• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Time Travelers - Town wins! Time travel mechanics rarely used!

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Finally we understand itt why all of our reads were so screwed up!
Oh ya we rock and you know it!
The scum may officially fear us now!
For the love of all that is holy, please take the extra few seconds to write this all in one post, instead of multiposting for no reason. You're the main reason this thread is so bloated.

In other news, X1 might have to replace out. :glare:

And yeah he's in time travel? I guess it kind of makes sense, because like, it doesn't say he was lynched, it said he was removed from the game.

Also, I honestly had a town read on KK after the events that transpired yesterDay. With the way the wagon went, and DG vs KK, I thought DG came out looking grimy and KK came out looking good. Though that doesn't mean I think DG is scum for it. He seemed to be defending the hell out of PLSD. I think it's more likely that he wanted someone who would listen to him, than that they're scummates and he's defending him.

Soooo yeah reading now.

I wonder if the fact that July hammered (right?) PLSD has anything to do with the flip.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
*facefloor*

I'm like astounded. Da ****? Anyways there is nothing I can do but say uh good luck town? Let Vandy post later but July freaking good god I'm not even that salty.

Like I am just so dumbfounded atm. It's just....da ****...
uh.

This is a serious bloddy problem because we arent scum but gambited and wow. Like we just got out-tricked and I just can't say anything.

Sorry guys.
Like what I did with Ryker in Dexter, where we pretended to be masons?

You're saying you're town that pretended to be masoned with July, but chose wrong and she was scum? lol.
The funny thing is that's bull**** because I'm 99% sure, by reading the thread, it's apparent that you two were talking in a QT.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Reyth, are you saying we should try to lynch him again or something?

Jpg. It's possible you are town. Considering I still think Degray and Nabe came out alot worse, yet July's flip confuses me.

JPG, I want your scumpicks for ToDay.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Oh yeah, X1 and I don't really like Nabe anymore either.

Scumpicks? I'll get to it when I'm done reading. Right now, not liking KK at all (which sucks because of my strong townread that happened after yesterDay's lynch) and possibly Nabe.

Swiss is probably indy, because he's Swiss.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Nabe changed his avatar, wtf.
lol at TB asking for what the sorceress is.
Did he ever elaborate on what his "being poisoned" consists of?

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Dang .jpg how come your reads always line up with mine??

@Ran: My theory is we will have to lynch him again when he comes back just like SK will come back.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Are all my questions being answered in the FIVE ****ing new pages?

Sorry if I'm trying to post my thoughts as I get them.

lol at Gova being salty toward my slot, whether I'm trying to catch up due to stupid activity, or whether I'm not giving a **** due to stupid activity.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Gova. So who are your scumpicks ToDay?

Jpg, here is what I want you to do once you finish reading.

Explain Degray defending PLSD = him wanting others just to listen to him, and it not being a scum buddy hard defending him.

Also explain your reasons for KK and Nabe as your scumpicks.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

JUST A ****ING MINUTE HERE.

Ok. Here's one thing you all should know. July loves that movie. I watched it with her. It was ok.

Anyways... Donnie Darko kills himself to save the world.

Thoughts on that now now now guys.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
He kills himself? I thought he just went to sleep and got killed by his "dream"? Wasn't he avoiding death all movie long until he woke up in bed?

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Let me think.

Something doesn't ring true.
I would say the mason flipping an already flipped scum role, but J's response to it was SOOOOOO bad.
Yes.

Then why would the first flipped Sorceress be removed from the game? The hammer thing is interesting, but, no, SK hammered him.
Oh, darn.

I would like to hear more from Vand i.e. the side that won't give up without handing over info.
Something about this quote feels suspicious to me.
I don't wanna reach at this point, but I feel like Nabe knows KK will flip town. :gasp:
Right, so PSLD scum doesn't surprise anyone - he was pure vig bait and scum just took the lynch cred.
k

July scum surprised me, I skipped her half posts because I just didn't care what she was and assumed town - she hammered? Then she was their endgame player.
Are you serious? Assuming July is town EVER? hrep drep

Great shot by a vig?

Maybe.

Looks like Serial Killer to me. Very ballsy for a vig shot - IIRC no-one had her as scum let me know this as I have skimmed like a *****). Who would vig that far out of reads? Me, maybe Ryker. That wasn't a vig.
I didn't have her as scum exactly, but I have been super suspicious of her all game and haven't dared put her on any town list of mine. I think. All I remember besides that is that her mason claim meant that there was no way I was gonna lynch her anytime soon, so I figured I'd wait for a cop or vig.

Donnie kills himself? lol I can't remember.
All I remember is that the movie was ****ing weird.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
No. I also can't use active abilities toDay or toNight.

Mod refuses to tell me whether I will die because of it.
Don't die bro.

Has your voteblock been proven yet?

Ryker:That is, I think. Vig one of the "masons." If they aren't dead I'm pushing for them or Nich.

This catches my eye.
Yeah, KK is scum. I think we already know toDay's lynch.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Proving the T-Block lynch block. I need to see this in action NAO!

T-Block vote somebody and then we request a votecount. :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He kills himself? I thought he just went to sleep and got killed by his "dream"? Wasn't he avoiding death all movie long until he woke up in bed?
Well, that bunny dude tells him he has to die to save the world.

So he does all this **** just to save all the people he loves.

Donnie Darko went back in time, to go back into his room, LAUGH, and then get hit by the plane engine and die.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
One of those sorceress flips has to be a lie. I only played a bit of FF8, so I don't know it all, but just look at the wiki...

When first introduced, Edea is possessed by Ultimecia and is thus portrayed as a vain, power-hungry, and remorseless sadist. All traces of her once kind and loving personality are purged from her character by Ultimecia's possession and replaced by an all-consuming desire for world domination.
Edea is technically a "good guy"
Ultimecia is a "bad guy"

Apparently Ultimecia posseses people. Also, according to X1, Ultimecia travels through time, whereas Edea doesn't.

I would have been willing to believe that the July scumflip was faked, but after KK said they're not actually masons, then derp.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was thinking that.

Although, July was viewing earlier, and she didn't post a BAH post.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
What is weird? Can you go into more detail?
The setup is unusual. This was already obvious. The flips might also be ... untrue, which is a pain in the ***. Speculating on it too much won't help, is my point.

Reyth seems strangely knowledgeable about the truth behind PLSD's absence, it's kind of freaking me out.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I seriously doubt it's a fake flip. Also if OS is using NAR that means July has been scum since the beginning unless she got recruited n0 or something.

Reyth

Smash Rookie
Actually this possession theory actually needs to be fleshed out. I for one, don't understand it yet.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
JPG, can you go into detail about your scum stories with July from DH's Degray game?

Was her play the same here? What would you expect her to do here as scum?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ANYWAYS.

Gova, what are you scumpicks ToDay? What did you learn from the flips?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
I'm voting for him right now if you haven't noticed. PLSD flip gives me nothing. Everyone wanted him dead. July's flip heavily incriminates KK. Nabe is a PoI for directing the vig away from July.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I want Jpg and Gova to givve a little more content first.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm voting for him right now if you haven't noticed. PLSD flip gives me nothing. Everyone wanted him dead. July's flip heavily incriminates KK. Nabe is a PoI for directing the vig away from July.
Why does it heavily incriminate KK in your POV?

I do agree on Nabe being a PoI.

What is your thoughts on JPG?

Kawaii Kangaroo

Smash Rookie
One of those sorceress flips has to be a lie. I only played a bit of FF8, so I don't know it all, but just look at the wiki...

Edea is technically a "good guy"
Ultimecia is a "bad guy"

Apparently Ultimecia posseses people. Also, according to X1, Ultimecia travels through time, whereas Edea doesn't.

I would have been willing to believe that the July scumflip was faked, but after KK said they're not actually masons, then derp.
Don't lose faith in July being Town. I still really think she is.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
JPG, can you go into detail about your scum stories with July from DH's Degray game?

Was her play the same here? What would you expect her to do here as scum?
Not really. We were scum, we ended up attacking each other (all 3 of us on D1, it was pretty funny)
Don't really know what else to say. I didn't have any particular plans.
/pointlessmeta

THINGS THAT NEED TO BE TESTED (unless OS has already responded in the last page, which is where I am)
-T-block's lack of a vote.
-Ranmaru's claim that ONLY Nabe or DG can be lynched toDay, and the fact that hammering anyone else will result in nothing happening.

Anything else?
And for my own reference:

D1 lynch was on PLSD, which resulted in him "being removed from the game" but still confirming him as mafia.

N1 kill on Nich.
N1 kill on July.
N1, SoupKat "was removed from the game" but we expected this because he said he would.
N1, T-block was supposedly "poisoned"

If the supposed poison ends up killing TB, then I would be willing to confirm the kill on July as a vig, since I refuse to believe there could be three anti-town killing roles.

If it doesn't kill him, then the July kill very well could have been SK, and the one that DG mentioned at that.

videogames.jpg

Smash Rookie
Ranmaru already said he didn't use his ability.
God dammit. Ran I hope you enjoyed invoking those reactions out of people.

I was gonna complain about that time when I said your role was blatantly anti-town and etc.
Even if I'm not one of the targets, it's a pain to have the lynch restricted to two people for ANY reason.

Like, my guilty on KK would have gone to waste.

Top Bottom