• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I remember the Ancient promo car that came with something (was it the movie?). I have it, it's really wrinkly as I put it through the wash by accident.

Mew>Victini
Yeah, this mew was based off of that card (ancient mew)

Also, dispite Mew being so much more epic Pwn than Victini, victini is still cool.
Fire types FT-Freaking-W

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Victini also has a more terrible defensive typing than Celebi. Stealth Rock weakness, and takes Water, Rock, Ground, Dark, and Ghost-type attacks supereffectively. Maybe its unique ability will do something about it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
oh my god guys, Heatran is such a bad pokemon. Neutral to Stealth Rocks, 4 times weak to Earthquake? What a pathetic pokemon.

I always lol at bad typing talk when the words Offensive Poison Pokemon or Bug/Flying aren't being used.

Tacel

Smash Lord
My brother told me that he'd buy me premium for a year with Paypal.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Here is my First avi to not contain charmander.

Mew is that good.
I can't share that sentiment, unfortunately. I think of a literal demons of games when I do. And even then the real Mew is stupidly airheaded. ._.

In other news, the bathroom in my grandmother's house may as well be called a moth breeding ground. Discuss.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Ewwwww... that's disgusting man :urg:

Also, I'm exactly #90 in the people with the most posts.

60 more and I'll trump Tery for his title :evil:

(btw, yeah yeah yeah, you guys wish post count didn't exist, but tbh, I'm only doing it for the novelty of beating Tery's *** XD)

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Yeah. There's like this HUGE green one on the outside of the door, two smaller ones near it and like a huge swarming of little black ones near the lightbulb. Hopefully they'll all die overnight.

And I still cannot comprehend your blasphemous decision to name yourself after the worst map in MW2, btw. You remember that time in PO where I logged in and watched your battle, ranted on about it and then just left? I find that hilarious in hindsight.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah. There's like this HUGE green one on the outside of the door, two smaller ones near it and like a huge swarming of little black ones near the lightbulb. Hopefully they'll all die overnight.

And I still cannot comprehend your blasphemous decision to name yourself after the worst map in MW2, btw. You remember that time in PO where I logged in and watched your battle, ranted on about it and then just left? I find that hilarious in hindsight.
Ewwww man. Tmi man. T-M-I

I swear that the map had nothing to do with my decision =P

And that was just plain rude :mad088:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Never played Fuel, is it really that bad? IMO, Rust is the worst MW2 map.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man, you don't even wanna know. There's a glitch on this rock where you can literally snipe without being seen.

I hate Rust though. I've come to actually love Trailer Park and Vacant after I found out that the AA-12/Striker are actually extremely effective in that map.

I've come to hate Strike with an extreme passion. It's so god**** uncomfortable imo

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Do yourself a favour and don't ever or until they patch that rock glitch. I have almost never been in a match that does not centre around both teams / all players battling for control of it. In many cases I've lost SnD matches because the guy inside refused to leave perch in there to go and defuse the bomb.

Rust comes in a close second though. That spawn killing...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Do yourself a favour and don't ever or until they patch that rock glitch. I have almost never been in a match that does not centre around both teams / all players battling for control of it. In many cases I've lost SnD matches because the guy inside refused to leave perch in there to go and defuse the bomb.
Man that rock

RR is right, don't get it until the patch please

rockem7

Smash Ace
MW2 has so many bugs in it, and it's one of those games that make me rage so I don't really enjoy it. I can't really stand to play it anymore. But that's just my opinion.

On the other hand, I've recently picked up SSB64 and I'm enjoying it. :p

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
You have MW2, and never admitted or posted in the thread about it? It's like everybody's treating the game like a guilty pleasure, lol.

Also, I think there are some games out there that make people rage but are still quite good. I rediscovered one a short while ago playing Trials HD. It's called 'extreme' for a reason.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
MW2 is a game I have never been able to stand. I honestly don't understand why people enjoy it.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Making people rage is not stress relief.

IF ONLY I HADNT RELOADED AFTER I SHOT THAT GUY AND I WOULDNT HAVE BEEN KILLED! IF ONLY MY CARE PACKAGE HAD BEEN A PREDATOR MISSILE MY TEAM WOULD HAVE WON! WILL I DO WELL IN THIS MATCH?! WILL THE HOST BE ON MY TEAM?!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
MW2 is a game I have never been able to stand. I honestly don't understand why people enjoy it.
It's like drugs, even though it'd be better to leave them, you simply can't

Or like being a woman and the abusive husband is MW2. I mean, you want to leave him, but you simply can't because well... what would you do then?

I honestly don't know why I'm addicted to CoD :/

rockem7

Smash Ace
My raging is more like..."WHAT!? I SHOT HIM POINT BLANK WITH A SHOTGUN! HOW IN THE WORLD COULD HE HAVE POSSIBLY HAD TIME TO USE HIS KNIFE!?"

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My raging is more like..."WHAT!? I SHOT HIM POINT BLANK WITH A SHOTGUN! HOW IN THE WORLD COULD HE HAVE POSSIBLY HAD TIME TO USE HIS KNIFE!?"
Mine would be..."WHAT THE ****??? I SHOT THAT MOTHER****ER WITH 12 AA-12 SHELLS AT POINT BLANK RANGE AND HE DIDN'T DIE? ****ING COMMANDO!!!"

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I was talking more about the stress bit. When you've finally put the game down and are moping at yourself about what you could have done better. Though that does comprise about 90% of all the ragespeak I've heard on the game.

I talk about CoD too much. :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Mine would be

"I TAC KNIFED THAT MOFO AND SOMEHOW HE ENDED UP KNIFING ME INSTEAD :mad:"

Also, imo Cold Blooded is a million times more annoying. I swear, I keep getting snuck up on by them with a UAV on :mad088:

M.K

Level 55
Eh, I take it for what it's worth. I mostly always get more deaths than kills, so it's just whatever to me.
Oh and I turn off the speaking part of online.

I LOOOOVE Cold-Blooded <3 I almost always never get hit with any air support things.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Fail. A UAV should be no substitute for good situational awareness. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, they always say.

I keep getting ninja'd I swear. Maybe I should just quote even if nobody's posted.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Speak in a party. My friends aren't 10 year old children who scream at everyone because 'quick-scopin' lolol'.

My knife = rubber. People always knife me first somehow. ****ing connection.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'd speak in a party with one of my friends if he didn't invite half of the people in his friends list who he's met on XBL thus they are complete strangers :/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Funny how IW actually thinks we all help each other out in a show of good sportsmanship and teamwork

That is extremely hilarious imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom