• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Nono. Dude, What Would Happen? wins. Personally I find the acting annoying, but just seeing some of the stuff that they do (especially with all the flamethrowers) is awesome.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh boy. I'm going to close this for a while. If I see any "socializing" in other threads, you will be infracted. Focus on Pokémon and discuss these 'political' matters via VM, PM, AIM, or otherwise.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Woooh our favorite thread is back!!

SO... Who's seen Inception? I saw it twice! It was amazing! One of the bets movies I've ever seen in a long time.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Love you guys.
Thank you, Spire. I really appreciate it.

I'm leaving on Thursday for a three day trip. So I'd need the following done:
- BOTW 10 will need to be "directed" and I'll need someone to get the log and write a summary in case the match is played while I'm away.
- PSC 8 should have the poll up the day before I leave, so just having that locked after the winners have been determined would be good.
- NU to OU can continue discussions.
- SmashCAP 3: Movepool Submissions should be in progress if not completed during that time. If someone could make a poll for the submissions and etc. Get them to work on spriting.

Thanks!

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
well, Im teaching my freind more about the newer generations of pokemon (basicly, anything not in pokemon red)

She played red extensively, too bad she had to think before she remembered what a "pichu" was, XD

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Thanks, Spire!

So I asked Tery if we had a general SmashCAP thread, and we don't, we I just gave up on my idea thing. But now that we have this....

I feel like some people, during movepool voting, are selecting every single move that the Pokémon could possibly use. Many of these moves will never, ever, EVER be used competitively, like Glare. Just because it makes sense doesn't mean we should give it to everyone; it wastes space, and that wasted space adds up.

M.K

Level 55
Woooh our favorite thread is back!!

SO... Who's seen Inception? I saw it twice! It was amazing! One of the bets movies I've ever seen in a long time.
I've heard it was good! I really want to see it. I love Ellen Page and Leonardo DiCaprio is such a good actor as well. Toy Story 3 almost made me cry because
when the Pink Bear was replaced by Daisy after being lost
, it reminded me of the time
I lost my favorite stuffed duck in a hotel and I got a new one to replace him. :cry:

Spire

III
BRoomer
I'm dying to see Inception and have been since it was announced way back when.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
**** YES WE GOT THE SNORLAX ROOM BACK!!!

WHOOPEEEEEE!!!!!!

Ok, now for not spam, I got premium <3

Well... the news is like 2 weeks late than the expected, but yeah

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Hmm, not sure if this should be in the other thread, but...

I'm doing a Yellow Version run, should I use Gyarados or Blastoise?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
What about Primeape or Machamp?

You can get a Machamp via trading in Yellow, but it's slow as **** and its crit rate isn't great. So far, Mankey is awesome with getting unlimited crits via Karate Chop, but I'm still thinking.

XACE-K

Smash Master
What about Primeape or Machamp?

You can get a Machamp via trading in Yellow, but it's slow as **** and its crit rate isn't great. So far, Mankey is awesome with getting unlimited crits via Karate Chop, but I'm still thinking.
Can't Machamp learn Karate Chop though? I would choose Machamp if I were you since its stronger, bulkier and cooler than Primeape.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Primeape and Machamp are actually pretty comparable in R/B/Y because speed matters so much more because of critical hits. Machamp's got a bit more attack and defenses, but for in-game use Primeape may as well be just as good, as speed is all the more important there. If you're already raising a Mankey, there's certainly no reason to go out of your way for Machamp.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'll believe Inception when I see it. Dark Knight was so overhyped. Hopefully it'll be more like The Departed though.
Holy ****, this is exactly how I felt. Well kinda. I absolutely loved Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight (he literally shined every time he hit the screen) and Aaron Eckhart did a decent job as well, but that's about as far as my liking for the movie goes.

But I loved The Departed. One of my favs.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I saw Inception tonight. Literally one of the best films I've ever seen. The Empire Strikes Back will probably forever by my favorite, but Inception is intellectually the best. It's layered like nothing you've ever imagined before.

EDIT (with spoilers, kind of):
Nolan's perception of the mind is a bit too literal, and while more madness should have been explored, it does help explain how the brain is electronically configured in a sense. Just go see it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well that's the least you can expect from Gary ****ing Oak :laugh:
I was hoping that was more comicish.

So a few things to say:

- Work at Fast food is hard. Worked a full 2 weeks now, honest work, but god it's hard
- Can we preorder Black / White yet?
- I'll be off a lot from now on, but I love you guys D:
- How many movies you think Gen5 will create?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Really, Spire? Guess it's a must-see, then. My friend recently came back from London, and the first thing he wants to do is see Inception.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Inception is a must-see for any advocate of the progressive, universal consciousness-developing world. I'd also recommend that all naysayers see it because you're most likely too close-minded of an individual and you honestly just need a good mindf***.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That doesn't even pertain to the movie at all.
There Will Be Blood is a must-see for any advocate of free, universal energy developing world.
See what I'm saying? You didn't really say anything just now. You should infract yourself for spam because that post got no content.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
There Will Be Blood is a must-see for any advocate of free, universal energy developing world.
See what I'm saying? You didn't really say anything just now. You should infract yourself for spam because that post got no content.
And this has reminded me of hte question that has eluded me ever since I joined this website: Are you people allowed to infract yourselves?

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'm dying to see Inception and have been since it was announced way back when.
I'll believe Inception when I see it. Dark Knight was so overhyped. Hopefully it'll be more like The Departed though.
My friend loved Inception. He said it's a great intellectual-type movie.
I can't beleive I'm saying this, but I think Christopher Nolan has topped The Dark Knight. Everything about the movie was spectacular. The special effects were some of the best I've seen in a while, the actors were top notch, the musical score was amazing, and the movie had one of the most original plots I think I've ever seen. It's one of those movies that you have to watch twice to fully understand everything. Oh and the ending will have you at the edge of your seat!

Seriously guys, it's quite simple. If you like movies, go see Inception.

Spire

III
BRoomer
And There Will Be Blood is an amazing film that inspires you to critically analyze such conditions. You're only furthering my point. Good films are those that really stimulate people to think, those that leave you positively inspired in any sense. There are progressive, detrimental, and passive films. Progressive are those like Inception, detrimental are those that just inspire stupidity and dull the senses with crude humor, clichéd situations, and terribly presented emotions and relationships, and passive films are just that, passive and filler, not exactly enticing and interesting, not total ****, just mediocre.

By "the progressive, universal consciousness-developing world", I speak of a world built not around celebrity worship and nonsensical rituals as America is so predisposed to, but of those willing to expand their minds to try out new concepts for innovation, creation, and productivity in the interest of this species, not in personal wealth. Inception does just that. It gets you to think like never before.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Omg, Snorlax Room is back. I am not worthy, Spire!

I haven't seen Toy Story 3 or Inception yet. My ma's very interested in getting us all to go to the cinema to see it (VERY rare, that is), though there's no way she'll let me look at Inception, heh. She's made comments on the posters that makes it look like she thinks it's a very violent movie. The trailers look awesome, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom