• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Has lowish health, needs to match his health from past games imo
With a 700,000 BnB so easy a 6-year-old could do it, not going to happen. Especially with the introduction of aerial X-Factor. He needs a health nerf, unless Capcom straightened out his absurd damage output.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I've said it once, I'll say it again.

This game would be balanced as **** if they would just nerf the ******** damage and nerf the **** out of x factor.

They're avoiding the problem.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
I'm curious bright, can't you use Ultimate web throw as a reset? Or were you just not doing it/missing because of what you said
Most chars in the game can reliably escape perfect UWT setups. Most of the chars you saw in those matches had fairly obvious methods of escape.

Spidey has 0-death on everyone by himself with lv. 3 X-factor
Irrelevant. Every character is "good" in X-factor but Dorm and Wesker have the added ability of either being able to chip chars to death or open chars up by themselves.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Zero's not really a good battery, especially when you have like, Magneto out there building 3 bars in one combo and doing 600k without using meter. Compared to Zero who you can get like 2 bars out of and 400k if you dont use meter. I've always thought of him as a pretty good anchor though. X-Factor 3 Sougenmu Zero is like, the silliest thing ever. Still, there's better choices.
Alright, who do you guys think would fit with Spidey/Shuma?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well are you looking for an anchor or a battery? You lead with spidy right?
Ughhhh I'm a noobasaurus. I don't know what an anchor is or if I need it over a battery. Basically I want to lead Spidey and that's all I know. I picked Shuma (mystic) as an assist because it OTGs an I like playing as Shuma. Really I dunno what to do. I liked Mags back in the day, though.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Last character in line.

You "anchor" whatever character does best by themselves and/or benefits most from lv.3 X-Factor.
Well, Spidey leads and...idk what Shuma should do other than org assist. Could Mags be a battery then Shuma anchor? I really just have Spidey lead in my mind. :/

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well what two would work? Does mags have OTG? I could do Spidey/mags/akuma. I could do Spidey mags/Ammy and Shuma, but does Shuma do good damage?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I could use Wolvie but I bet him nor akuma have OTG for Spidey? Does Ammy have OTG.

Top Bottom