• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Silly Kyle Video Archive and Critique Thread

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
It wassss Bowser lol xD.

Peach is really good at startling her opponents - I just feel as though you need to do it at the right time and know what moves to use in certain situations. It has it's downsides though :(, you can be extremely aggressive and not realize when to stop and camp. I want to see a Peach that can deal out a ****load of damage, then stop and slow down - realize what moves he/she needs to throw out to get the next kill and when he/she feels safe enough - go right back in and repeat the process.

I feel as though if I did that against Trela I could have easily won.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I want to see a Peach that can deal out a ****load of damage, then stop and slow down - realize what moves he/she needs to throw out to get the next kill and when he/she feels safe enough - go right back in and repeat the process.

I feel as though if I did that against Trela I could have easily won.
Then do it, you're already breaking previous boundaries.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I must say it's extremely kind of you to upload all of these videos for other people 2link

Does it not get a little tedious after a while? xD

Also @Ill what's with those Ground Floating Bairs you always do usually after you land a Fair? They've puzzled be for a while now

Also, whilst I am guilty of the same crime myself, stop Uairing after everything that hits you :p

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
It's probably a security measure, Rick. Some players (like myself) like to mix in a tech or two once in a while to try and cross up the opponent and regain optimal stage positioning; or if they're already shielding, it still usually covers their roll option.

gantrain05

Smash Master
im always ground floating Bairs everywhere, its roll protection + makes them think a little hard about approaching, especially with turnip in hand.

z00ted

It's probably a security measure, Rick. Some players (like myself) like to mix in a tech or two once in a while to try and cross up the opponent and regain optimal stage positioning; or if they're already shielding, it still usually covers their roll option.
keekekekekekeekekke

King Beef knows. I'll admit it can be a negative aspect here and there (my hurtbox is sticking out i.e Illmatic vs Trela), but I feel as though it keeps my opponent from trying to rush in and take advantage of my floaty character. It also helps me in keeping them back and covers their roll at times.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Please come to a HOBO. I will let you into all events for free and will transport you/house you for free.

Samus> peach
Alright I'll take you up on it. When is the next HOBO (or the next few if you plan more in advance)? I'll show you what a bit of that MW:East kooky matchup knowledge can do.

Peach >> Samus

Bonus challenge: Loser has to wear their character's poopy color costume (me daisy, you dark chocolate ****ty **** samus) for the next 5 tournaments they attend, and get at least a set recorded at each to prove it. Accept?

z00ted

there is NO way Xyro will decline that offer.

Peach boards are so awesome lately <3

z00ted

Someone besides me critique C.S Dinah's Peach please!

I gave him some tips at HOBO and I think he has alot of potential.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Alright I'll take you up on it. When is the next HOBO (or the next few if you plan more in advance)? I'll show you what a bit of that MW:East kooky matchup knowledge can do.

Peach >> Samus

Bonus challenge: Loser has to wear their character's poopy color costume (me daisy, you dark chocolate ****ty **** samus) for the next 5 tournaments they attend, and get at least a set recorded at each to prove it. Accept?
Have some faith Kyle! xD

I will destroy Samus.
My dear, my dear......

Do you not realize the situation that lay before you? Have you not given notice to your fallen gutter $lutz? One by one, All have been impaled by my ferocious(and tasty) Zair and you will be no exception. Maybe you forgot that you are the last of your kind? You know the problem with being the last of anything, by and by there be none left at all. So tell me, do you fear death?

Oh and to take this challenge one step further. Not only will i change my color to poop brown(if i lose) but i will keep it as my color FOREVER. On top of that i will also rename myself to whatever YOU deem appropriate.....FOREVER.

Do you accept these terms? If so, i will keep my promise(free entry into ALL events and free housing/transportation) and give you a date TOMORROW.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
On top of that i will also rename myself to whatever YOU deem appropriate.....FOREVER.
Oh ****!

Will KB match that offer?

I would enjoy seeing KB's/Xyro's Official Penis Cleaner as a username.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I will make an epic thread tomorrow when i have a date.

i highly recommend you practice with sago

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Yeah I had Sago in mind as well. It'll be tough since he's up in Illinois but I'll be prepared one way or another.

Or, you know, since it's Samus...I could just go off of my matchup knowledge from Ravin back in '08. I'm sure things haven't changed too much since then. :troll: <3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
June 18th works for me. I still got some paid time off left at the job so I'll let 'em know early.

This a one day event?

Top Bottom