• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox the Fox

Smash Cadet
I only play Melee, Infinitora. I can't really dig the floaty style of brawl...it's like playing underwater, or something. And my offer still stands for anyone who comes to, or is in Eugene.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Good, I'm a melee all delee sorta guy. I'm up to ****ing around with Brawl, it's kinda fun, but I love the melee. I forgot you posted your number a few pages back. I'm down here now but running around talking to different landlords and employers and still trying to sort out how I'm storing all my stuff. tl;dr I'll call soon, busy sorting all my crap. We will rock the melee.

Surreal

Smash Ace
my place I still assume if kids are up for it.

However idk who's all coming, so if it's more than 2 people (other than jesse) then we should do it at jesse's.

Kami-V

Smash Journeyman
Those games we played on sunday were pretty sweet, we need to play again soon. I was doing pretty well for a while xD

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
Time for melee in Eugene, I'm living under a roof now haha, things are going well! Any interest in Eugene hit me up, also Bart get on this forum and see this post and make me good at this game please. <3

Balloon

Smash Lord
It is I, Bartholomew. I am here to say that I would love to play... all day.

Where are you two located? If you're anywhere near/with the twins I will not be coming.

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
Let us know if you hold a Smashfest because I would be interested in coming and bringing 3 others from Corvallis.

Binx

Smash Master
Dunno if I'm the best quite yet, I think if I spent an hour or two a day practicing tech skill for like 3 weeks I could be in the top 2 though.

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
I'm at 7th/tyler, basically felony flats presently :p Vox's place blows mine out of the water, admittedly. He's near amazon but I'll leave his exact location up to him. Feel free to get at me by text or call (503)267-3817. I'm fine with hosting or travelling, though admittedly my quarters are a bit cramped.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Dunno if I'm the best quite yet, I think if I spent an hour or two a day practicing tech skill for like 3 weeks I could be in the top 2 though.
lol no wai! I heard by word of mouth that Binx was the best in the land according to some other pro named Binx or somethin'?

tech skill isn't the game at all. stick with jiggs imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom