• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Eh, I ended up looking through the whole list of natures and none of them fitted me as well as Jolly did

I WAS considering Brave, but I said meh.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
rash1    [rash] Show IPA
–adjective -er, -est.
acting or tending to act too hastily or without due consideration.
characterized by or showing too great haste or lack of consideration: rash promises.

Google, FFS.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
rash1    [rash] Show IPA
–adjective -er, -est.
acting or tending to act too hastily or without due consideration.
characterized by or showing too great haste or lack of consideration: rash promises.

Google, FFS.

Hmmm... Interesting. That DOES seem to describe me well

Well, at least I can change Jolly to Rash now I guess

Wrath`

Smash Master
I don't get this pokemon troll version, I cant beat my rival, I thought maybe there was something secret like talking to someone to get an item, but there is nothing, just a lv 100 machamp that kills me.

I liked your original name Roach.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
:embarrass

:mad:

Dusknoir used Will-o-Wisp!

Fuel_ was engulfed in flames!

Fuel_ fainted!
As if Will-o-Wisp ever hits.

And in the case it did, Fuel would blow up.

I don't get this pokemon troll version, I cant beat my rival, I thought maybe there was something secret like talking to someone to get an item, but there is nothing, just a lv 100 machamp that kills me.

I liked your original name Roach.
Looks like someone chose the wrong Yes.

Tacel

Smash Lord
My goodness. Roacherman got me, didn't he?
My life is complete.
Thank you. Thank you...

EDIT: Or is there more to this?
>_>
<_<

supermarth64

Smash Ace
This one didn't take me as long.

Snorlax
Adamant | Thick Fat
31/31/31/17/31/31
HP Dark 59

Finally I can go to Pewter City...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
This one didn't take me as long.

Snorlax
Adamant | Thick Fat
31/31/31/17/31/31
HP Dark 59

Finally I can go to Pewter City...
Man... I hate you

I just realized, I can RNG the event Latias in HGSS.

If only I had my SID though... and I'm so **** unlucky that I can't even get at least one shiny. And the one time I do is on a ROM on Emerald... I ragequit at the bull****

M.K

Level 55
I only got my SID by using 4 of my chained shinies (I have 3 Togepis, 3 Ponytas, Starly and Staraptor from chains). Mine is a 4 digit number, too, so I was initially like "....wut" since I think I read somewhere that it's almost always 5 numbers?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I PMed Azua like two days ago, she's kind of slow with pranking.
Azua has a lot going on in real life so she's pretty busy. She'll get to it, give her some time.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I only got my SID by using 4 of my chained shinies (I have 3 Togepis, 3 Ponytas, Starly and Staraptor from chains). Mine is a 4 digit number, too, so I was initially like "....wut" since I think I read somewhere that it's almost always 5 numbers?
You probably have a 0 in the front.

I have a question for anyone who's in college/going: Should I try for a university/other colleges or is going to a community college and transferring to a major university a good idea? I'm going to have to send in applications to several colleges in a few months and I'm afraid that my grades/SAT scores/amount of service isn't enough.

M.K

Level 55
Try 4 year university applications first, then if you get denied, you have the ability to quickly enroll in a community college.
Honestly I view "2 and 2" programs (2 years at community college, 2 at university) to be pretty mediocre. It definitely helps the child who isn't quite ready for college, and needs that stepping stone, but laziness is not a reason to do 2-and-2s.
I'm filling out college applications now, it's hard putting in all my clubs/positions/awards for all the different applications.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
No Curselax because it's the one that's sitting in front of Diglett's Cave and Curse is an egg move. Offensive Lax without SD for me.

I could've went shiny with it and gotten 29/28/28/31/27/29, but I don't like shiny Snorlax.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Try 4 year university applications first, then if you get denied, you have the ability to quickly enroll in a community college.
Honestly I view "2 and 2" programs (2 years at community college, 2 at university) to be pretty mediocre. It definitely helps the child who isn't quite ready for college, and needs that stepping stone, but laziness is not a reason to do 2-and-2s.
I'm filling out college applications now, it's hard putting in all my clubs/positions/awards for all the different applications.
The only club I ever did was a VG club (and that was for one year). I have about 20 hours of community service, which is pathetic. I've got a 3.75 GPA, a responsibility/respect award, an average SAT score, a pretty nice SAT II score, and some other junk.

Is that enough, or do colleges want more?

EDIT: I do realize I sound stupid since I should look at colleges themselves :l

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Things colleges actually care about: GPA, SAT/ACT score, Extracircular activity that could benefit their school (aka, sports, higher end academic teams, and the fine arts), and minority race.

The amount of things that school counselors get right about college, from applications to college life: none.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Any and all man. Having a diverse ethnicity means that the colleges get more federal funding. So, for example, I could very easily get into Bethune Cookman University because I'm a white man applying to a 97 percent black school. If my father wasn't racist, I totally would have too lol.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
If you complete your first 4 years in a university, could you go to another university that has more training for the major you wish to get a degree/whatever in?

Or is that a bad idea?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
"2 and 2" programs tend to be cheaper than 4 years at a university.
I have about 20 hours of community service, which is pathetic.
My friend was complaining that she only had 1000 hours of community service. **** was so cash.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
If you complete your first 4 years in a university, could you go to another university that has more training for the major you wish to get a degree/whatever in?

Or is that a bad idea?
no no no no no, that's a GOOD idea. While you don't want to jump around during your degree more than once for a 4 year degree, at the same time, you don't want to stick to one college working under the same professors. Getting your Masters/PHD at a school other than your original is something that looks very good on your resume. Also, someone working on your Masters or PHD can get a lot more federal aid money, and colleges generally provide graduate students with discounted meal plans and such to encourage them to learn at their school. Your Masters or PHD are very imporant and could take a lot of time, so I'd make sure to make the best possible decision when choosing your Graduate school.

Also, if you want a source on this:
My professor of music
My step mother when trying to become a lawyer
My step grandfather when becoming a paper engineer

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Interesting...

Some punk ripped off the username roacherman off of me when I tried to make a fusionfall account (I tried Fuel_ as well, but apparently it was taken, which doesn't surprise me)... man, who the hell would rip off a username?

btw, I only tried Fusionfall because well... the curiosity got the best of me after seeing commercials of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom