• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
I'd prefer it if someone nearer Victoria station hosted because I have a lot of luggage with me.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Wrong son, I'm leaving to get there now.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Thanks for the fest Dave (Clockmire) I really enjoyed and thanks for letting Jav, Ricardo and Dujauan round. I think they feel they got in alot of practice.

The crew battles were jokes for the £5 lol. You beat us twice and I felt so pissed off loosing £10 lol then I just looked in the mirror and said......I AM PROFESSOR PRO and then I RAPEDDDD and took 18 stock off in the crew battle lol. Then you got lucky and won and then you try to test us in a CF crew battle and of course I ***** thus putting out team infront allowing us to get the easy win but equaling in the crew battles overall being 3-3 so no profit for anyone lol.

Cheez: I love how you 24/7 loved to see my demise lool. I actually found it kinda funny lol, it was always you in the background doing some gay trask talk lol.
YOU DESERVED brinign in the JV equals an extra stock rule and it working against you all the time lol. *points at the screen in a synchronized way* JVVVVV!!!! lol
Nice fox iswell

Tamoo: I really enjoyed the friendlies that we had together against my characters and yours. I hope you felt like you got in alot of good practice as we were playing for kinda long lol. You got a good amount of characters and i would defintely say your marth and puff are your best but I think you just need a bit more time with marth to practice some of the basics thigns we shud be done with marth.

Hugo: You're so harsh to Dave lol. ALL of you lot are except for Tamoo lol. Was good playing your marth. It was gay that I think it always nearly took the most stock off me in the crew battles lol.

Dave: Thanks for letting me come round it was really good and thanks for letting the other smashers come round. I think when you are peach you need to D smash more even though we all hate that move lol and obviously the edgegurd thing that everyone was complaining about.

I forgot the last guys name lol: **** Japes lol. That stage is sooo gay and you have some dodgy T.O. if that stage is on lol.

I was trying to tell everyone that if Jungle Japes (not kongo jungle) is on then Onnet should be on. Doesn't everyone think that this comment is true?
They didn't want it on because it obviously didn't benefit them lol

Tamoo

Smash Master
Counter Stage List
Dream Land: Green Greens *
DK Island: Jungle Japes
F-Zero Grand Prix: Mute City
Kanto Skies: Poke Floats
Lylat System: Corneria
Mushroom Kingdom: Princess Peach's Castle *
Mushroom Kingdom II *
Planet Zebes: Brinstar
*These stages were very close votes and could be on either the Counter or Banned Lists

Banned Stage List
DK Island: Kongo Jungle
Eagleland: Onett
Eagleland: Fourside
F-Zero Grand Prix: Big Blue
Hyrule Temple
Infinite Glacier: Icicle Mountain
Lylat System: Venom
Mushroom Kingdom I
Yoshi's Island: Yoshi's Island
Past Stages: Yoshi's Island
Planet Zebes: Brinstar Depths
Superflat World: Flat Zone
Termina: Great Bay
Its all im saying man, its not even debated whether it should be in counter or not lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No it was scraped which is why we used to have a ranbat (ranking battle) but it was changed to a mini tournament which isn't mini at all lol.
I think the tournament should be played for more money lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
yeah I'm just stating that the entrance fee has to double for the winnings to double lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The entrance fee doesn't have to be doubled lol.
The venue is going to be paid off with the amount of people attending already so if it is being doubled then it would be £6 entry which I KNOW alot of people wouldn't pay for and just because the pot fee doubles doesn't mean the entry fee has to lol. The entry fee is a tiny bit below standards while the pot fee is way below standards.

Top Bottom