• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I think Meta-Kirby is being a bit too harsh. Extra projects don't really hurt anything. They let us get a feel of what we, as a community, like and dislike.

And Tery is a bit over-ambitious. Perhaps focusing on a few things would be better than spreading our resources across a wide variety of subjects.

M.K

Level 55
Wow if I'm harsh, I can't wait until you people get into the working world.
You'll be crying up a storm at the simplest jab at your ways. It's funny. If you're unadaptable, you won't make it.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wave was just trying to resolve the situation, but it seems that it had no effect.

The fact is I've only been trying to work what the community asked for. You make it seem as if everyone hates the projects which I have started, when in reality there's only a couple of you (perhaps more if I'm mistaken) who can attest to that.
Furthermore, the position you seem to be standing on projects yourself much higher than everyone else because you were "part of the most successful PokeCenter project to date." so immediately you know exactly how to handle projects. While I cannot argue against the sheer awesomeness of Pocket Monsters Inc., you cannot let a simple statistic like that cloud how you view this board and the members on it.

M.K

Level 55
Wave was just trying to resolve the situation, but it seems that it had no effect.

The fact is I've only been trying to work what the community asked for. You make it seem as if everyone hates the projects which I have started, when in reality there's only a couple of you (perhaps more if I'm mistaken) who can attest to that.
Furthermore, the position you seem to be standing on projects yourself much higher than everyone else because you were "part of the most successful PokeCenter project to date." so immediately you know exactly how to handle projects. While I cannot argue against the sheer awesomeness of Pocket Monsters Inc., you cannot let a simple statistic like that cloud how you view this board and the members on it.
Hah. It's so laughable! I'M on a pedestal? Pleaseeeee. You've got every one of your grunts here attesting to how awesome you are and it's still a pitiful sight. You've tried your hardest to build up this crowd of underlings that can just parrot your success, and now that you're chances of being a moderator have been severely diminished with the introduction of Firus into the line up, you're taking this solemn pledge against yourself for a sob story. It's funny, because those of us who aren't in your little peewee brigade are making Orville Redenbacher a rich man by sittin' back and watchin' it unfold.

If you were truly a part of this community for the greater good, why would you take down your Pokemon Master symbol? Because you're just "so ready to change your attitude"? Hell no, lol, you're just waiting for the right time to strike again.

I dream of a day when I can enter the Poke Center and NOT see your name plastered 8 times down the page for different threads every day, and when projects actually meant something, instead of merely a freaking stepping stone to fame and power. One day, it'll change, and you won't be the person in charge.

I was happy when Firus told me he became a moderator. I was happy for him, but moreso I was happy that it was not you.

EDIT:

And I'm done with this conversation, I really don't wanna look at your name anymore so.....don't respond to this and if you must, PM me.
Not the time or place to do this.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Hah. It's so laughable! I'M on a pedestal? Pleaseeeee. You've got every one of your grunts here attesting to how awesome you are and it's still a pitiful sight. You've tried your hardest to build up this crowd of underlings that can just parrot your success, and now that you're chances of being a moderator have been severely diminished with the introduction of Firus into the line up, you're taking this solemn pledge against yourself for a sob story. It's funny, because those of us who aren't in your little peewee brigade are making Orville Redenbacher a rich man by sittin' back and watchin' it unfold.

If you were truly a part of this community for the greater good, why would you take down your Pokemon Master symbol? Because you're just "so ready to change your attitude"? Hell no, lol, you're just waiting for the right time to strike again.

I dream of a day when I can enter the Poke Center and NOT see your name plastered 8 times down the page for different threads every day, and when projects actually meant something, instead of merely a freaking stepping stone to fame and power. One day, it'll change, and you won't be the person in charge.

I was happy when Firus told me he became a moderator. I was happy for him, but moreso I was happy that it was not you.
Hilarious. This is truly hilarious. Just because I have a bunch of threads means I'm completely arrogant, self-centered, and uncaring. Who are my grunts? Explain this to me - People who personally say that they like what I do are my followers and complete supporters. Are you not a Tournament Director? Do people never compliment your tournaments, because if they do you're being completely hypocritical by accusing these PokeCenter members of the same thing.

You accusing me of taking down my symbol and using a different title is also hypocritical, mister Tournament Director. Of course, another option for this is that you don't truly deserve the title, and just own it because there are no specific requirements to become a Master.

Please explain to me how I am in charge. Yes, I'm in charge of the projects I started, does that make me the owner of the subforum? Absolutely not. To say that is completely stupid and void of any common sense at all.

I was happy for Firus too. Aside from maybe Articanus he deserved the position the most. Regardless of which I have nothing against Firus nor can I / could I have competed with him in the first place.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
No, he is good, don't worry just play the game out
That's good, and I've had a few games where the main character sucks. I just turned a Dagger into a Shamshir (Synthesized stone into it) Then I put the Shamshir into this Sword that absorbs water so I don't get thirsty. I'm a beast! I need to train Xaio, though...

Wow if I'm harsh, I can't wait until you people get into the working world.
You'll be crying up a storm at the simplest jab at your ways. It's funny. If you're unadaptable, you won't make it.
Apathy. What you need is apathy. If you take everything everyone says personally, you'll die. Adaptability is important into situations, but apathy is the most important.

I think Meta-Kirby is being a bit too harsh. Extra projects don't really hurt anything. They let us get a feel of what we, as a community, like and dislike.

And Tery is a bit over-ambitious. Perhaps focusing on a few things would be better than spreading our resources across a wide variety of subjects.
Just my two cents. I'm not a long term member here, nor am I the most caring. I just think you are all interesting. It's obvious Terywj is an overacheiver, just by the things he does and what he is. That's not bad at all. It's also been obvious to me for quite some time either A) Meta-Kirby is jealous B) Envious, or C) Just a negative person that want's to bash someone for realizing their flaws because it makes them feel better.

I'm not trying to be mean, but the way you talk Meta, it really shows you feel one of those three, if not all. It's just a forum, and he just likes foruming. Why does it matter if his name is plastered everywhere, if everyone loves him; why would it possibly matter?

EDIT:

And I'm done with this conversation, I really don't wanna look at your name anymore so.....don't respond to this and if you must, PM me.
This whole thing just sums up what I said above.

I don't like arguing though, and this isn't my fight; just my thoughts.

So on a new note, Korin, did you ever beat DC2? I did..but I didn't like it. I didn't beat DC1 though, disc was error. Which is why I'm so happy to play it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hold on a second, how am I an underling here? Just because I believe that he deserves to be mod in my opinion for all the things he's done for the community, that doesn't make me some kind of zombie where I only have good things to say about him.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hold on a second, how am I an underling here? Just because I believe that he deserves to be mod in my opinion for all the things he's done for the community, that doesn't make me some kind of zombie where I only have good things to say about him.
Or does it. Maybe you've secretly become a zombie, and you secretly haven't said anything about it all! (Sarcasm)

Either way, moderators are not going to like this page.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792

This. But I'd rather have someone who's over-ambitious than someone who doesn't do anything productive for the place. You know, because at least one has a chance of getting things done.

EDIT:

Flaming much?

I love how you said you were done with the 'conversation' as soon as you basically inaccurately insulted half the ****ing PC. Good job.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Or does it. Maybe you've secretly become a zombie, and you secretly haven't said anything about it all! (Sarcasm)

Either way, moderators are not going to like this page.
Wait if I'm a zombie, can I be a Nazi Zombie? :p

Writer Kupo said:
I love how you said you were done with the 'conversation' as soon as you basically inaccurately insulted half the ****ing PC. Good job.
Yeah, pretty much this

rockem7

Smash Ace
This. Every single individual person makes up a community, not the typical "us and them". There is a large ammount of the PokeCenter community who participate in Terywj's projects, and no, it's not because we just think he's awesome or something, we actually like the projects. Nothing is perfect, thus there are a few projects that didn't turn out. If everyone thought Tery's projects were annoying, no one would post there. And again, if you really want to point out the ones with only a page or two, that wouldn't be a sufficient example because there are far more that have gone successfully. I'm not a Terywj fanboy, but I honestly don't have anything bad to say about a guy who's simply trying to enhance everyone's experience in the PokeCenter. The reason that it looks like he's doing everything is because hardly anyone else has offered to help him out, or to take over a project. And it's not like he goes "No one else can do this, it's all mine", because he allowed Riddle to take over the Ubers tourney with no arguement. This is solely how I see things, but in all honesty I don't see a problem with all the projects. It's merely an attempt to make sure that the PokeCenter community doesn't die out.

/rant

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Wait if I'm a zombie, can I be a Nazi Zombie? :p

Yeah, pretty much this
Only if you ask my girlfriend first (Read my messege) =p

What Rockem said, the Starmie thing was only a joke anyways.

Edit: Hey Writer, do you know how many Dragons I get bar-Big Red? I know I can get a Jet (lol) and Shadow Dragon.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Nothing is perfect, thus there are a few projects that didn't turn out. If everyone thought Tery's projects were annoying, no one would post there. And again, if you really want to point out the ones with only a page or two, that wouldn't be a sufficient example because there are far more that have gone successfully.
This, look at his successful projects. Tell me who wants the Spriting Contest to stop? Not I. Not just because I'm a spriter, but because I honestly like looking at what people have to dish out. I honestly like the competition that the Spriting Contest brings, and I've actually learned a few things from doing the contest. I've learned things like how to repose. Want another example of a good project he's done? The BotW. I don't want to see that closed either, no matter how inactive I'm in there because I only forget to post in there/watch the battles. I've always wanted to see some of these matchups, and now thanks to this I've seen them.

You make it sound like none of his projects are worth looking over, when he's already done a lot of projects that ARE worth looking over. Sure not all of them have succeeded, like the interviews, but that's mostly because not all of us were exactly interested in seeing interviews, but it was still worth looking over nonetheless

EDIT: @ Shimazu

You're girlfriend is a Nazi? :O

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Please, everyone shut the **** up about Tery. This is the ****ing social thread.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well, my girlfriend is 50% German. And her family ties back into some sketchy German Stuff...

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I was refering to the entire Tery thing. Here I had been thinking, Wow, Pokecenter sure is active today, only to come and find out what the activity was about.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I was refering to the entire Tery thing. Here I had been thinking, Wow, Pokecenter sure is active today, only to come and find out what the activity was about.
Well of course! We're always more active when we're at each other's throats.

Just look at the old Latias metagame threads if you need any sort of proof. ._.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh, since you know since Nazis have to do wiht politics and what not

So yeah, this is basically what's been happening for the past few hours :/

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I blame myself for this. Somewhere along the line I said something wrong to the wrong person and it ends blowing up a huge ****storm and now the whole PC is furious and at each other's throats.

Sorry, guys... :cry:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I blame myself for this. Somewhere along the line I said something wrong to the wrong person and it ends blowing up a huge ****storm and now the whole PC is furious and at each other's throats.

Sorry, guys... :cry:
I forgot how this started... how WAS it that this started anyways.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So I just finished the sixth season of House. Final episode kept me on my toes the entire time. Now to move on to torrenting the entire third season of The Big Bang Theory...

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I forgot how this started... how WAS it that this started anyways.
Terywj was explaining why he wasn't using his title any more, I commented on it, and Meta-Kirby commented about how I was being rude to the rest of you. Being my idiot self, I decided to take up her argument, and then things just blew right out of proportion.

But enough. We've talked enough about this already. Move on.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Terywj was explaining why he wasn't using his title any more, I commented on it, and Meta-Kirby commented about how I was being rude to the rest of you. Being my idiot self, I decided to take up her argument, and then things just blew right out of proportion.

But enough. We've talked enough about this already. Move on.
That's right

Anyways, Full House and House would both fall to the X-Files

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
lol, I always kept confusing X-Men with the X-Files. They're sort of two different series, right? I think they share the same canon...
Right, one deals with paranormal phenomena and the search for aliens and the other one has guys who kick magnetos ***...

And CRASHiC, did Full House or House ever make a movie where one man deals with a UF-****ing-O all by himself? I think not

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I could've sworn there was an X-Men show called the X-Files... :ohwell:

Also, I hate soap operas now after seeing a very corny scene on Eastenders. Why do people even bother watching reconstructed scenes of real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom