• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow, that's so dumb.

We beat ChuDat and Azen in semis, btw.

We also anihilated Santi and Dojo 3-0 in not-close matches in an MM.

I don't have to john in teams...because I don't really lose.
Yet you feel obligated to john anyways.

No johns.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No stalling or running away to purposely run out the time limit (running out minimal time is one thing, multiple minutes is just ridiculous)

lol this rule was not enforced at all
quoted for truth................

Inui Didnt you lose to NOPE and Judge?

Judge is sort of amazing... but nope? sry sir
dude, that's what I heard too! I thought I was just being crazy, because I beat Nope in a moneymatch 2 weeks ago, and I couldn't see someone like Inui losing to him.

But I asked Inui in the stream chat, and he told me he lost to ... crap I forgot, but it was someone else. And then Judged.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I couldve sworn me and redhalberd beat you in two seperate sets at gigs..hmmmm..:)
You only beat us cuz we're all white.

notice at Gigs...

1st. White + Black
2nd. Black + Black
3rd. White + White

It's obvious that diverse teams do better than solid color teams...

-dMT-

Smash Lord

notice at Gigs...

1st. White + Black
2nd. Black + Black
3rd. White + White

Simply amazing. This deduction gets my vote of confidence.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Um... I lost to Snakeee and Judge in extremely close sets in the bracket. I lost to Nope in an MM. I wouldn't have accepted if I knew he mained Snake. I can't beat that character at all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Um... I lost to Snakeee and Judge in extremely close sets in the bracket. I lost to Nope in an MM. I wouldn't have accepted if I knew he mained Snake. I can't beat that character at all.
...I'm sorry Inui. You're a good man, but please.
Your johning knows no limits.

Who'd Nope use? Sonic?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Didnt you say you **** TL's? How come you lost to Jash? Just wondering.. I dont even know if it was true lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...I'm sorry Inui. You're a good man, but please.
Your johning knows no limits.

Who'd Nope use? Sonic?
LOL I'm just telling the truth. Who cares if you think it's a "john" and want to throw out "no johns" as if it's actually something intelligent to say? It's not. It's moronic. I am horrendously bad against Snake and never win against Snake unless the Snake is awful. If you pick Snake against me and have a brain, you will win.

Sonic isn't good at all. I wreck every Sonic I face, including Malcolm.

Didnt you say you **** TL's? How come you lost to Jash? Just wondering.. I dont even know if it was true lol
I went all Marth in pools. I didn't use either of my mains.

CO18

Smash Hero

notice at Gigs...

1st. White + Black
2nd. Black + Black
3rd. White + White

lol, this needs further testing

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
LOL I'm just telling the truth. Who cares if you think it's a "john" and want to throw out "no johns" as if it's actually something intelligent to say? It's not. It's moronic. I am horrendously bad against Snake and never win against Snake unless the Snake is awful. If you pick Snake against me and have a brain, you will win.

Sonic isn't good at all. I wreck every Sonic I face, including Malcolm.

I went all Marth in pools. I didn't use either of my mains.
I really don't care.

Also, now you're johning about johns. Too good.
3 Johns in one post.
No johns.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What an amazing community! :)

There are apparently no reasons for losing. There's no way to explain why a loss occured. How does one get better? How does one understand why they lost in order to improve?

Who knows?! There are no reasons! Just "no johns" and you move on! Who cares about why or how it happened? That's for scrubs!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
shut up, i out placed u, ur a failure, i threw my set to ninjalink, but i jab upb'd him in tournament with luigi, get ***** rawrrrrrrrr.

I got 9th, you got 33rd, gg.

im mostly jk, but it adds to the epicness of the thread and chibo's true feelings about u.

EDIT: YES! SAYS 3-0!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

There are apparently no reasons for losing. There's no way to explain why a loss occured. How does one get better? How does one understand why they lost in order to improve?

Who knows?! There are no reasons! Just "no johns" and you move on! Who cares about why or how it happened? That's for scrubs!
Now you're getting it! :)

But you're still johning about johns.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
shut up, i out placed u, ur a failure, i threw my set to ninjalink, but i jab upb'd him in tournament with luigi, get ***** rawrrrrrrrr.

im mostly jk, but it adds to the epicness of the thread and chibo's true feelings about u.

If you used bowser...i give you major props, lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Um, ok? I've also beaten and outplaced you...at every other tournament we've ever entered in the history of Smash. If you think you can win against me with that Dedede of yours, kindly MM me for any sum of money. You're definitely pretty good now...but come on. ~_~

Chibo's true feelings? Who cares? He's completely ruined as a host at this point and he is a terrible player.

Yes! mains Snake. He's always going to beat me. I don't even know why he didn't use Snake against me in our earlier sets. He kept using Wolf and Fox until the fall.

-dMT-

Smash Lord

One does not get better by projecting excuses for their losses onto external sources, hence the definition of a 'John.'

If you seek to better yourself, then do not complain about seeding conditions or stage rules or about how people do not want to hear you when you john. Think back to your matches, or if you recorded them, sit and watch them, observe your mistakes, accept them, and make the best effort to minimize them.

Live, experience, learn. One gets better not by blaming, but by accepting.

No Johns ftw.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Inui is amazing! I got to watch some of his Money Matches. Lay off him espy.

Congrats Vex on 9th!
Read this message below twice...

One does not get better by projecting excuses for their losses onto external sources, hence the definition of a 'John.'

If you seek to better yourself, then do not complain about seeding conditions or stage rules or about how people do not want to hear you when you john. Think back to your matches, or if you recorded them, sit and watch them, observe your mistakes, accept them, and make the best effort to minimize them.

Live, experience, learn. One gets better not by blaming, but by accepting.

No Johns ftw.
Much <3 to you, dmtmanga.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol, please don't lecture me on how to get better when I improve in leaps and bounds all the time (in doubles).

There are aspects about stages like Norfair and Jungle Japes that don't allow any amount of skill to matter. How can one observe back luck and somehow be luckier next time?

TGM

Smash Lord
m2k sent dojo to losers.

ninja link sent reflex to losers

a while back azen was kicked out by vex(bowser)

judge vs reflex right now

lee vs nj right now....nj won first match

edit 1: lee is 1-1 with nj=lucario vs diddy (winners)

judge is beating reflex BADLY(losers)

edit 2: judge is about to finish off relfex.

lee martin DEFEATS NINJA LINK!!!!!!!!!!

if i heard right, some one said lee caught a banana while taunting......GOD HELP US!!!

edit 3: ninja link vs vex(bowser) in losers

judge beats reflex(losers)

even though dojo went to losers cause of m2k, he 2 stocked m2k in one of thier matches and barely lost the others to m2k

ally vs lee martin then the winner plays m2k for winner finals(not grand finals)

infinity lost to malcom X (wario) but infinity is still in

edit 4: infinity beat some guy 2-0

anther(pika) vs teh spammer(meta)

here is site to listen to the LIVE audio(the video is down) http://ecrc2k.com/index.php?option=c...d=59&Itemid=73

theres 30 people standing out side chibos apartment and the rest of the tourney is being played on 2 tvs at chibos house cause the cops kicked them out of the CoT4 venue.

edit 5: infinity(meta) vs neo(marth) losers

ninja link beat vex(bowser) in losers

lol infinity is 3 stocking neo.....ROFL...turns out to be a JV

edit 6: infinity 2-0ed NEO(marth)....royr is the better marth

anther (pika) vs teh spammer(meta) both are running the clock.

ANTHER WINS, 4 seconds left!!!!! now its delphino(teh spammers CP)

atomsk got 25th at this event

lain is still in the losers bracket

Edit 7:

judge(meta) vs jash(tl) in losers. judge is winning

teh spammer is camping and plainking anther. if he attends WHOBO, watch his matches to see if we can DQ him

anther loses to teh spammer. clock ran out. **** teh spammer

anther CPs smashvill and hes winning so far. they think if anther spams and planks he will win.

xyro prediction: i will win this event

waiting on losers matches before more winners continue.

Judge(meta) defeated jash(tl) in losers

lee m2k and ally are the only ones in winners

Edit 8:

anther loses to teh spammer and spammer apologizes for plainking...**** YOU !

chu dat vs infinity.....kirby vs meta.....dear god

samurai panda and hylain are commenting this whole time. samurai panda talks SUPER FAST!

lain vs teh spammer in losers....lain is ICs

btw, ally sent infinity to losers a while back.

anyways, infinity is beating chu right now. infinity wins.

chu takes infinity to smashville(lol infinity took out nana in like 20 seconds)

chu is turning the tide, beating infinity(knocking him out of tornados) in the 2nd game. they now go to delphino(infinity cp)

teh spammer is beating lain, i dont know the exact match number but teh spammer is winning

edit 9:

last match with lain vs teh spammer. lain goes ddd now.

chu beats infinity....infinity is out. kirby counters meta? ROFL

focus on lain(ddd) vs teh spammer(meta) last match on norfair. and lain suicided cause he cant beat teh spammer.

OMG. the apartment manager said if those 30 people in the apartment arnt quiet the cops will be called.....oh yea power just went out. WTF is going on over there?!?!?!?!?!?

they keep YELLING for people to "shut the **** up".....WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. man i wanna just trash talk when they are all quiet.

Tx flight leaves in 3 hours. the event wont be done for a LONG TIME. Hylain/ tx players may need to live at Cot4 cause they will miss thier flight

edit 10:
ninja link vs chu dat in losers...kirby vs diddy
(ninja link got got zero to death by chu in 10 seconds)
(( then they both just SD at the same time))
(((ninja loses to chu first match)))
(((( ninja link wins next match, now they go to smashvill(3rd time) for final fight))))

teh spammer vs judge in losers. both metas on FD
(judge gets 2 stocked a second time to teh spammer and is out)

xyro edit: i hope teh spammer gets hit by a 18 wheeler 47 times.

again samurai panda and hylain apologize for no video on the stream but they assure us matchs are being recorded. oh and hylian insulted norfiar.......**** YOU AND PLZ DIE *** HOLE!

edit 11:

chu loses to ninja link(2 stock) and is out.

dojo vs ninja link........its coming.

lee martin(lu lu) vs ally(snaaaaaaake)! Canada has nothing but yaks and trees so lee should win.....right?

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! power goes out again!!!!

in a friendlie, lain is beating M2k

btw, in a lucario ditto, lee 2 stocked azens then azen 1 stocked his once. then lees lucario beat azens peach for the match win. it was a friendlie.

WTF lee did an 80% combo to ally!!!!!! F- the yak lover!

ally won the first match...dont know how though. now hes dominating in the 2nd matche....lucario vs snake on BF(lee's cp)

I take back all ive said in the past. ally IS good. the yaks trained him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom