• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Does anyone find the Scary Movie series funny? Some of that stuff (to me) is rather stupid.

All right, which Pokemon IN YOUR GUYZ OPINIONZ, would be fun to keep around in order to make you laugh? I probably botched that sentence but w/e
I thought they were okay, but loved Scary Movie 3. It had more smart humor rather than **** and fart jokes. I mean, they were there. But it had more of that Airplane humor too (directed by the director of Airplane too). Didn't bother with 4.

Like in real life? Squirtle. I wantz one.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey, I think Gardenia is suppose to be a Korean. Japanese stereotype Koreans as all dying their hair red, and loving nature (the korean national past time is hiking which also explains her outfit).

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I think it'd have to be Spinda. Just looking at the poor thing makes me laugh.

Also, why do you keep asking questions in spoiler tags?
I don't know. Because people actually take the time to read spoilers instead of skim? :ohwell:

Comment above me is funneh.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Does anyone find the Scary Movie series funny? Some of that stuff (to me) is rather stupid.
Most parady movies are not appealing to me. I find comedy that uses situational humor more over insulting a previous topic to death way more appealing. Most of the *Insert subject* Movie series (especially the newer ones) very unattractive.
All right, which Pokemon IN YOUR GUYZ OPINIONZ, would be fun to keep around in order to make you laugh? I probably botched that sentence but w/e

Easily.

XACE-K

Smash Master
In no particular order:

Magikarp
Slowpoke
Quagsire

How can you not laugh at these Pokemon? Their behavior is what makes me love them.

rockem7

Smash Ace
So is anybody planning on entering the Smash City Pokemon Contest?
Did I really make that thread for nothing?
My entry is written about halfway. Only issue being that I don't have Microsoft Word at the moment, but I'll be getting it soon. I don't have to worry about writer's block because I already planned out my whole routine, I just have to put some of it into words. I have ~1 page written out so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom