• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SWF Low Tier Tourney

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
It's too bad Ness doesn't get grabbed.

Ness is the Wario of "low" tiers... people still don't see that though it seems.

Acedude55

Smash Ace
*slaps everyone for speaking of manliness without him*

:l

Shame on all of you. Anyway cf sucks, and sucks harder against other LT's. Luckily my cf now says "YESZ" every time a knee is thrown out... motivation...!!!

Edit: **** ness yo, he hasn't met CF's u-tilt...

Editx2: Grab release on ness....mhmm....

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Who said Ganon's punch kills early than Ike's best eruption?
So Ganon's punch kills Mario before 10% on FD?

(Ike has the biggest sword in game. And I'm not talking about Ragnell.)
(I went there.)
(This whole conversation is LAWLZ.)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I just finished reading all of this thread that I had to catch up on. I should probably mention that I had to connect from Canada to Texas to play Xyro, and the lag was very minimal...barely different from offline play. Hopefully it was the same for him.

So for those whining about lag: no johns; get a better connection; l2p; etc. :laugh:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546

(I went there.)
First, get the name of the move right. And yes, a FOGRWP could kill Mario from the center of FD as low as 7%.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
@Brett: Ya, I knew it can KO from as low as 3% under the most insane conditions in the game.

@Clai: Continue here or PMs so we stopped getting interrupted? Either way, I'm in college currently, I don't have time to prove you wrong until I get home. lol

yeah, notice the falcon reps not even bothering with the discussion....
I did say Falcon was the most manly. He doesn't need arguing, as anyone that says otherwise ends up in a coma about three seconds later.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps

(I went there.)
I'm pretty sure depending on character Ike's flashing Eruption would affect differently like maybe a 20% kill on G&W and then 40% kill on ganon... but almost impossible to land in-game unless you break a shield and even then charging time might give them enough time to recover from dizziness lol

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yo willz, tomarrow, 530PM pacific time.
Be there or be square :D
THAT TIME IS BAD. That would mean I'd have to stay up till 1:30am to play you after a long hard Rugby training session AND with school the next morning at 7am. No ty. Just wait till Friday dude. I was ready the other day to play you but you didn't have a Wii (wtf).

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
@Slaps: *facepalm* You aren't helping with the random %s. It's 10% on Mario at FD

@Willz: Can you please stop posting your sig in this topic? It seriously slows down my computer. Too big, too good of graphics, too fried of harddrive. :\

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure depending on character Ike's flashing Eruption would affect differently like maybe a 20% kill on G&W and then 40% kill on ganon... but almost impossible to land in-game unless you break a shield and even then charging time might give them enough time to recover from dizziness lol
Everything in this post is extremely wrong.

(Flashing eruption kills MUCH earlier than that...)
(Shield break gives you MORE than enough time for even a FULL eruption if you want.)

Just sayin'.

------

I'm almost ready to forfeit against San because I have no idea when I'll be able to play him. But I'll just do my work and then try to find a time.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
dude when i was testing out flashing idk who it was against lol... i played echo and broke his shield and right before the flash he woke up and perfect shielded it... so yeah lol and idk %s i admit it because its too much to learn haha and that attack is too rare to pull off lol

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
dude when i was testing out flashing idk who it was against lol... i played echo and broke his shield and right before the flash he woke up and perfect shielded it... so yeah lol and idk %s i admit it because its too much to learn haha and that attack is too rare to pull off lol
Actually, you were right. A fully charge eruption doesn't kill Mario from the center of FD till the 30s, the move has the most knockback when released just before being fully charged (while Ike is flashing red).

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Does this make Yoshi the DDD or what? He is quite grabby. =P
lol but yoshi has a tether grab, and grab combos (well grab release, but close enough), so I'd say he's more the oli? DDD would be charizard... lotsa jumps and same grab range O:

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
The lack of manliness in the posts on this thread are sickening. Real men don't have to put down other men to be manly.
You're right. Most of the time I just go out as Ganon and show everyone how manly my playstyle and my character is. However, I was personally summoned here to give out the justice about how manly Ganondorf is, and with any battle, I must commence a beatdown.

@Clai: Continue here or PMs so we stopped getting interrupted? Either way, I'm in college currently, I don't have time to prove you wrong until I get home. lol
I am also a college student, so opportunities to make my claims will be few and far in between. We don't want to clutter this thread with these arguments, but at the same time we want our fellow smashers to know the true power of our characters' manhood. Decisions decisions.

I did say Falcon was the most manly. He doesn't need arguing, as anyone that says otherwise ends up in a coma about three seconds later.
Everyone knows that Captain Falcon is the manliest human being in existance. Too bad Falcon was too busy ripping things up in Melee to show up for Brawl and instead we have a cheap knock-off Falcon designed by developers who know nothing about manliness. The real Falcon would be SS-tier in a game like this because Falcon shows no mercy to gay playstyles.

I sure people record this stuff. There's way too little footage of low-tier characters to judge how they can perform.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I am also a college student, so opportunities to make my claims will be few and far in between. We don't want to clutter this thread with these arguments, but at the same time we want our fellow smashers to know the true power of our characters' manhood. Decisions decisions.
Indeed. However, your character is in requirement of a handicap in this battle, so you may choose which of the two options. :bee:

D

Deleted member

Willz is gonna win 2 rounds then lose and lose 2 consecutive rounds. Im getting to losers semis maybe later depends on if i play xyro early/another european player.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Nid, I'm pretty sure every single person in this thread except you would agree that Ganondorf is more manly than Ike. Most of them don't care enough to post about it though.

Also, I assume it's okay to play second round matches before the second round begins?

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Willz is gonna win 2 rounds then lose and lose 2 consecutive rounds. Im getting to losers semis maybe later depends on if i play xyro early/another european player.
Now do that for me, I really want to know how I'll do before I play through the whole tourney ;)

@ DLA: I asked the same thing and was told to wait... ><

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I (Yoshi) beat AznFinesse's Zelda (I think that's his name...) 2-1. Great games man.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Nid, I'm pretty sure every single person in this thread except you would agree that Ganondorf is more manly than Ike. Most of them don't care enough to post about it though.

Also, I assume it's okay to play second round matches before the second round begins?
Hasn't round to already started? The OP has already posted a deadline, so I'm assuming it has.

.Marik

is a social misfit
AvariceX beat Xyro?

Holy f*ck, GtaN represent.

Also, good luck Phiddlestix. :D

.Marik

is a social misfit
How many Yoshis are in this, and which ones should I look out for?
You beat burntsockz, so you shouldn't really have a problem lol.

I would look out for Delta-cod though, assuming you guys advance that far.

Top Bottom