• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I have it torrented but I haven't watched it yet and I WILL MURDER YOUR FACES IF YOU SPOILER

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Ending of Inception = mind ****
The ending of Inception
somewhat reminds me of The Lady, or the Tiger? (just in the fact that you don't actually know how it ends), which just made me appreciate the movie all the more. <3 those types of endings.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I was just reading a post in all color and it suddenly changed to normal text color. The normal text color was actually somewhat difficult to read compared to the colored text, so I think that I'm going to start color posting to make it easier to read. Plus I'm bored. How is this color?

Tacel

Smash Lord
Not only was the server crappy but my network was, too.
I've been unable to be online for about five hours.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I wanted to punch Steve Carell in the face so many times...
Yeah, he plays that character very well. I didn't see that movie yet, but I'm a huge fan of the Office. I hate him so much...

But I think he's a good actor. Hence why I hate him so much on the show (he's good at making me hate him. :) ).

And I wanna see Anchorman again /WAYofftopic

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I never really liked comedy films, mainly because I either never find them funny or the crude toilet humour turns me off.

Hey, wasn't Anchorman about that disgraced San Diego news reporter who lost his job to some woman? I liked that film.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I never really liked comedy films, mainly because I either never find them funny or the crude toilet humour turns me off.

Hey, wasn't Anchorman about that disgraced San Diego news reporter who lost his job to some woman? I liked that film.
Yes, I love that movie. Can't wait for the sequel!

I love lamp.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

WHAT?! Dude, you live in the home of British Comedy. How can you not like comedy films?

Okay, let me rephrase, as I'm sure I'm misinterpretting (?). Most 'toilet humor' films get old. Fast.

I prefer smart comedy. Monty Python for instance. The Office (US version, haven't bothered with Brit version yet). Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Zombieland, Shaolin Soccer, etc.

So a lot of those were foreign.... sue me.

Yes, I love that movie. Can't wait for the sequel!

I love lamp.
By Odin's RAVEN!

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I prefer smart comedy. Monty Python for instance. The Office (US version, haven't bothered with Brit version yet). Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Zombieland, Shaolin Soccer, etc.
You just one three internets, congratulations!

Also, I thought it was Xiolin soccer, not Shaolin, perhaps im wrong though :/

Wrath`

Smash Master
Does anyone know the rarity of misprints on Pokemon Cards?

I got this card and others for 5 cents a piece at a garage sale, and this one is 100% right, but mine has text saying it evolves from "Rhyodn". I am going to look into it, but I thought it was interesting enough to post here.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
God dammit, I love your taste in movies.

I don't like Monty Python anymore, though. I've seen ten too many times.
Monty Python is a classic. Holy Grail is my favorite hands down.

I also enjoy The Boondock Saints (Favorite movie. And I like 2. For what it is; enjoyable), Suicide Kings (a GREAT Christopher Walken movie), almost anything with Arnold Schwarzenegger (spelled from memory suckas!), and good action flicks.

Expendables is going to own SO HARD.

Oh, and I enjoy a nice, long walk in the woods with my wife. Or walking everywhere in freaking Japan. X_X I almost needed a cane those two weeks.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
That's hilarious.

I also get the joke since it's probably from 4chan.

Off-topic, huzzah: My abs are hurting since I've been flexing them for a few days (constantly, like every 5-10 minutes). I'm guessing this is bad or I'm sore.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
That's hilarious.

I also get the joke since it's probably from 4chan.
It is, indeed, a trap.

Off-topic, huzzah: My abs are hurting since I've been flexing them for a few days (constantly, like every 5-10 minutes). I'm guessing this is bad or I'm sore.
Based on the frequency (I'm not sure amount your intensity you're doing), I'm pretty sure you're doing the kill routine. It's highly recommended that you get at least 24-36 hours of rest and low intensity before doing this type of workout, or you'll be hurting all the time and won't see results.

Though I may remember that this does not necessarily apply to the abdominal area (or CORE), just most muscle groups. I'll have to check up on that...

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Tyfighter said:
Based on the frequency (I'm not sure amount your intensity you're doing), I'm pretty sure you're doing the kill routine. It's highly recommended that you get at least 24-36 hours of rest and low intensity before doing this type of workout, or you'll be hurting all the time and won't see results.

Though I may remember that this does not necessarily apply to the abdominal area (or CORE), just most muscle groups. I'll have to check up on that...
I don't think it applies to abs, but I guess I'll get some rest anyway. Thanks for your input.

BACK TO 'TOPIC'

Does anyone find the Scary Movie series funny? Some of that stuff (to me) is rather stupid.

All right, which Pokemon IN YOUR GUYZ OPINIONZ, would be fun to keep around in order to make you laugh? I probably botched that sentence but w/e

rockem7

Smash Ace
All right, which Pokemon IN YOUR GUYZ OPINIONZ, would be fun to keep around in order to make you laugh? I probably botched that sentence but w/e
I think it'd have to be Spinda. Just looking at the poor thing makes me laugh.

Also, why do you keep asking questions in spoiler tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom