want to team? I'd go if this were the case, wario+diddy is fun :).
Heh, Iunno man, my history with Diddy partners isn't too good, hardly exists even :p. I'd be willing to give it a shot though, if you'd like. BUT, Argent is like a "probably not, but maybe going" as far as I can tell right now, so we'll see.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Yeah, I plan on coming to this for now. Should be fun. Blue Rogue and Suyon, you need a ride? Let's get one more person in the car though. Spread the gas money expenses.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Yeah, I plan on coming to this for now. Should be fun. Blue Rogue and Suyon, you need a ride? Let's get one more person in the car though. Spread the gas money expenses.
Uh, I liked how we kinda planned it out without you knowing xd. We were thinking Beegs, Me, Suyon, and King in your car if no one else was driving. That k? :p. Argent, ITT, and Bead are all a maybe as of now to drive too, as far as I know, so it might not be like that...

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Uh, I liked how we kinda planned it out without you knowing xd. We were thinking Beegs, Me, Suyon, and King in your car if no one else was driving.
You realize this is a small 4 door Honda Civic. 5 people eh? Well everyone in the back seat have fun.

Top Bottom