• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The -NEW- Florida 2011 Brawl Power Rankings! Updated 5/10/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
win-loss records actually are everything, and its up to the players/hosts to provide us with accurate data in the Pr thread, hell, even pming a panalist might become the new standard to avoid confusion in the future

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
There is also no bracket so it makes it difficult to say who beat who, aside from mero beating Ryo once.

Masky

Smash Master
Who were the unranked players? It makes a difference if they're ones he's played before or not.

ie: losing to 2D-Jeff or Kyon

gallax

Smash Hero
One is mero. :metaknight: vs :zerosuitsamus: i believe were the exact characters actually, zss being hrnut. The other idk. Ask hrnut. Lets see how he handles it.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i say we either leave things as is and treat it like a punishment for withholding info in the first place

or we go back and count the whole tourny somehow

Masky

Smash Master
We can reach a decision when we find out who else he lost to and whether or not they agreed.

MVD

Smash Master
This mistake was alreadt made LAST PR period when my winning record again NR was not taken into account and it made him 4 and me 5 sooo don't make this a new trend

:phone:

MVD

Smash Master
This mistake was already made LAST PR period when my winning record again NR was not taken into account and it made him 4 and me 5 sooo don't make this a new trend

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Damn, double post = 2 phones.

I agree with MVD. KEEP IT THE WAY IT IS! Just put explanations and ignore that tournament (Since it didn't matter anyway), he only had one PR win (MVD) and he didn't play the majority of the PR. He has 2 winning records of relevance and 3 losing (If we don't count Ryo/Mero) so he really didn't do enough to get on. Mampam deserves it because he has 2 PR wins, one of them being the previous #1 in Seibrik, and he also beat Xaltis.

MVD

Smash Master
I'm not saying keep it as it is at all if it is to be accurate it changes, the last PR was not accurate cause of my scenario, another scenario with me has come up fix it or ppl will question it, gallax questions the truth behind records and the PR as a whole so I say we actually fix it while its still the first day of the update and we can fix it

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*shrugs* well we just don't know if the people agreed to not have it count, which is the main point of contention between counting HRNut's losses or not.

MVD

Smash Master
That don't matter this is the same issue with pools don't count cause I used jiggs bull**** don't damage the integrity of the PR cause it would not just change hrnut and myself, Afro would also move up and dependant on how much of a change it is Chaz may move up as well which would drop hrnut to 9 so its kinda a big deal, if you sandbag and lose as a PR member thats on you period

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
That makes logical sense. Good thing HRNut was the only person that matters in that controversy otherwise it would've been like "LOL BRB PRS ARE MESSED UP LET'S REDO" even though it is kinda like that anyway...

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i say we either leave things as is and treat it like a punishment for withholding info in the first place

or we go back and count the whole tourny somehow
Its all Gallax fault lol

He's MAD salty now we tried to tell u 2 help out but now look @ what it got you

I agree with Seibrik

Although I'm confused as 2 Why Red isn't 2nd after seeing that score sheet I mean sure its close but...

MVD

Smash Master
That makes logical sense. Good thing HRNut was the only person that matters in that controversy otherwise it would've been like "LOL BRB PRS ARE MESSED UP LET'S REDO" even though it is kinda like that anyway...
It's not even that much its just move him down to the proper spot and since Afro and I were that close its logical he would be below us two at least

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Lol I lost to mero twice and it didn't count he did not go mk we both agreed 10 character strike it was a zss ditto first set in winners then fox vs rob and ness vs luigi lol

So d-who gets no extra random wins over me lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Games should not count only if both players agree. If one disagrees then it should count

That simple :laugh:

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
gallax why are you on my jock so hard with incorrect data??

Me and kyon are 2-2 not 1-2

@MVD we agreed that it would not count because Mero is a man and saw that the playing fields were uneven, he wants his wins to be legit vs me. He doesn't want to only beat me because I can't keep up with him due to the crazy amounts of lag on those tvs

MVD

Smash Master
I know they should but hrnut is trying to make it so they don't Idc if both agreed it happened in a tournament set period

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Seibrik has 2 losses 2 non pr players
2 losses 2 PR players
and a tie with PR players

Red has 1 loss 2 non PR players
& 3 losses 2 PR players

& on top of that Red has the head 2 head over Seibrik...

Srsly WTF???

(I mean losing records not losses)

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
So I hope you all are trolling me here.
I mean we all live in FL.
Otronicon was in FL.
Tourney at Otronicon was in FL.
FL PR counts all tournaments IN FLORIDA.
There was a PR member present.
Both players agreeing a match should not count is obviously nonesense.
MLG counted with laggy tvs, Seibrik not picking his main (wario) counted when he lost to Gallax.
You should really fix this before making more of a mockery of yourselves.

Btw Masky that match (Chaz vs MVD) on halberd was at ZP about a year or more ago.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Difference is no one agreed to play random characters against each other at MLG nor did they agree that the sets wouldn't count

Well you have my info, do what you want because it doesn't matter at this point what I say . I'm sure the decision has already been made...

You're comparing Seibrik using his Secondary...vs (two players altering rules) banning ten characters the other player cannot use...banning characters...is not part of any legal ruleset to my knowledge making the set null and void because rules were altered and players agreed that the set was not legitimate.

Edit: BTW Chaz my tourneys apparently won't count because of my weird ruleset so not all tourneys are counted in FL....talk to the PR panel...

2-DJeff

Smash Master
So I hope you all are trolling me here.
I mean we all live in FL.
Otronicon was in FL.
Tourney at Otronicon was in FL.
FL PR counts all tournaments IN FLORIDA.
There was a PR member present.
Both players agreeing a match should not count is obviously nonesense.
MLG counted with laggy tvs, Seibrik not picking his main (wario) counted when he lost to Gallax.
You should really fix this before making more of a mockery of yourselves.

Btw Masky that match (Chaz vs MVD) on halberd was at ZP about a year or more ago.
There was an agreement. That's the difference. If you guys count it after 2 players agreeing that it should not count. Then that's like stripping someone of there own free will. and the people of florida aren't aloud to have any type of tourney without it counting. You might as well count thoes drunk after tourneys at gfest. If your talking not counting a tourney because of rule set. Otronicon should not count because every stage was legal. The rules in the thread weren't real

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Brik beat Masky who Red lost 2

Red beat Mampham who Seibrik lost 2

Brik also lost 2 CO18 (Not PR)

I'm not overlooking anything

Yes you beat HrNUT and Afro and he lost 2 both of them

Both of you have a losing record 2 ESAM(da Bess)

But He himself has a win over you

which means you both have losing records 2 4 ppl

1 being the same person (ESAM)
and you both lost 2 Non-PR players that the other has beaten (Mampham and Masky)
But the fact that he lost 2 2 PR players vs you losing to a PR player and a random(CO18) puts him above you

THe fat that he lost 2 PR players has less weight than you losing to a random.. O and RED himself

Which puts RED above you because you guys are tied and you lost 2 more randoms than he did

the only player he didnt face on the PR was Shaky who your tied with so technhically you both are STILL in teh same boat because you both are tied with Shaky(0-0 is a tie :-p) take it or leave it in a head 2 head Red has this 1 over you 4 the fact that his losses weigh less than yours do

Yes you beat HrNUT who beat RED but RED himself BEAT YOU lol

Mind you you both have 1 loss 2 Afro and who is to say that if RED DIDNT get 2 other chances he wouldnt have 2 wins on Afro

So no matter what yes when you exclude the record of Brik vs Red I'd say Brik is above Red but when you factor in Seibriks loss 2 Red Red is better...

If you had a winning record of Red I'd see you being on top but thats just what it comes down 2... Red beat you and deserves the #2 spot

Dude your logic is immense and I have great respect 4 your talent and intelligence but you gotta admit that in head 2 heads the winner of the 2 normally goes ahead

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Sets shouldn't count if both players agree for it to not count.

If we are gonna punish HRNut, we have to do the same for all.

I'll go into more depth with this if HRNut's loss to Mero is counted.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I agree. If mero said no and they banned characters and hrnuts tourney doesnt count that all converges to the simple fact that that match shouldn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom