• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
Ran I don't really understand the love for Nabe so far, but maybe that's just his saltiness :p.

And I've seen Soup make less sense before, looking to see more from Katerpie :chuckle:

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
I have a soft-town read on both nabe and SK at the moment. I already explained the SK one, but regarding nabe, he seems to be a rather solid contributor, without being in the forefront. Considering how he was rather lurkish (and I barely noticed him at all) in FE where he was mafia, it's a good sign, IMO.
Wait how is that a town tell Nich?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
KK, thoughts on Soup and July? (Nabe too)

I want Reyth to explain why it has though (From his own mouth). I also want to know why he RVS'd Tblock.

Regarding Nabe, I liked his points regarding the speculation Tblock did. I know he usually likes to analyze flavour, and liked him stating that with regards to Soup's attack on Tblock. I also feel Nabe wouldn't really exist much so I like seeing him doing stuff, and arguing, to the point it puts him 'in the fray' slightly. Hard to explain.

Yeah, I have too, but I don't like him here. I would like to see what Kat has to say. When have you played with Soup before?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
W.r.t Soup... in a game that doesn't exist. Other than that never played with him before. Don't hate him here, don't like him either, null I guess.

July seems pretty legit. Nabe's ok too, but I take a bit longer to commit to town reads on people.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ah ok. I know where. ;O You have read Pulp Fiction correct? I'm sure you have seen me and him go at it. ALOT. There I had him as town (though I never said that, then he turned to null... and it went down hill) , and then I got a bit biased because of J and WL... Hopefully Kat can help in letting me read him. :D

Oh ok, I can understand. But I do hope you give a reason soon enough. :bee:

Swiss

Smash Lord
Notes as I go.

T-Block is scum.

Nich town.

#112 - Asidoh or X1?

Dislike Reyth.

Nabe hold my hand. But we both know asking questions doesn't make you town - don't we?

SoupaKat - This thread, have you reddit properly?

Nich Null town.

Nich town. Sorted.

@July: I taught you how to (initially play scum), have you got better at it since then?
Laughed out loud.

If X1 taught you to play scum you could hardly not get better.

Raises a far point on Nich, but he's a ******* so w/e.

Oohh I like Ranmaru. He's making sense for once, but I've only ever seen him as town haha. Let's assume town anyway and be nice.

July null town.

#199 Word Vanz, word.

July seems pretty legit. Nabe's ok too, but I take a bit longer to commit to town reads on people.
who the goddam **** is this

What's that guys? You wanted actual content?

Haha.

Vote: T-Block

Might trip whip to a Reyth or Nich lynch on a whim, regardless of my town Nich stance. As soon as Nabe shows weakness I'm gonna get him lynched. FYI.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm going to summarize my case on T-block as of now.

Yeah I agree. I'll drop it.

I do NOT like Nicholas' vote on me though... jumps on a wagon but still qualifies the jump saying it's probably just dumb instead of scum.

At the risk of being accused of OMGUS:

vote: Nicholas1024
He's essentially... voting me for a pressure vote on a bandwagon in RVS. I'd like to challenge people to show how this is scummy. Perhaps I'd get more pressure by pretending it was a "real" vote (never mind that EVERY vote is for pressure, if not just a joke at that stage of the game), which would make it a dumb move. However, even assuming that, HOW IS THAT SCUMMY? Give me one reason it's something scum would do over just a townie mistake.

Nicholas, you whine about how your vote was only used for pressure, and now you have pressure votes placed on yourself and you're lashing out. A bit hypocritical, no?

You said "Also, it feels a bit off that the wagon on him suddenly disappeared" implying that the disappearing wagon somehow made me scum? Or are you just looking for a way to shift pressure back off of you?
I want to re-note these two paragraphs. Why? He's accused me of lashing out (and as he later admits, lashing out was an exaggeration of what I was doing), but don't these paragraphs sound like lashing out to you guys?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but Nabe said that in the game he modded, T-block was VT and fairly collected as a townie. Considering how early it is in the game, isn't it a bit odd that he's so heated? A minor point, but something to keep an eye on.

I voted you not for your vote on me per se, but because
a) the timing of it was scummy; you were clearly voting me for my mechanics talk earlier, yet the vote only comes after two other votes had been cast
b) you left back doors on your vote; if I ended up getting mislynched, you can point at that post and say that the vote was just for pressure, and that you thought it was just bad play rather than scum play
So, he's summarizing his reasons for voting me as

a) I was the third vote on a wagon in RVS.
b) I was going to ride the RVS vote I clearly said was for pressure (not to lynch) to a mislynch and then point back and go "I didn't think he was scum!"

Yeah...

Lashing out was probably too strong of a term. I was mostly referring to this post.

Sarcasm in the "someone please inform me", which might just be your posting style. Then you say you're somewhat annoyed at the wagon on you, as it prevented you from getting information from me, yet you don't acknowledge that the votes on you might give us information on you as well.
That's annoyance, not lashing out. Learn to tell the difference.

Before you jump on me for that paragraph, yes, my vote on you is "real". I think the way you distinguish between real votes and pressure votes is silly. Real votes are pressure votes at this point in the game. To dismiss your vote as a pressure vote is just being non-commital.
I want to note T-block's inconsistent stances regarding real vs pressure votes. He doesn't think there's a distinction at this point of the game, and yet he made that distinction himself
in earlier posts.

Nicholas, you whine about how your vote was only used for pressure, and now you have pressure votes placed on yourself and you're lashing out. A bit hypocritical, no?
You're the scummiest player in the game for me now, so my vote's on you. It is a D1 vote, but it's as real as it gets.
As a side point, tell me, why can't D1 votes be real? It's perfectly possible to lynch scum D1.

Now T-block, now that I've outlined your scumminess, I want YOU to outline your reasons for voting me in the same way.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
You still love me, right?

Isn't it beautifully ****ign ******** how you suspect T-block might be dumb followed by a pressure vote where you tell him its a pressure vote - how can you not see how redundant that is????

Hey Nich, in a few lines time I'm going to scare you by posting something

BOO!

Did I scare ya? Nope? Perhaps I shouldn't have warned you ahead of time...
Don't try to strawman me.

BOO!

Did that scare you? Of course not, there was never a chance of that in the first place. Me openly stating it was a pressure vote was essentially making it an IGMEOY like Ran did with me. That still does carry pressure, and gives me a chance to up the pressure later on should a bad reaction change it into a "real" vote. Anyway, show why it's scummy or be quiet. I'm not liking how you're still pursuing me for that one post and basically ignoring my case on T-block. Although you occasionally point out problems in his posts, it seem odd that your opinion hasn't changed.

@Kawaii
It's a bit meta, really. In FE where he was scum, I never noticed Nabe at all. Here he's been a good deal more active and consistent (although he's not particularly leading, he's challenging people and forcing them to think), which I feel reflects well on him.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Raises a far point on Nich, but he's a ******* so w/e.
What point did you mean with this, Swiss?

Anyway, on second thought I'm going to extend my challenge to T-block to everyone voting me. Outline why I'm scummy. Yes, I know about the whole pressure vote thing, but aside from that, I have not seen one semi-legit accusation out of the lot of you. So prove that you guys have some actual reasoning. Also, do it IN YOUR OWN WORDS, don't just quote someone and go "I agree with this guy's case".

T-block

B2B TST
In this case do you think Hypocritical = Scum??

do you think people need to leave backdoors in their first vote in D1? Even if he did leave a back door, what would be the point? People don't get MLed within 24hours of start of D1 so there's no reason he'd need to leave a back door to avoid heat?
No, I don't think people need to leave backdoors in their first vote, but that's not what's relevant. What's relevant is that he did. It looks like he's trying to avoid making a connection with me, wouldn't you agree? Who cares about whether he actually needed to as scum.

How his responding to accusations made at you scummy? It doesn't read like Nich was "lashing out" at all to me.
See my 184. I was referring to how he said he was annoyed at the wagon on him.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
T-block, you're really grasping at this point. Does anyone believe that I've avoided a connection with T-block? ANYONE? If I wanted to avoid a connection, why not just play it like normal RVS and blend into the crowd?

Anyway, why did you completely ignore my large case on you AND my challenge to actually give a case on me.

T-block

B2B TST
Alright, I'm going to summarize my case on T-block as of now.

He's essentially... voting me for a pressure vote on a bandwagon in RVS. I'd like to challenge people to show how this is scummy. Perhaps I'd get more pressure by pretending it was a "real" vote (never mind that EVERY vote is for pressure, if not just a joke at that stage of the game), which would make it a dumb move. However, even assuming that, HOW IS THAT SCUMMY? Give me one reason it's something scum would do over just a townie mistake.
I gave you my reasons. You strawmanned them lol (see later).

I want to re-note these two paragraphs. Why? He's accused me of lashing out (and as he later admits, lashing out was an exaggeration of what I was doing), but don't these paragraphs sound like lashing out to you guys?
I don't see how it's lashing out at all tbh... maybe you're looking for a different term? =)

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but Nabe said that in the game he modded, T-block was VT and fairly collected as a townie. Considering how early it is in the game, isn't it a bit odd that he's so heated? A minor point, but something to keep an eye on.
This is total garbage lol

a) I've been completely collected by my standards. You take Nabe's rather vague statement regarding my meta and assume that I'm not fitting it?
b) Nabe himself said I feel like what he's seen from me before (174)

So, he's summarizing his reasons for voting me as

a) I was the third vote on a wagon in RVS.
b) I was going to ride the RVS vote I clearly said was for pressure (not to lynch) to a mislynch and then point back and go "I didn't think he was scum!"

Yeah...
a) No, that's not the reason lol... two people vote me for my action X. You comment on my action X before those two people vote. You place your vote only after the other two are placed. Let me put it this way: why did you see fit to pressure me only after two votes had already been placed? Why not with your first post in response to mine?

b) Again, you're misrepresenting the reason. It's the fact that you're being non-commital. It looks like you're trying to avoid any sort of connection between you and me.

That's annoyance, not lashing out. Learn to tell the difference.
You're right - I used the wrong term, and I acknowledged that. The original sentiment still stands if I had used "you're getting annoyed" instead of "you're lashing out" though.

I want to note T-block's inconsistent stances regarding real vs pressure votes. He doesn't think there's a distinction at this point of the game, and yet he made that distinction himself
in earlier posts.
Nope, I've been consistent. I use your words, but that doesn't mean I'm making a distinction.

As a side point, tell me, why can't D1 votes be real? It's perfectly possible to lynch scum D1.
They can and should be real. I never said otherwise.

Now T-block, now that I've outlined your scumminess, I want YOU to outline your reasons for voting me in the same way.
You haven't really outlined any scumminess. You've done a summary of some of my posts, and then shot down a few strawmen. My reason for voting you has already been made clear. The poor quality of this continued push isn't helping either.

T-block

B2B TST
T-block, you're really grasping at this point. Does anyone believe that I've avoided a connection with T-block? ANYONE? If I wanted to avoid a connection, why not just play it like normal RVS and blend into the crowd?

Anyway, why did you completely ignore my large case on you AND my challenge to actually give a case on me.
For the record, I was typing up my response to the "case" while this post was made.

Because then you get called out for not doing anything? This is WIFOM in any case.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
You still love me, right?
Yep. Stance on Nich/Block?

Nabe hold my hand. But we both know asking questions doesn't make you town - don't we?
Dunno. I ask a ton of questions as scum all the time so you're probably right. Why did you give three town stances on Nich in one post?
p.s. first time I've had a hand-hold offer

Miscommunication, Scotty. I'm seeing the same T-block from that game IMO and I would call his current play collected. Null leaning town.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I gave you my reasons. You strawmanned them lol (see later).

I don't see how it's lashing out at all tbh... maybe you're looking for a different term? =)
No, I mean lashing out. You were using strong terms like hypocrite and generally being quite antagonistic. Nabe commented that you seemed very into your vote on me.

This is total garbage lol

a) I've been completely collected by my standards. You take Nabe's rather vague statement regarding my meta and assume that I'm not fitting it?
b) Nabe himself said I feel like what he's seen from me before (174)
Hm, as Nabe's said it was miscommunication I'm dropping this point. It was a minor note anyway.

a) No, that's not the reason lol... two people vote me for my action X. You comment on my action X before those two people vote. You place your vote only after the other two are placed. Let me put it this way: why did you see fit to pressure me only after two votes had already been placed? Why not with your first post in response to mine?

b) Again, you're misrepresenting the reason. It's the fact that you're being non-commital. It looks like you're trying to avoid any sort of connection between you and me.
a) It was a quick post, and I had not yet decided on a course of action on you yet. (Yeah, busy excuse.) However, this point is completely shot down by the fact it as was RVS. 1st vote or 3rd vote, it makes no difference.

b) Non committal? I was delaying the commitment until further notice, but I'd say I have committed since then, wouldn't you?

You're right - I used the wrong term, and I acknowledged that. The original sentiment still stands if I had used "you're getting annoyed" instead of "you're lashing out" though.
Your point still fails because you didn't realize WHY I was annoyed. It's because the pressure I hoped to put in you for more info disappeared. Of course it doesn't matter now, since youve given me plenty of material now.

Nope, I've been consistent. I use your words, but that doesn't mean I'm making a distinction.

They can and should be real. I never said otherwise.
Ah, no. Saying "It's day 1 but as real as it gets" implies a difference. However, earlier you mentioned that I was reacting to pressure votes on me. So either there's no difference between your "real as it gets" vote and a pressure vote(which is obviously false), or you've been inconsistent and are trying to cover it up. Can you really say with a straight face that all non-RVS votes are to get someone lynched?

You haven't really outlined any scumminess. You've done a summary of some of my posts, and then shot down a few strawmen. My reason for voting you has already been made clear. The poor quality of this continued push isn't helping either.
You've made a valiant attempt at straw manning me, but the quotes speak for themselves. (And man I hate making quote tags on an iPad.)

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Anyway, draw up that case like I asked you to, T block. I want to see your reasons for voting me completely collected in one post apart from other stuff for future reference.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Swiss, I know you'll deal with this real talk without freaking out and trying to take it as something it's not, so let me ask you what we should do.

Look at Nich here. He's gonna be one of three things.

1.) Scum.
2.) An easy mislynch for scum to push. As long as he isn't option #3, he's sure as hell not getting night killed.
3.) A provable obv town PR that gets forced to claim and Night Killed or, even worse with these time shenanigans, manipulated and still mislynched.

In short, he's a liability later in the game. Do we just remain confident in our ability to read him and trust town not to lynch him on our word? Do we lynch him? Do we cross our fingers and hope for a vig?

I dunno, I feel he's pretty high on the "free player" list. Definitely playing worse than I recall him being.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Anyway, draw up that case like I asked you to, T block. I want to see your reasons for voting me completely collected in one post apart from other stuff for future reference.
Please stop trying to trade walls. It's dumb.

Also, I haven't read the entire thread. I've only skimmed parts of it.

What I've got:

Swiss town. I'm not even gonna consider him scum this game.
TBlock, probably town.
Nich, dumb or scum.
Nabe, probably town.

I'll update this later.

T-block

B2B TST
No, I mean lashing out. You were using strong terms like hypocrite and generally being quite antagonistic. Nabe commented that you seemed very into your vote on me.
I call what I see. I'm not going to mince words - anyone who's played with me before knows that.

Hm, as Nabe's said it was miscommunication I'm dropping this point. It was a minor note anyway.
To be honest, I don't see how the fact that you misread Nabe's comment excuses how silly your point was, but I'm fine with dropping this.

a) It was a quick post, and I had not yet decided on a course of action on you yet. (Yeah, busy excuse.) However, this point is completely shot down by the fact it as was RVS. 1st vote or 3rd vote, it makes no difference.

b) Non committal? I was delaying the commitment until further notice, but I'd say I have committed since then, wouldn't you?
What is your definition of RVS? As soon as there is some sort of reasoning behind a vote, it's no longer RVS, is it? Your vote on me was not RVS - don't try to pass it off as such.

The delay of commitment in itself was scummy, because you delayed until you say others were on your side, instead of being on the forefront yourself.

Ah, no. Saying "It's day 1 but as real as it gets" implies a difference. However, earlier you mentioned that I was reacting to pressure votes on me. So either there's no difference between your "real as it gets" vote and a pressure vote(which is obviously false), or you've been inconsistent and are trying to cover it up. Can you really say with a straight face that all non-RVS votes are to get someone lynched?
You're blowing this completely out of proportion. And I don't even know what you're trying to say with this paragraph. I am voting you because I think you are scummy. I haven't done or said anything to contradict that.

Please read the following paragraph carefully:

My reasons for voting you have been made very very clear. It's disturbing that you don't know why I'm voting you -_-

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Swiss, I know you'll deal with this real talk without freaking out and trying to take it as something it's not, so let me ask you what we should do.

1.) Scum.
2.) An easy mislynch for scum to push. As long as he isn't option #3, he's sure as hell not getting night killed.
3.) A provable obv town PR that gets forced to claim and Night Killed or, even worse with these time shenanigans, manipulated and still mislynched.

In short, he's a liability later in the game. Do we just remain confident in our ability to read him and trust town not to lynch him on our word? Do we lynch him? Do we cross our fingers and hope for a vig?

I dunno, I feel he's pretty high on the "free player" list. Definitely playing worse than I recall him being.
I don't like this.

T-block

B2B TST
Doing a reread now.

Don't even mention FE, Nabe. ARGH no-flips.

On a more constructive note, I don't have a problem with ran, he brings up a good point about me not voting T-block earlier, my pressure vote would have been more effective had I done it then.

Video seems decent as well, I like his aggressive style. I'm a bit iffy on pressure votes being scummy though. Does he really think I'm scum trying for a mislynch just a few pages into the game?

T-block is the one my radar would go closest to scum on. Wagon jumping doesn't mean much this early in the game, and he uses the same pressure vote = scum thing. Also, it feels a bit off that the wagon on him suddenly disappeared and pressure shifted to me so quickly. If he ends up scum I'll likely give Video and Ran's votes a lot more thought.
Nich, can you please explain the difference in reads between vg.jpg and T-block at this point? This is post 142. You present the same behaviour in both cases, but someone your read on vg.jpg is "decent" while your read on T-block is "closest to scum".

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Degray
I don't like that post at all. You're trying to set some background for lynching me regardless of alignment, and that's ringing some major alarm bells on me. If you think I'm scum, PROVE it.

@T-block
I think everything's been said on our respective sides that needs to be said. Regarding your most recent post, Video had said some stuff that I agreed with, whereas you hadn't done anything besides the night action mention and jumping on me. Also, you did not understand at all why I wanted a summarized case from you, it's easier to refer back to for later useage, and I don't want to go tearing up your reasoning only for you to say "No, that's not my ONLY reasoning" and presenting something else.

T-block

B2B TST
Might trip whip to a Reyth or Nich lynch on a whim, regardless of my town Nich stance. As soon as Nabe shows weakness I'm gonna get him lynched. FYI.
Hi Swiss.

Why are you okay with a Nich lynch if you think he's town? What the hell is with your statement on Nabe?

T-block

B2B TST

1.) Scum.

Please stop trying to trade walls. It's dumb.

Also, I haven't read the entire thread. I've only skimmed parts of it.

What I've got:

Swiss town. I'm not even gonna consider him scum this game.
TBlock, probably town.
Nich, dumb or scum.
Nabe, probably town.

I'll update this later.
I think these are pretty bleck too, but you probably expected that.

Is there anyone point in asking you why you have Swiss as absolute town?

T-block

B2B TST
@T-block
I think everything's been said on our respective sides that needs to be said. Regarding your most recent post, Video had said some stuff that I agreed with, whereas you hadn't done anything besides the night action mention and jumping on me. Also, you did not understand at all why I wanted a summarized case from you, it's easier to refer back to for later useage, and I don't want to go tearing up your reasoning only for you to say "No, that's not my ONLY reasoning" and presenting something else.
As far as I can see, the only thing vg.jpg did extra to his vote on you was to jump on me for the action discussion business. Is that really enough to swing a read from scum to decent? If not, can you pull up the specific posts that made you feel good about vg.jpg?

The timing and delay of your vote on me, the fact that your vote on me was non-commital, the contradiction in that you say your vote on me was for pressure but later say it was RVS, the difference between your reads on me and vg.jpg.

Those are my reasons at the moment, and you will never hear me say otherwise. I haven't looked closely at your reads on other players yet though.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
I haven't read beyond #142, but I will say that Nich's #142 looks pretty bad. Still catching up.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
At the time there wasn't really a lot of difference between my read on you and video. I didn't really start going after you until your next post (#151 I think it was). That's when my read on you shifted hard towards scum. However, I DO need to give video another look.

T-block

B2B TST
I'll tell you what's wrong with your 142.

Don't even mention FE, Nabe. ARGH no-flips.

On a more constructive note, I don't have a problem with ran, he brings up a good point about me not voting T-block earlier, my pressure vote would have been more effective had I done it then.

Video seems decent as well, I like his aggressive style. I'm a bit iffy on pressure votes being scummy though. Does he really think I'm scum trying for a mislynch just a few pages into the game?

T-block is the one my radar would go closest to scum on. Wagon jumping doesn't mean much this early in the game, and he uses the same pressure vote = scum thing. Also, it feels a bit off that the wagon on him suddenly disappeared and pressure shifted to me so quickly. If he ends up scum I'll likely give Video and Ran's votes a lot more thought.
At the time there wasn't really a lot of difference between my read on you and video. I didn't really start going after you until your next post (#151 I think it was). That's when my read on you shifted hard towards scum. However, I DO need to give video another look.
BS. There's clearly a difference. This even contradicts your 229:

@Degray
I don't like that post at all. You're trying to set some background for lynching me regardless of alignment, and that's ringing some major alarm bells on me. If you think I'm scum, PROVE it.

@T-block
So what's the deal?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Tblock I want REYTH to answer that. >_>

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
I don't like this.
@Degray
I think these are pretty bleck too, but you probably expected that.

Is there anyone point in asking you why you have Swiss as absolute town?
Jeez, it's like TBlock is the only one who reads. I wasn't talking to any of you.

As for your question, yeah sure. I don't like reading him. I mean, if he jumps up and down and throws a tantrum of obv scum play, then I'll lynch him, but as it is, I enjoy myself much more when I can use Swiss as a resource and discuss **** with someone I know gets what I'm saying.

I'll leave it up to you and Raziek to catch him if he's scum, yeah?

Nich, do you think you're easy to push a mislynch on? Do you think your play this day phase has been extremely obv town?

TBlock, if you had an investigative role that targeted two players, who would you use it on right now? Keep that updated for me as the day goes on. You don't have to always be truthful with it.

Reyth, do you approach arguments analytically or do you have faith in the 'ole gut read?

Raziek, when are you off this coming week?

Nabe, we are 1-1 in LyLo situations. If you're scum, will you take me to LyLo so we can settle the score? I'll do the same for you if you say yes.

Ranmaru, will you please keep a town read on me all game? I have zero faith in your ability to read me and think you'll waste time, move attention from where it's needed, possibly waste night actions, and make yourself look scummy in pursuing a read on me.

Kuz/Laundry hydra, since Swiss, TBlock, and myself are town, I think in the interest of fairness, you must be scum. Overswarm wouldn't let a scum team get ***** that bad. What do you think of my town list?

T-block

B2B TST
Ran, I would have made that post even if Nich hadn't specifically asked what was wrong with 142. It's enough for me that Reyth noted 142 in his re-read, and I don't think my post will pollute his response.

Dramatic Flair

Raziek|Ryker
Ran, I would have made that post even if Nich hadn't specifically asked what was wrong with 142. It's enough for me that Reyth noted 142 in his re-read, and I don't think my post will pollute his response.
I actually don't like Ran. If I vote Nich, will you make sure that you investigate Ran tonight? ;|

Still have only skimmed the part before my first post. Don't plan on rereading it more in-depth until Raziek is around.

Top Bottom