• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- U.F.B. Crew Thread - IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE!!!!! "ROLL 'EM UP" DEC. 21

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think that's everybody that's going anyways, so it'd be cheaper for all y'all to ride together.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
We need to do another training night like we did last night again before KTAR. idk why but i think i learned a lot. Especially in the DDD matchup. Fighting all these damn DDDs all night
i was pullin out dem slickback combos

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ima have to cosign that statement
When moving up all my media I discovered I have a lot more 360 games than I remembered having. I have a grand total of 3 PS3 games. I have more games for Saturn than PS3 lol

mib004

Smash Ace
Ayo ev, I didn't know Hagar was Mike Hagar from Final Fight. OMFG that was my favorite big n1ggga in fighting games when was a kid. And I honestly and Truly think Phoenix and Sentinel will be a Cheat to be on the same team.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If Phoenix is really in, I might have to pull an Ev and go with an all-girl team.... Ammy/Viper/Phoenix.

Gonna use Wesker too just because he's an ******* lol.

mib004

Smash Ace
If Phoenix is really in, I might have to pull an Ev and go with an all-girl team.... Ammy/Viper/Phoenix.

Gonna use Wesker too just because he's an ******* lol.
Yeah I think phoenix will be used by me also Fu(k that lmao. Ammy/phoenix/viper sound like a S - tier Team. Oh god Kendall loves Wesker lol

mib004

Smash Ace
Leon oh god lol, light skin dude with the medium long hair. Well since we taking about video game loves i like Christie Monteiro "Tekken :)". Kendall on some no gay **** she's hott lol.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Leon is much better than Chris Redfield in looks and everything else.

Happy to hear you guys are planning to come to KTAR, its always fun to have ya'll around.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Well since we taking about video game loves i like Christie Monteiro "Tekken :)". Kendall on some no gay **** she's hott lol.
She is. Even I can admit it lol.

Leon is much better than Chris Redfield in looks and everything else.
Pretty much. Chris is so.... meh.

The only annoying part of RE4 was that I wanted Ashley to die. :glare:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
LEON IS BETTER THEN CHRIS

JILL IS BETTER THEN LEON

WESKER IS BETTER THEN LIFE!

There Resident Evil battle is closed.

Yo Kendall hop off Phoenix. You were going to play Dante. Go back to that overused cheater and leave the girls to me!!(But honestly if the leak is true im using Hsien-Ko. Morrigan/Hsien-Ko/Trish is gonna be CHEATING. LOOK AT THAT HAND!!)

And yea Matt Haggar is the same Haggar from final fight with Guy and Cody. It just makes sense he is in since the other 2 wound up in SSF4 and left Haggar out. He can also take Zangief place cause unless u count She-Hulk as one this game doesn't have a grappler.

Also there is a event that is happening in Vegas on the 6th that is going to have a new playable build with unrevealed characters. So that means we are getting new reveals very soon. Either before the 6th or on. These reveals should help people with their belief on the leak or not(Even though there is substantial evidence supporting it already.)
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_in..._vs_capcom_3_secret_event_in_vegas_on_jan_6th

Roxas215

Smash Lord
word around the block is ev and kenny was scared of the vaginaaaaaaa lol
Why are u listening to steph? Thats just as bad as listening to u.

The girl was drunk as hell not to mention there was like 10 ppl there. NOT TO MENTION THERE WAS NO CONDOMS. Then again u listen to the person who just as dumb as u and has a kid..........

mib004

Smash Ace
Why are u listening to steph? Thats just as bad as listening to u.

The girl was drunk as hell not to mention there was like 10 ppl there. NOT TO MENTION THERE WAS NO CONDOMS. Then again u listen to the person who just as dumb as u and has a kid..........
***** don't be mad at me cause steph told me you Bitcched out on the vaginaaaaaaa :) im just calling it how I hear it my dude, you need to man up and stop having excuses 24/7 my dude. What does 10 people have to do with anything lol. Condom thing I understand, but you go to a house full of females and bring no condom? Drunk thing reasonable cause she is a virgin so you get a pass, plus steph will add to the story.
I still love u thou ev <3

Roxas215

Smash Lord
***** don't be mad at me cause steph told me you Bitcched out on the vaginaaaaaaa :) im just calling it how I hear it my dude, you need to man up and stop having excuses 24/7 my dude. What does 10 people have to do with anything lol. Condom thing I understand, but you go to a house full of females and bring no condom? Drunk thing reasonable cause she is a virgin so you get a pass, plus steph will add to the story.
I still love u thou ev <3
How the hell am i suppose to know she a virgin? Not to mention ***ing virigins isn't fun.

And i dont have any excuses. Im not mad i didn't *** Eboni. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE CHICK.

mib004

Smash Ace
How the hell am i suppose to know she a virgin? Not to mention ***ing virigins isn't fun.

And i dont have any excuses. Im not mad i didn't *** Eboni. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE CHICK.

Lmfao all im bout to mess with you. So how many virgins you smashed before ev juist curious since you know it isn't fun? You don't know the chick but you been over her house for almost three weeks playing board games and stuff lol. Steph getting his and he knew the girls the same amount of time you did lol :). I love Evan

Eazy23

Smash Lord
IIght cool, let me know if u wanna play n when ur free. I'll be around till mid January.

Top Bottom