• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Quebec PR! Updated 2011 March 18

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
When's Quebec's next tourney?
Hmm it might be at Sherbrooke next time, no plans for tournaments in Montreal so far...

if i go to the next tournie can i get like 10th or 9th or something?
i am totally good enough to be canon fodder.

plus i'd be like the only game and watch player in canada.
Why don't you come? Just place well and beat some PR member in the tournament and you're in. Would be cool to have a good G&W user, I need practice in that matchup.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
First, good job to Sherbrooke stepping it up. Welcome to the PR Nevermind and good stuff climbing up Fornaxx. Keep practicing and you'll keep going up, Metaknight is a character that if you keep getting better other characters start to struggle very hard to keep up.

Good job to KKong getting 4th, I don't know if youll go higher or down using MK but if you truly practice with him you should go higher :p
Anyway bien jouer Fernand la Croix et Laisse-Faire, vous avez encore du chemin a faire mais y a eu un gros improvement depuis le debut et sa se voit.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Good **** KingKong.

More people using MK is a good thing.

When the entire Brawl community mains MK, you can bet that's when he'll be banned. =)

nvm

Smash Apprentice
GL to all of you guys going to APEX. I wish I could go =( Show them how to DI !

Top Bottom