• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Trying out color texting. This color kind of goes with my avatar and I have my skin on Smash Blue so it kind of goes with that too.

Good job on getting the 11000th post, Tery. :p

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
what, the 11000th post?

That's kind of a lot, but it isn't that big of a deal.

Also color posting takes dedication, and it only works if you don't pick an annoying color.

edit: gawd I wreck the counter game.

UberMario

Smash Master
I didn't mean a full year, but I could get you 6 months or something if you want. :p

And dang it, I'm kind of considering color posting. >.< Thoughts?
I used to type in a navy blue around last winter, but I got tired of adding the color headers because I constantly got ninja'd. :dizzy:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh hey tery, I can wire you a full years worth of premie. My dad allows me access to his credit card like once a week to get stuff like n6s games for my wii and such. I can easily convince my dad for his card. And he really doesn't ask for what I buy or anything, and if so then I day I just downloaded something from stea. Or something. When I get home ill see if my dad allow me his card and I can wire you the premie.

Sorry if I have bad grammar but my grandmother got very sick so I'm at the hospital with her ATM so I'm stuck using my phone

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Oh hey tery, I can wire you a full years worth of premie. My dad allows me access to his credit card like once a week to get stuff like n6s games for my wii and such. I can easily convince my dad for his card. And he really doesn't ask for what I buy or anything, and if so then I day I just downloaded something from stea. Or something. When I get home ill see if my dad allow me his card and I can wire you the premie.

Sorry if I have bad grammar but my grandmother got very sick so I'm at the hospital with her ATM so I'm stuck using my phone
Could you hook me up with preimie? We have been like besties since your name was roacherman :p

Also, youre grandma okay?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Sure maybe next week charmamder. If you ask I can prolly do it if my dad allows me his credit card

Yeah there's a very high chance shell be fine. She was stricken with hepatitis like two months ago after being perscribed witj some pills. The doctors said shed be fine if she laid off the pills. Now she got worse and the doctors can't find what's wrong with her so were at the finest hospital in fl. We think she could simply have an infection in her kidney that can be easily he takn care off. I have full confidence shell be fine. Afterall the lady has the heart of a bull.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wait Fuel_ I appreciate you trying to help me out but it's irrational for me to accept someone paying for my Premium just so I can get a custom title.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Regardless of the benefits I'm not very willing to let someone just pay for me, even if they are kind enough to insist on it. It's not right.
Dude its just 12 bucks out of the 30-40 bucks I leech out his card around every two weeks. And he relly doesn't mind me using it.

Also there's the ambiguator skin which is **** good and better than any other skin IMO.

But if you really don't want it (lol modest type XD) then I guess I can give it to charmander if he's not modest either

(zbtw if you do then change your name. That 1065 part always bugged me so... Yeah...

Edit

Hey nice idea koarin. I can make a one years premie a prize for winning my its over 9k tourney. And those who already get premium can get like a one k wii points which is just two bucks under the value of a one years premie

Tacel

Smash Lord
I hope your grandmother will be okay.

And are you talking about a Pokémon tournament or a Brawl tournament?

Wrath`

Smash Master
I think he is line to host a pokemon tournament called that. Brawl? I haven't played that in god, who knows how long.

Premi is cheap.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Yeah shell prolly be

I'm talking about my okemon tourney ill host whhen I get to 9001 posts. I've Benn talking about it since my 3kth post

Tacel

Smash Lord
Oh well then I have no chance to win.
Well, probably same with Brawl. >_<

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You just need to believe on yourself. You just need to believe

Man being in the Er is so da.n boring all day I'm serious. I can't believe I have to eait till nine to leave. At lreast I have swf to entertain me

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
You don't need to believe in yourself. Believe in me, who believes in you.

Anyway, I'll probably be able to get Premium once I'm in college, so no worries there.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that in the next year our custom titles will be different. And I hate the Ambigutor skin, it's kind of annoying to look at. D:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I got nothing better ATM anyways besides my origin idea of "annoying pink reaper" or something so who knows. I might actually spend my wholde year with this

Btw would double abilities be allowed?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well yeah but that would be more of a PokeDex entry: showing which two abilities you have.

Should we get like a stockpile of introductions in the Stockpile? Or would that be too pointless?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I like where you're going with that tery

The intros can be made in. The form of pokedex entries and everything. Thatd actually be pretty fun

Except you'd have to edit the title to day you can now post intros in it and everything

Also I coulda sworn tery wanted his title to be pojecenters maknae or soething

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I just meant like serious general introductions so newcomers can know about the more staple members of this board. Introductions could be written here and I'd edit them into my OP of the Stockpile.

"Serene Grace / Modest" works well for me. It was either Serene Grace or Mold Breaker.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well that's boring. Pokedex entried would set it apart from every intro thread at least.

Why mold breaker though?

Also I just saw TALs last post and I have this to say

Marry me and have my babies

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Well I do admit that would be a very unique method of doing introductions, some of us might write a paragraph and trying to do that like a PokeDex entry might be, tedious.

We could try, if everyone likes that notion.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I like the idea of intros. I was honestly completely at a loss when I first came in here because I didn't have a clue which people were one-time posters who lurk for a week then leave or just very reserved regulars, like Silent Verse.

And roach, there is a small fly on the screen of my phone right now. FEAR ME.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I debated whether I should take the offer from a fast food restaraunt over a grocery store.

How's working in fast food service? I might share/compare my experience at Dominick's (a localized Safeway supermarket)
Fast Food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Groccery Store. By far. Time goes by SO FRIGGIN SLOW in a groccery store. Though the work is rough, you're always doing something in fast food, therefore...your busy and it goes by fast? Also free food = win. You won't gain a pound either XD.

@Wave+ : meh... the life experience from it + the values of life (sounds so lame)..really I think everyone should have to do this once in their life. Sadly a lot of people I know couldn't handle it.

UberMario

Smash Master
Fast Food >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Groccery Store. By far. Time goes by SO FRIGGIN SLOW in a groccery store. Though the work is rough, you're always doing something in fast food, therefore...your busy and it goes by fast? Also free food = win. You won't gain a pound either XD.
I prefer the taste of homemade meals, but I just can't say no to:

-KFC
-Burger King's Bacon Cheeseburger
-Arby's everything
-Checker/Rally fries
-Domino's Pizza/Sandwiches/Bread Bowls/Cheesy Bread
-Pizza Hut Breadsticks and Stuff Crust
-Subway Meatball Heroes
-Fish 'n Chips

Call me a hypocrite, but then again you can save about $100 per person per month [about $5 a day assuming you don't eat cereal, waffles, or something like that lol $3 a day if not at the minimum] by not eating fast food, so yeah. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom