• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Spot doesn't mean we were looking. Anyone can spot a crumb.
You say right here there's only 3 people who would spot it!!!

There are only three people in the game who would spot that crumb.

The killer, the victim, and the person with mod confirmed information ABOUT said killer.
Why did you say this??? You suggest theres something which the killer, the victim and the person with information about the killer which will help them spot that crumb. What is this? Is it information about the identity of the killer? If not what is it??

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
You say right here there's only 3 people who would spot it!!!
A CRUMB. ANY CRUMB. Not THAT crumb in specific. **** you're dense.
Why did you say this??? You suggest theres something which the killer, the victim and the person with information about the killer which will help them spot that crumb. What is this? Is it information about the identity of the killer? If not what is it??
I will re-state our information again.

We're told there's more than one killing faction in the game, and that one can bypass protectives, and hunts a certain person, but we're not told who.

We're told NOTHING else.

Having this information, it was of course a subject in my mind, and having a word THAT unusual in the same sentence that talked about our information was a VERY EASY thing for me to see.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Haha. You claim not to have any information about the identity of the killer yet you claim that you're one of the three people who would be able to spot the "terminate" crumb. Die please

Reyth

Smash Rookie
First off, I believe DeGrey's claim. I believe that someone's win condition is to terminate a certain person. Put him as leaning town, at least.
This appears to be the post in question. I think the bolded is very important in this post as it would be connected to the red.

.jpg do you think that Grey wouldn't of noticed your statement given the close proximity of his name and word "claim"?

I'm disinclined to suspect Grey here based on just the info you have provided.

Based on that, I'll keep my vote on PLSD until I see his game reads after catching up and weigh that against Nich as a whole.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
We wanted you alive because we did not want to see a lynch on you occur yesterday, and considering the choice was between you and SK, we didn't want you on the lynch block.
But why not? As I just said, it sounds like the terminator's role, based on what you said, is to NIGHT KILL his target. Wouldn't that mean he couldn't win if I (again, assuming I was that role) was lynched?

I saw the crumb and surmised that you suspected you yourself were the target, which you would likely infer based on your role, which is probably a protagonist from the movie.
I'm glad you're correctly calling me town and all, but why would I even bother crumbing that role if I knew that even if a doctor picked up on it and protected me, I could still be killed and cause the indy to win?

There's absolutely no reason you would crumb like that if you thought the killer would spot it. If nobody pointed it out, you'd just die in the night. That's senseless. What would we gain as the supposed Indy by pointing this out?
You saw that one of the two wagons near the end of D1 was us. You wanted us alive so you could fulfill your win condition N1.

However, the thing that's giving me pause right here is the fact that you even stated in-thread that you saw a crumb from us, and used that fact to try to stop the lynch. If you WERE the indy, you could just find other reasons to fight my lynch, and shift it over to someone like SK.

There's a lot of wifom involved, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't pursue this right now. If you haven't guessed, I (Asdioh particularly) am trying to get a definitive town or scum read on you so I can move on with life and focus on other things.

For what purpose would the killer crumb that information, exactly?

If you suspected it was the Terminator, you're either the person who thinks they're the victim, the killer himself, or someone in the middle of a very ballsy gambit.
By the same token, why would the victim crumb that information?

We had no idea until I spotted your crumb. Neither Ryker nor I has seen the Terminator, we had to google it to see if it even involved time travel.
Quoting this because as X1 and I already pointed out:
@Degrey: this would normally fall under "flavor speculation" but since your role is pretty much based around it, I wanted to ask you something.

Have you been thinking of a character that can travel through time, is intent on killing one specific person, and is powerful enough to go through doctor protections? And is most likely an indy? Think of some popular shows/movies/etc. that have some aspect of time travel on them, and which one would you say most likely fits for this?
I'm hoping you at least have a guess, I don't see any anti-town implications from guessing, so I don't see why you would refuse to answer (like you often do for stuff)
I just want to see if your guess matches mine.
I've got an idea.
Then what was your idea, if neither of you had seen the movie, and yet you randomly claimed the specific word "terminate" set you off that much? I would be willing to pass much of this off as silly wifom, but this is a blatant contradiction.

There are only three people in the game who would spot that crumb.

The killer, the victim, and the person with mod confirmed information ABOUT said killer.
Except now everyone in the game has that info, thanks to you. You're not the only one who caught it. X1 and I had talked about it after your claim, and we both came to the conclusion of the Terminator independently. In addition, I put the "crumb" in there myself when X1 wasn't there, and he pointed it out by himself in the QT when he was doing catchup reading. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kawaii Kangaroo (pretty sure it was them) spotted it, since they directly quoted my post with the "crumb" right after I made it. Anyone could have spotted it, except the fact that you claim neither of you have seen it makes you LESS likely to have spotted it than others.

I have answered it several times.

Very often, word choice is the essence of a bread crumb.

TERMINATE is a very specific word to choose. I picked up on it, we looked into if the Terminator would make sense, and we decided it was a Town crumb, because CRUMBING AS THE INDY WOULD MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL.
I can see this, I guess. Still, why would you point out the crumb, instead of just stating you have a townread on us for WHATEVER reason? Also, how does our play since the crumb "make sense" as the role we claimed?

We're told there's more than one killing faction in the game, and that one can bypass protectives, and hunts a certain person, but we're not told who.

We're told NOTHING else.

Having this information, it was of course a subject in my mind, and having a word THAT unusual in the same sentence that talked about our information was a VERY EASY thing for me to see.
Really? I can't find your claim, but I thought it said "we assume Indy" without mentioning two killing factions specifically.
However, the specific word "faction" MIGHT (this may be reaching) mean that there is another entire mafia faction, not an individual, that is hunting a specific person. In that case, I'm not really sure what the flavor would be off the top of my head. And if it really meant more than one person, I would guess two mafia teams of 2.
Unrelated, but that would explain Ranmaru's doublevote as a scum role :bee:

Anyway.

Anyway. Does what I'm saying make sense? I'm debating so much right now whether you're the indy or not. There are some things pointing against it: claiming out of the blue, for example. If you were the indy looking for a specific character, you just warned them against claiming. This is MAJORLY against your wincon, and a MAJOR town tell to me. I just don't see scumRyker doing something so stupidly obvious.

On the other hand, you DESPERATELY tried to save me from being lynched, while mentioning the crumb you spotted, which made me realize right away you were talking about the word "terminate." Depending on your response, I would be able to get a more solid read on you. If the "crumb" you spotted was some inane thing (since we really haven't crumbed anything) that pointed us out as being x power role, I would immediately have taken you as town and denied that it was a crumb at all. However, since you pointed out what I expected, that leads into all sorts of wondering what your motivations were in saving us from the lynch, and wondering about the inconsistencies such as having an idea of who the indy was earlier, but then suddenly not knowing until you "spotted" our crumb.

._.

I'd love to hear input from others about DeGrey now. I am unsure what to think about him at this point.

But while we're wifoming, DG, if you are the Terminator, feel free to NK us because we're not who you hope we are ;)

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
This appears to be the post in question. I think the bolded is very important in this post as it would be connected to the red.

.jpg do you think that Grey wouldn't of noticed your statement given the close proximity of his name and word "claim"?
It certainly would bring his attention to the "crumb" mroe than it would to other people. I know that I personally am always more inclined to read and understand posts that are directed at me, or are about me, because they're easier to relate to, since I more easily remember who I am and what I've done.

I don't know. It seems weird that Ryker didn't notice it, and that he went out of his way to point out that Raziek noticed it.

The fact is, he noticed it. I think my large post above answers your question enough hopefully.

I'm disinclined to suspect Grey here based on just the info you have provided.

Based on that, I'll keep my vote on PLSD until I see his game reads after catching up and weigh that against Nich as a whole.
I agree that PLSD is a great vote. I want more input on DG from others, and more from DG, before I make my final decision.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
We wanted you alive because we did not want to see a lynch on you occur yesterday, and considering the choice was between you and SK, we didn't want you on the lynch block.
But why not? As I just said, it sounds like the terminator's role, based on what you said, is to NIGHT KILL his target. Wouldn't that mean he couldn't win if I (again, assuming I was that role) was lynched?
Something I forgot to mention here: remember his restriction where he MUST be on the lynch of each Day? If he were the terminator, it would make sense to have that restriction, to make sure that if the character he was looking after WAS lynched, that he would have taken part and thus (I guess) fulfilled his wincon.

Then again, that doesn't explain why he would have opted to go against my lynch, rather than joining it. It also makes me wonder how he's supposed to fulfill his wincon if the other scum faction were to nightkill his target, and he didn't. But if he can't win by lynching his target, then it explains his desperation to prevent his "target" from being lynched. ಠ_ಠ

But his role also makes sense as Hermione. And it would also be deliciously evil for the indy to have a safeclaim of "the town know it all" that knows about his own existence.

So much WIFOM. Bear with me, I've never played with a Lyncher (or night kill equivalent) role before.

Other people need to post. :3

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I'm not sure what I've gathered from these posts at all VG. I've read from about SKat's day reversing ability (not even as far back as them claiming, just the ability) to this Ryker/indy/terminator/what in the ****. I have no clue what is going on. This is all ****ed.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
You've been buddying me when have yet to prove myself as town. You knew I didn't have a guilty likely because you know Ran isn't guilty. I'll let you know for sure when I'm done reading.
I'm just going to point out that you're wrong here Zen (this is Vand btw).

J told me he thought you were town because you wouldn't pull a gambit like that out of your hat if you were scum (WIFOM/gut whatever, but that's what he thinks). I hate to speak on behalf of J but would you do something like pretend to be cop on Ran if you were scum? (this is rhetorical) That's where J's read came from mostly.

Btw, this may be outdated by now but why did you specifically pick Ran as your target? That's what I'm trying to wrap my head around. What about him was specifically scummy or warranted you needing to get a read on him specifically? Sorry if you've already dealt with this (if you have direct me to where, or otherwise tell me). Pardon me though if I'm not as confident at reading you as J is, because this cop gambit is all i've seen of your play thus far.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
X1 and I have finally discussed it, and we WANT you to point out where you think you saw our crumb. We hid it well, so we'd be surprised if you actually found it. I don't care if you think this will out us as a powerful PR.
I believe you're being hunted by the Terminator, who is our killer after a specific target with the ability to bypass protectives.

I believe that the specific word choice of "terminate" indicated you agree with my suspicions.
You're both morons.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
See why I wanted you to elaborate? There are some townie things about you, but also some scummy things about you. Doesn't it make perfect sense for me to think you ARE the Terminator after this?
No, that is paranoia and complete WIFOM. You're trying to punish this slot for good play. We caught a crumb and did our damnedest to save the resulting town read without outing him as what he is. Your crumb isn't that hard to find when we're looking for literally anything out of the ordinary. Combine it with the "we believe Degrey's claim" that came up two different times and the line about it making perfect sense for our hypothetical indy to have bulletproof and it's not very hard to figure out that you think you're the target. Combine that with a google search to see that time travel is a corner stone of the Terminator universe (that's a quote from the first result for "Terminator time travel") and we reached the conclusion rather easily.

At some point you asked why we wouldn't simply let you get lynched. Why the **** would we let a townie get lynched?

Also, before it comes back to bite us in the ***, no, we don't have that psuedo governor ability. That was made up to make sure .JPG wasn't lynched. Let's go ahead and get all the bull**** out of the way at once.

Nabe posted a **** ton of question marks earlier quoting our Zen indy read. He's been hung up about the indy thing. He posts something about it in almost every burst of activity he has. He has sat the sideline pretty hard and tried to ride under the radar, but I don't think he's anymore likely to flip indy than TBlock, as he has done the same thing minus the indy obsession. However, in the event of Zen scum, I'd bet on indy.

As to role speculation, if it IS the Terminator and it does kill Asdioh tonight, then that will most likely remove it from the game and I will completely blame .JPG's play for their victory. If .JPG were to be lynched and is the target, then that indy would become VT, same as a lyncher would if their target was night killed. At least, that would be my assumption.

July

Smash Apprentice
Why all the hate on me?

July, please start looking into like... the most recent 500 posts if you think I'm being cautious with my reads -_-

I am legitimately V/LA. It's a long weekend and I'm back in my home town.
Fair enough, I will actually sit down and ISO you sometime tomorrow when I'm not exhausted from a concert.

votecount:

The lynch has been reversed, and D1 starts again!

Day one begins!
Deadline is set for Tuesday, August 9th, at 3:00 p.m. EST
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Good luck!
So SK's governor-like power has been demonstrated, which goes back to the question of whether or not DeGrey's similar claim is legit.

X1 and I have finally discussed it, and we WANT you to point out where you think you saw our crumb. We hid it well, so we'd be surprised if you actually found it. I don't care if you think this will out us as a powerful PR.
Much more than the actions pointed out by Nich and DeGrey yesterday, this deff reads as a town read to me. If .jpg was scum they would have no reason to question DeGrey's jump off of them after the crumb DeGrey claimed to find, and instead could have rode it to avoid a lynch toDay. They chose not to do this and questioned DeGrey's reasoning instead, and thus took the rode of active scumhunting rather than passively accepting DeGrey's defense and sliding through the Day on it.

That was the worst answer ._.

._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._. ._.

._.

And it's exactly what I thought. And it was also pretty obvious.

That "crumb" I left is exactly what I thought you'd caught. The thing is, nowhere did I say *I* was the target. When I saw your claim, I was considering what character out of what movie/tv show/etc. could possibly be a killer focused on a single target, capable of going through doctor protections. Doesn't the Terminator make perfect sense? That's why I also said I wouldn't be surprised if this Indy (Terminator) was bulletproof as well as capable of going through protections.

How does the fact that we arrived at the same conclusion mean that I'm the one?

MOST IMPORTANTLY

Isn't the terminator's win condition to NIGHT KILL this person?

Why

WHY

would you desperately want to leave this person (me, you thought) alive, if that were the case?

Unless, of course, (you should see where I'm getting at) you yourself are the Indy you mentioned.

See why I wanted you to elaborate? There are some townie things about you, but also some scummy things about you. Doesn't it make perfect sense for me to think you ARE the Terminator after this?
This post gets to the heart of the issue here. DeGrey says they see a crumb and thus push HARD against .jpg's lynch in the previous Day phase. But the issues are:

1) Why assume this is crumb from the victim?

If the person thinks they are the victim based on their role, then why on earth would they crumb the name of their suspected hunter? What good could that crumb possibly do for the person who thinks that they are the victim other than attract the hunter's attention? It doesn't make sense for DeGrey to jump to the conclusion that .jpg was the victim, especially not after .jpg asked if anyone had any idea of who it was. This "crumb" looks a lot more like a hint to the entire town that the probable killer is the terminator so if you are the person the terminator hunts down then keep your mouth shut.

2) Why would you want to use this "one-shot ability" of yours to skip the lynch and move to the Night phase if you thought .jpg was the target?

In their claim they said that the hunter-killer person can go through protectives, which infers that it is their job to nk their victim. I think the series of events and motivations behind DeGrey's actions could have gone something like this: they find the crumb while looking for hints to who their target might be, find .jpg's crumb and make it known that a crumb exists, keep alive for Day phase, kill suspected target. If .jpg didn't turn out to be their target they could reveal the crumb they found and hide behind it by saying the killer must have picked up on the crumb too.

Also, with this "one-shot ability" I would like to point out that in DeGrey's original claim this was never mentioned. Why not mention it until their #1959? I asked them about this to see if they wanted to explain it, see if there was any town motivation as to why they would do this but they choose to ignore me so I'll assume they were just hiding this information until they could use it to help further their win-con of killing their target.

3) Why even reveal the crumb if they thought it was legit, despite .jpg's request to?

If you are really afraid of .jpg being the target for the killer, then even despite their suggestions why reveal that? If I thought that revealing their crumb and what I think that crumb means could tip off the killer to their target, I would not provide that information, I don't care how much the person asked. It sounds like if this killer finds his target, that could fulfill his win-con...which would mean game over?? So if you explained this "crumb" and .jpg said it was a correct assessment, killer would have known exactly who his target was and entire town could have been screwed over. Of course, if DeGrey is the killer he didn't have much to lose by revealing the suspected crumb because it could actually help him tell if he was right about his target or not.

4) There are inconsistencies here and with DeGrey's entire claim.

"Anyone can spot a crumb" (#2201) v. "If you suspected it was the Terminator, you're either the person who thinks they're the victim, the killer himself, or someone in the middle of a very ballsy gambit" (#2184) v. "There are only three people in the game who would spot that crumb.The killer, the victim, and the person with mod confirmed information ABOUT said killer." (#2185)

This, where Raziek says that they are told there is more than one killing faction in the game, but that is definitely not in their role claim. Their role claim only states they assume the killer is an indy, but nowhere in what they claim is their mod-confirmed information does it explicitly say there is more than one killing faction:

A CRUMB. ANY CRUMB. Not THAT crumb in specific. **** you're dense.

I will re-state our information again.

We're told NOTHING else.

Talked to Raziek and we are going to "use" our ability now.

Our role is Hermione Granger, Town Know-It-All.

We have a restriction and some mod confirmed knowledge.

Mod confirmed knowledge: There is someone with the ability to bypass protectives who is out to kill a certain person. My advice? If you think there's someone who could be traveling through time to kill you, then lie about your flavor. Be imaginative. That, or we could simply not claim flavor. We're assuming an indy.

Role Restriction: You MUST be on a successful lynch every day because you know it all. If not there's an allusion to how ashamed we would be and that we would never be able to show our face again. We do not know what the punishment for not being on a successful lynch is and No Lynch doesn't count.

So yeah, awkward flips are to be expected when it comes to crunch time. I'll give you a scum list in my next post. Keep in mind that I (Ryker) have only skimmed half of the last 5 pages because I was busy this weekend. Raziek is actually more current than me right now.
Oh and also note the italicized, where they say that they do not know the punishment for not being on a successful lynch but here, in their #1959 they know it:

****, ****, ****, ****, ****

Okay, we caught a crumb from .JPG. One we are not willing to out (Raziek actually caught it, congrats to him). His play after we picked up on it matched. WE ARE SUPER UNWILLING to lynch him after seeing it. We can and will waste our time turner ability to save him and that will leave us going into Day 2 with no lynch Day 1. The penalty for breaking our restriction is the loss of our one shot ability.
It's the loss of their one shot ability, which they also failed to mention in their claim, and which they don't seem to have a name for. I even asked them for the name of it, but once again they ignored me.

DeGrey cannot get straight what they do and do not know through their "confirmed" knowledge.

Vote: DeGrey

Still going to look at T-Block's ISO but DeGrey is full of scum motivation and lies all around his claim and his defense against .jpg.

July

Smash Apprentice
Also, before it comes back to bite us in the ***, no, we don't have that psuedo governor ability. That was made up to make sure .JPG wasn't lynched. Let's go ahead and get all the bull**** out of the way at once.
Well that makes sense as to why first you said it forces a no lynch for D1 by skipping to future (forward travel) and then say you go back in time and save him like he's Sirius Black (reverse travel).

Although that's honestly not the disturbing part, the disturbing part is that it made so much sense with your role claim that it went unquestioned for the most part. And you clearly have a knowledge of Harry Potter to be able to make up that flavor explanation on the spot.

So thank you, this really enforces the fact that your claim is shady and could very well be faked.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Hmmm.... July's post points out to me that there is a second angle to .jpg's case besides how he discovered the crumb. There is also the issue of Grey pointing out the crumb at all.

Well actually Grey didn't point out the crumb initially...
I want you to confirm that you're certain you want me (Raziek) to do this.
Meh, my vote and sentiments remain where they are.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
X1, can I please talk to Asdioh? You're going to be bullheaded.

Then what would happen to him? Generally roles who's win cons are unachievable, and they know that they are unachievable, turn into VTs.

I'm glad you're correctly calling me town and all, but why would I even bother crumbing that role if I knew that even if a doctor picked up on it and protected me, I could still be killed and cause the indy to win?
The same reason you would crumb in any situation. To refer back to later if you were in the hot seat to show that you had been setting up for this claim since that point. You thought you were being smart and no one would notice, but since someone did, you are automatically assuming indy when you have nothing but WIFOM to support it.

I mean, I can point out that we were concerned about Ran's claim being the one until he confirmed he was from the original show and not the movie, but I could've done it just to say that. Your case boils down to the same thing.

You saw that one of the two wagons near the end of D1 was us. You wanted us alive so you could fulfill your win condition N1.

However, the thing that's giving me pause right here is the fact that you even stated in-thread that you saw a crumb from us, and used that fact to try to stop the lynch. If you WERE the indy, you could just find other reasons to fight my lynch, and shift it over to someone like SK.
Dude, you're even defending us with WIFOM. Put that **** away, unlike me and Swiss, you aren't good at it.

There's a lot of wifom involved, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't pursue this right now. If you haven't guessed, I (Asdioh particularly) am trying to get a definitive town or scum read on you so I can move on with life and focus on other things.
Hurr durr.

By the same token, why would the victim crumb that information?
Repeating yourself. Answer is farther up.

Quoting this because as X1 and I already pointed out:
Then what was your idea, if neither of you had seen the movie, and yet you randomly claimed the specific word "terminate" set you off that much? I would be willing to pass much of this off as silly wifom, but this is a blatant contradiction.
Read the post yourself and tell me it doesn't strike you as off. Then tell me you couldn't have found out enough to reach the same conclusion with a simple google search.

Except now everyone in the game has that info, thanks to you. You're not the only one who caught it. X1 and I had talked about it after your claim, and we both came to the conclusion of the Terminator independently. In addition, I put the "crumb" in there myself when X1 wasn't there, and he pointed it out by himself in the QT when he was doing catchup reading. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kawaii Kangaroo (pretty sure it was them) spotted it, since they directly quoted my post with the "crumb" right after I made it. Anyone could have spotted it, except the fact that you claim neither of you have seen it makes you LESS likely to have spotted it than others.
We're not the ones who asked it to be outed for the whole world to see. I'd have flat out refused to show you, but I've been gone since SK was hammered.

There is no reason for you to be saying we shouldn't have spotted it when looking for this kind of **** is just good play.

I can see this, I guess. Still, why would you point out the crumb, instead of just stating you have a townread on us for WHATEVER reason? Also, how does our play since the crumb "make sense" as the role we claimed?
Why does that matter at all to any party? This point is simply WIFOMed away. Either we were town and we were legitimately concerned that you would be lynched. Mafia looking for points. Or Indy looking to set themselves up to say I would never have outed the crumb as an Indy. What purpose does this question serve and what answer will satisfy it?

Really? I can't find your claim, but I thought it said "we assume Indy" without mentioning two killing factions specifically.
However, the specific word "faction" MIGHT (this may be reaching) mean that there is another entire mafia faction, not an individual, that is hunting a specific person. In that case, I'm not really sure what the flavor would be off the top of my head. And if it really meant more than one person, I would guess two mafia teams of 2.
Unrelated, but that would explain Ranmaru's doublevote as a scum role :bee:
Raziek ****ed up. It says that there is "at least one" killing faction and then described it as being able to bypass protections and that it is hunting a player.

Anyway. Does what I'm saying make sense? I'm debating so much right now whether you're the indy or not. There are some things pointing against it: claiming out of the blue, for example. If you were the indy looking for a specific character, you just warned them against claiming. This is MAJORLY against your wincon, and a MAJOR town tell to me. I just don't see scumRyker doing something so stupidly obvious.

On the other hand, you DESPERATELY tried to save me from being lynched, while mentioning the crumb you spotted, which made me realize right away you were talking about the word "terminate." Depending on your response, I would be able to get a more solid read on you. If the "crumb" you spotted was some inane thing (since we really haven't crumbed anything) that pointed us out as being x power role, I would immediately have taken you as town and denied that it was a crumb at all. However, since you pointed out what I expected, that leads into all sorts of wondering what your motivations were in saving us from the lynch, and wondering about the inconsistencies such as having an idea of who the indy was earlier, but then suddenly not knowing until you "spotted" our crumb.
No, because it's all WIFOM.

But while we're wifoming, DG, if you are the Terminator, feel free to NK us because we're not who you hope we are ;)
This is good WIFOM.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Missed responding to my "I've got an idea."

Go look at the context. At that point, I was thinking it was what's his face from the 2009 Star Trek movie who was out to kill Kirk. Prior to that, I had no idea other than that we didn't think they would be out to kill Hermione.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Reaaaaaaaaach
You're tunneling, a lot. You know that, right?

Why are you trying to insinuate that, if that ability was legit, and we didn't reveal it with the rest of our claim, we would tell you that "breaking our restriction costs us the use of our ability. Hurp durp dupr hurp." That kind of defeats the purpose of not telling you we have an ability.

We're already discussing the Terminator crumb bull**** and it's all WIFOM.

Are you really insinuating we should let what we assume to be a town PR die, ensuring that we do not hit scum that day, in exchange for the chance that an independent might win by shooting him before we catch them?

Victim crumb makes sense and I'd do it if I thought I could get away with it.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Well that makes sense as to why first you said it forces a no lynch for D1 by skipping to future (forward travel) and then say you go back in time and save him like he's Sirius Black (reverse travel).

Although that's honestly not the disturbing part, the disturbing part is that it made so much sense with your role claim that it went unquestioned for the most part. And you clearly have a knowledge of Harry Potter to be able to make up that flavor explanation on the spot.

So thank you, this really enforces the fact that your claim is shady and could very well be faked.
Seriously, your case is held together with chewing gum and paper clips. You need to get yourself some duct tape.

Your saying that, because we are smart enough to successfully pull off a fake claim, then our role is more suspect because of it. Go to hell. I'm smart enough to pull out 5 fake claims at the very least with ANY safe claim. Regardless of whether or not I know the flavor. Swiss, Laundry, Kuz, J, and probably Zen will back me up on that ****. What in the hell does it have to do with anything.

Take a step back and EXAMINE YOUR ****! You're reaching in an effort to find ammunition to throw at me because you're frustrated that not enough people shared your DeGrey scum read last Day 1. If you want to go back and tell me these last two posts are anything more than an extreme reach, then you are clinically ********.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
@Grey: I still don't understand how Ran not saying it was 2009 is a correct response to you. I also don't know how if he only saw Kirk's face (as he has stated) that he would say that Kirk's shirt was orange.

Btw, does Kirk wear an orange shirt in the 2009 movie?

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Good night. Other people feel free to weigh in on what they support. Do not expect individual responses on why your **** is WIFOM if you support it as I'm already dealing with that **** as it is. If it's not, then feel free to tell people that they're ******** and if they want to try and push my lynch, there are much better avenues to try and pressure.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
@Grey: I still don't understand how Ran not saying it was 2009 is a correct response to you. I also don't know how if he only saw Kirk's face (as he has stated) that he would say that Kirk's shirt was orange.

Btw, does Kirk wear an orange shirt in the 2009 movie?
Kirk time travels plenty in the original. It would be obvious if he was from the movie, doubt sides with the TV series. I don't care about his bumbling with the picture.

No. He either wears the yellow officer's uniform or a black jacket and jeans.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Whoa whoa.

K. I skimmed a bit. Jpg is getting a BIT better to me.

But I just had a though.

Could the killer CRUMB as a victim?

I still don't mind a SK lynch.

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
FFS I keep thinking "hey Swiss isn't doing anything, let's lynch him" and then he goes and posts #1611: which is almost exactly what I think, and then my head explodes because he has the same thought process as me. And he thinks I'm scummy because of that. Classic

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wait, hold on. Grey, have you defended pushes against JPG before announcing the crumb?

I don't remember you doing so.

Top Bottom