• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I doubt they ripped it off. I'm sure they just happened to come up with it on their own. "Firus" was already taken on Xbox Live, too. (Though in the end it worked out because my Gamertag is amazing.)

Sucks, but it happens.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I'm always surprised to see someone using CRASHiC. Really, what are the odds of that? I've seen it happen twice, once in a russian youtube video, and once on Skype.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I doubt they ripped it off. I'm sure they just happened to come up with it on their own. "Firus" was already taken on Xbox Live, too. (Though in the end it worked out because my Gamertag is amazing.)

Sucks, but it happens.
Funny, because every single place I've gone to lets me use my original username

Funny nonetheless though

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
It's RARE that someone would come up with the same name if it's somewhat creative, just not impossible. I think XBL is the only place I haven't been able to use "Firus". (Of course, at that point in time I still would've wanted to use "FirustheHedgehog" before "Firus", but the fifteen-character-limit forced me to keep it down to "FirustheHedgehg" and that was just stupid-looking.)

On a side note, I think I must be complete insane. I'm up at 1:20 AM drinking coffee. But hey, I'm playing Trials & Tribulations, and...well, Godot.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Plenty of people misspell Tiefighter (to connect to Star Wars) and end up spelling it Tyfighter. It's annoying because ROFLwaffle will always be taken by some random guy. I still have some good ones up my sleeve (BSquared, SquidO, Applesoup, ect.)

On another topic, let's talk Pokemon movies. I'll start with...

2,000!!!!!!!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I felt extremely embarrassed the first time I watched Pokemon Heroes (aka 5th movie).

PowerBomb

Smash Master
2000 is my favorite movie. That and Spell of the Unown (papa anyone?).

The first one is a close 2nd/3rd.

Going back to my lame questions about colleges and junk: For a transfer, are you forced to stick to community colleges or can you go to a university and then transfer to another one 2 years in?

Moozle

Smash Champion
2000 is my favorite too ^^

You can transfer from university to university. It obviously doesn't look good if you go from a better university to a worse one, though. My brother switched after two years, and he said that it looks good to go to a better university after two years.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Pokemon 4ever is my favorite. I had a dvd player about the size of a small laptop and I'd watch it nearly every night when I had nothing better to do.

Pokemon Heroes was actually in theaters near me so I saw it and enjoyed it. I loved every movie.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I personally liked the old roacherman with the Game & Watch Kirby avatar the best.

Tacel

Smash Lord
<

You mean this one?
Yep. That one.
2nd greatest avatar of all time.

Well, I changed my main.
I really need a name change now.
I think that I'm way better with Toon Link than with Lucario.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
... ok

It's not like I'm telling everybody to call me roach or anything, I just don't want to have the **** username anymore... is that really that big of an upset to you guys?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I think everyone who has access to changing their custom title should have a "Ability / Nature" title. That would be awesome.
Well, it looks like Wave already took a bite out of that cake XD

But yeah, I was gonna suggest that as well. Anybody who can should do it XD

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
... ok

It's not like I'm telling everybody to call me roach or anything, I just don't want to have the **** username anymore... is that really that big of an upset to you guys?
No it just annoys me a bit when people keep changing their username... Whether it's on Smashboards or Xbox Live.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about going and buying a pack of Pokemon cards just to see what I get because it's been a while since I've seen the cards in real life. The store I plan on going to only has the HGSS and Platinum lines. Which one should I get?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'm thinking about going and buying a pack of Pokemon cards just to see what I get because it's been a while since I've seen the cards in real life. The store I plan on going to only has the HGSS and Platinum lines. Which one should I get?
HGSS. Also, nice custom title. :)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Pokemon 4ever is my favorite. I had a dvd player about the size of a small laptop and I'd watch it nearly every night when I had nothing better to do.

Pokemon Heroes was actually in theaters near me so I saw it and enjoyed it. I loved every movie.
Man I had no idea that was in theaters.

I disliked it solely for their constant screaming throughout the movie. Well truthfully I didn't think much of it until my mom said something about it but whatever.

But my favorite is Mewtwo Strikes Back. I like Mewtwo.

Mewter

Smash Master
I liked a lot of the 1st, 2nd, and 4th gen movies.
Not so much the third gen ones. :\

On another note, when I accessed this site just five minutes ago, the skin was changed to Smashboards Mobile:

Did anyone else see this? :confused:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ah, the new favicon is ugly :urg:

Don't blame me, blame the fact that it took forever to change my name. I would've changed my title by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom