• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*UPDATED JAN 21* CAST4 Videos (ft. Bam, Silent Wolf, CAOTIC & many others)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
it really makes the troll inside me happy that i pissed off mike so much that he made it his mission to try to troll the hell out of me the past 2-3 weeks or so :laugh:

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Mike, I would just like to say, I'm about 100% positive your posts don't annoy P, but rather, they make him even happier. Don't try. >_>

Or in P's case, go on ahead.

Levi5

Smash Ace
More vids on monday. I'm done fighting with ****ty networks. I'm putting it all on dvds, taking them home, and then uploading from here.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I'll openly state that RaynEX would wreck everyone in NorCal

Edit: Of frig I forgot SS is there. I think he'd beat SS but not wreck him >_>
I'm not so sure lol. No one plays falcon like ss. that's how he wins.
And technically zhu is norcal. Breaks and summers :p
I miss norcalll

Note that I'm not discounting Raynex's skill. I think he's absolutely ridiculously amazingly smooth :p

Also it wouldn't matter because SS never travels anyways. He's too lazy

Levi5

Smash Ace
Bam cam will come. I'm just going to get the matches up, and then everything else will be in the montage. Sound good?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
I'm not so sure lol. No one plays falcon like ss. that's how he wins.
And technically zhu is norcal. Breaks and summers :p
I miss norcalll

Note that I'm not discounting Raynex's skill. I think he's absolutely ridiculously amazingly smooth :p

Also it wouldn't matter because SS never travels anyways. He's too lazy
lucky beat SS. also, lucky >>> raynex.

PB&J

Smash Hero
this thread is tooo good only on smash boards...good vids..watched them twice for insurance...canada come to to4 thats the next big us national tourny..its in jan..check tourny listings...raynex whats goodie

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Mango's Puff lost to SS.

SS isn't best Falcon.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!?!?
i said nothing about mango's puff being the best in the world, i said he's the best in the world. that was probably his first time playing puff in a couple of weeks, if not months.

SS was never the best Falcon or anything close to it.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Mike, I would just like to say, I'm about 100% positive your posts don't annoy P
I don't really care, im not trying to piss him off. I just like reminding the rest of the world that he's ******** :bee:
More vids on monday. I'm done fighting with ****ty networks. I'm putting it all on dvds, taking them home, and then uploading from here.
Monday is now (here atleast lol idk what the time is for you)... where are the vids??

edit: i think we should stop the raynex vs lucky stuff, if ppl keep it up ppl might get pissed at raynex despite the fact that he hasn't made any claims or bragged about his skill
imagine this: lucky and raynex get to meet in tourny, and everyone roots against raynex b/c of lucky vs. raynex ****talk that neither of them was involved anyway. that would be gay

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Keep in mind that Lucky and SS are from the same region, and play against each other all the time. That plays a role in why Lucky can beat SS to begin with.

The same can be said about me vs. anyone from my region or Cactus vs. M2k etc etc. Lucky is good, I know that.

Europhoria

Smash Lord
I remember when we were at the airport going to Event 52 and I was like "Bernard, you're gonna get top 5, only like 3 players there would actually be able to beat you". >_>

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Keep in mind that Lucky and SS are from the same region, and play against each other all the time. That plays a role in why Lucky can beat SS to begin with.

The same can be said about me vs. anyone from my region or Cactus vs. M2k etc etc. Lucky is good, I know that.
uh... no they don't. norcal and socal are six hours away dude, we play them a couple of times a year if we're lucky. in fact i'm pretty sure this is the first time lucky played SS in tourny

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
oh. I thought they were in the same region. I see SS play random Foxes all the time so I took a wild guess.

lol..I'm not trying to start drama.

Pocky: Maybe not in tournament, but I can't really think of anyone else going even with M2k right now besides Shiz. The fact remains that they play together all the time.

pockyD

Smash Legend
mango? O_o

really though, the fact that they play together all the time isn't relevant if it doesn't affect their results vs each other (which as far as I can tell, it doesn't)

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Assuming Mango doesn't use his Puff, M2k would beat him. I know he's good with other characters, but I doubt he'll be able to beat M2k if Darkrain, PC, Shiz all had trouble + lost to him.

edit: Maybe I'm a silly Canadian and I don't know what I'm talking about. w/e

Lets not turn this into another M2k thread. I don't really care about how he does vs. people, I was just using it as an example because I thought Lucky/SS were in the same region. Leave it at that.

soap

Smash Hero
these threads remind me of 'battledome' threads on manga fansites where people argue about hypothetical matchups that will never take place

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Jman is one of two people to take a set off M2K in the last year (the other being Mango).

Just sayin.

If P says Lucky is better it must be true right?

Top Bottom