• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
They'll not to be backwards and you'll like it! :mad088:
N
oobicidal has yet to make contact with me... I PM'd him but I'm still waiting .__.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
They'll not to be backwards and you'll like it! :mad088:
N
oobicidal has yet to make contact with me... I PM'd him but I'm still waiting .__.
You haven't PM'ed nor VM'ed me yet. You might have spelled my name wrong, or "accidentally" forget to P/VM me in the first place.

Anyway, I should be free from 4-10 PM EST tomorrow.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
Galeon beat me 1-2

lol :( such a ridiculous playstyle I couldn't get through
mindgames
Edit: ridiculous = good thing >>

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
D

Deleted member

Willz homie, your in england, i shouldnt have to go the extra mile to have to play you, considering this is a mostly american tourny.

When do you wanna play dude, ill be on aim whenever im around, so go on whenever you are and hopefully we can arrange something =/

heytallman

CTALL
lol PF, I'll just PK thunder the other way, so after he capes me I'll still hit myself. What a WONDERFUL IDEA!

Also, my floor of the dorms smells like booze. ****

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So it appears Teh Brettster is replacing Yagami Light for the Ikes (Light's Wii broke down for no reason and I was next on the list).

I'll go prepare for my loss against San. I'll be his first small step towards victory.

(I don't know how I've just been made to represent Ike in an online tourney..... I don't play Wifi. =\)
(It's okay though. I'm going to use my big big sword for acts of non-consensual loving after San wrecks me.)

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Let's go Hades! =D
Thanks :p ... lolwut, Slee you only have 2 posts? After getting fifth at bio 3 you really shouldn't have much trouble getting into the olimar community. And wheres those siggy'ss/avy's dark made you?

Oh... and so I don't get a warning for being offtopic, if this tourney stays on schedule, when is it going to end? And have you decided on the prizes yet?

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
DarkMusician(Zelda) beat Stingers135(Falcon) 2-0 :p
Nice! Did you decide to record the matches?

Disqualify this man please. Ganondorf can write poems about flowers and still be more manly than Ike.
He already did. It went something like this I believe:

Oh, you pretty flower
You complement my power
Your scent... oh, so foul!
I shall break your soul!

As you can see, Ganon's actually a horrible poet...

Edit: Wow, Marios are off to a good start! Keep it up!

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
just for the record....

zelda is the manliest person in the tournament.

i mean....she kills people with ****in sparkles!!!!!

'nuff said

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz homie, your in england, i shouldnt have to go the extra mile to have to play you, considering this is a mostly american tourny.

When do you wanna play dude, ill be on aim whenever im around, so go on whenever you are and hopefully we can arrange something =/
The only time I'll be up late this week is Friday night. So I'll have to play you then.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
flameleon said he wont be able to participate in this tourney. which means either i advance or u replace him with sum1 else =/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
It was really laggy what are you talking about dawg we had a red dot and the input lag was almost as bad as my match with DarkMusician and he's from Hawaii

Top Bottom