• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Krystal Thread ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mav

Furries For The Win
I am assuming that the Assault and Adventure costumes will be availble for Krystal. Mostly Assault costumes (different color flight uniforms, Red, Green, Blue) and then the one costume from Adventure to act as perhaps the Yellow color.

Just my 2 cents.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Wow, Im beginnig to think this thread was more exciting when those suggestive pics of krystal were put up. Peole were posting more than one line. Someone start a discussion.
lol so you telling me you want me to put some picutres of Krystal up here so that we can have a dissussion?lol i have many ways i could start a discussion/agrument ..hahahaha *grins sinisterly*

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Saying Krystal is hot is exactly the same as saying a fox is hot, not only is she a video game character but she's an animal too.

There's a discussion.

Wendy Wu

Smash Apprentice
i personaly think they all ready will put krystal in because they are going to put in one more starfox charactor and krystal seems to be next in line for that

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Saying Krystal is hot is exactly the same as saying a fox is hot, not only is she a video game character but she's an animal too.

There's a discussion.
yea but dude she is made to look as human as possible and there's huge difference between her and a real fox like huge...bleh im not gunna get into angument over this agian,.......

zombie7775

Smash Lord
i personaly think they all ready will put krystal in because they are going to put in one more starfox charactor and krystal seems to be next in line for that
Yeah i also think that she is the next star fox character in line and I want her in as long as she isnt her command version.

kaid

Smash Master

There's a discussion.
Foxes are cute. therefore a fox head on a human-ish slutty-wh*re body, with anime-ish huge eyes thrown in, combines to produce a cute girl of ample proportions and a touch of the exotic.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
Foxes are cute. therefore a fox head on a human-ish slutty-wh*re body, with anime-ish huge eyes thrown in, combines to produce a cute girl of ample proportions and a touch of the exotic.
.....Sluty ***** body???.......im gunna pretend you didnt say that....remember who your talking too : p

justice

Smash Ace
hahahahha. Dance puppets dance. (just joking). But seriously how often is this thread going to turn into oh no Krystal is whatever or man you are a whatever. Seriously this is a support thread not a dis thread. Like the counter thread for fox new look.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
yea but dude she is made to look as human as possible and there's huge difference between her and a real fox like huge...bleh im not gunna get into angument over this agian,.......
I know there's a huge difference, I was starting a discussion :p to me all video game characters (Except Wario) are about as attractive as Paris Hilton is Smart.

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
I know there's a huge difference, I was starting a discussion :p to me all video game characters (Except Wario) are about as attractive as Paris Hilton is Smart.
eh i beg to differ when it comes to Krystal i find her extremelt attractive and alot of other things ....

umm you find Wario attractive????

killbeast301

Smash Lord
I honestly would rather wolf than krystal. Wolf has been waiting longer and is just plain bad a**:mad:. He'd have a whole bunch of firearms from Assault as special moves, so he wouldn't be just a fox clone. Don't get me wrong krystal should be in, but if its one or the other, wolf.

kaid

Smash Master
At the time of the first Smash, Wolf was just a miniboss of one game.

At the time of Melee, nothing had changed.

As of brawl, Krystal has been in 3 games in major roles, while Wolf has been in 2 new games in supporting roles. (Not to mention, Assault is generally considered to be the worst Starfox game to date, gameplay wise... yet many Wolf supporters site it as the reason he should be in.)

Captain Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
At the time of the first Smash, Wolf was just a miniboss of one game.

At the time of Melee, nothing had changed.

As of brawl, Krystal has been in 3 games in major roles, while Wolf has been in 2 new games in supporting roles. (Not to mention, Assault is generally considered to be the worst Starfox game to date, gameplay wise... yet many Wolf supporters site it as the reason he should be in.)
yea and that hole Bionic eye moveset that wolf fans made up will never happen cuse i went on to assault ands got a sniper rilfe and zoomed on his eye and he has an eye underneath it so its really just for looks lol

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
That eye under the eyepatch may probably just be because of the mirrored texture method Nintendo uses to save space.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
hahahahha. Dance puppets dance. (just joking). But seriously how often is this thread going to turn into oh no Krystal is whatever or man you are a whatever. Seriously this is a support thread not a dis thread. Like the counter thread for fox new look.
I agree let's not bring our "attraction" or lack of into this thread it seems to only cause problems. Leads to some hilirious posts in my opinion, but it is a discussion thread we don't need it turned into a flame thread nor do we won't it closed for flaming.

kaid

Smash Master
I agree let's not bring our "attraction" or lack of into this thread it seems to only cause problems. Leads to some hilirious posts in my opinion, but it is a discussion thread we don't need it turned into a flame thread nor do we won't it closed for flaming.
If it hasn't been closed for flaming YET, despite furry/anti-furry flame wars that would make Vietnam look small, I don't think it'll get closed anytime soon.

kaid

Smash Master
No it doesn't. Find just about anything by Hiemie, and you'll have a flame. Heck, chose a random page, out of any of the 122, and chances are you'll find a flame about either Furryness, or Krystal vs Wolf.

justice

Smash Ace
I like Kaid's sig" the wavedash is in me" that is funny. Well I just hope their aren't no major hitter characters in brawls where one character is really good then people find a way to counter him ie marth chain grab then someone just as fast comes along Sheik. Than a cheap glitch in a game comes Peach. Then they all fight for top tier position while everyone else is in middle or low tier.

kaid

Smash Master
^It's actually a "Lucario for brawl" sig + "Wavedash for Brawl", but somewhat more subtle. His signature phrase in the japaneese version was Hado awari ne addy, or "The wave is in me."

justice

Smash Ace
Because Pokemons are animals too and that fact that Mewtwo can go into space so he could be a space animal linking him to Star Fox and the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom