• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: Crewfest! First Tourney of the Year!! - Happy New Year! XD

ChuDat

Smash Master
What the ****? Random azz placings LOLZ.

Good ****ing **** @ Bolt.

Candy + Korn - Step it up guys.

Kadaj - Good **** @ going to MD/VA tournaments man.

Boss - WTF **** you

Omni - Good **** in teams and singles man.

P~S - LOLZ step it up, ur better than that

Coney/Esoj/Takeover - Good ****

------------------------------------------

Well I'm back from Florida. Everyone should practice for Pound 4. This inconsistency isn't good. Start training guys. I'll be up to train throughout these two weeks in preparation for Pound 4.

Luckily, I still have my house! I am going to take advantage of this and host bi-weeklies either on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for Melee, Brawl, and Brawl+ so we can train for Pound 4. I won't be hosting tournaments on the days of other tournaments though, so don't worry about that.

LETS ****ING **** @ POUND!

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Smashfest/prep tourney at my house friday. then i'm goin to UTZ on saturday I guess. Chu make your biweekly sunday plzzzz! that would give us a full weekend of training!

ChuDat

Smash Master
Smashfest/prep tourney at my house friday. then i'm goin to UTZ on saturday I guess. Chu make your biweekly sunday plzzzz! that would give us a full weekend of training!
Done.

I'll definitely go to your pre-tourney on Friday. U should post it up and try to get as many people to go as u can.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'll make a post tomorrow after work and get everything set in stone. This weekend is gonna be NICE

hova

Smash Champion
good **** Boos, even I can't hate on a first place finish. show 'em what's up at Pound guy

lmfao@ Candy thinking Omni wouldn't be able to beat him. Cooters are too goodz, and apparently so is FNB

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
What the ****? Random azz placings LOLZ.

Candy + Korn - Step it up guys.

Kadaj - Good **** @ going to MD/VA tournaments man.

Boss - WTF **** you

Omni - Good **** in teams and singles man.

P~S - LOLZ step it up, ur better than that

Coney/Esoj/Takeover - Good ****

------------------------------------------

Well I'm back from Florida. Everyone should practice for Pound 4. This inconsistency isn't good. Start training guys. I'll be up to train throughout these two weeks in preparation for Pound 4.

Luckily, I still have my house! I am going to take advantage of this and host bi-weeklies either on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday for Melee, Brawl, and Brawl+ so we can train for Pound 4. I won't be hosting tournaments on the days of other tournaments though, so don't worry about that.

LETS ****ING **** @ POUND!
Man Chu, if you saw everyone play, you would've realized why the placings are jumbled. Everyone was playing at a level I haven't seen in quite sometime with this region. It was ridiculous. I couldn't believe how well everyone was playing, not only did boss, esoj, takeover, coney, and omni step it up, but Candy and P~S we're playing their hearts out as well, as was Kadaj, and many other players. People in this region have REALLY stepped it up. I think i have too, if anyone saw my match with Kadaj on the livestream, you know there is some hope left in me somewhere...he got me on a technicality, i'll be ready next time!

Shoutouts:

EE- keep tryin my dude, I think Lucario would have done better against toon link. Stay in the air for that match, the ground just creates setups for toon link's projectiles. You got this!

Coney- you are so good, lets team soon! FNB 4th best crew!

Takeover- thanks for teaming, I'll do better next time, my bad

Omni- why are you so good, darn it, I want to play you!

Boss- play like that every tourney

Jose- glad to see you on a new level, keep it up!

Bolt- good job. The brackets were great, I had 0 complaints for the singles side. My bad to K9 + Coney in teams. Game Haven still has room for improvement, but this was a huge step in the right direction.

Kadaj- So slick, I'll be ready for that next time, I'll continue to work hard so I can beat you and everyone else. I'm really excited with how well I played, I just blew it (as usual, what else is new) but there will come a day eventually when I won't choke.

June/NEO/Slik- good stuff in the live feed

Meep- Step it up son! I want to see those grabs perfect! We need the IC training. But you're so good at Metaknight dittos, FAWK. I will continue to learn that match.

HAT- Good job being smart, now stop using wario and win, use MK/Snake/DDD

22- Good to see you

Lil'b- Keep up the yoshi, you are absolutely hilarious my friend, and you were playing so well, forget metaknight dude

Oath- Good job beating Deez, (and me), I will learn Olimar.

Deez- good job in teams coming back from losers

Candy- Don't lose to sheik!

Tristan Win- Good job with sheik today. Beating candy is a huge step in the right direction for you.

Brawl- Are these really upsets anymore? They always happen. Nothing is ever consistent in this game. All of our players are great, everyone keep improving! We're nearing a level of play where any 10-15 people could win on a regular basis. I like it.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I didn't place last with the SovaMan Tag GET *****

If I would of beat you in that snake ditto hat I would of had you ughhhhh

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
The tourney was run better. i knew people would give bolt another chance, and he had the best tourney he ever had. upsets everywhere. and Takeover evolved during singles.

I was doing fine in doubles until I hurt my hand. other wise i think me and bert would have won against Takeover and Tant. no offense but I felt like I lost it for the team more than they won it. especially on yoshis.

Singles was similar, except i was playing with a ****ed up hand the whole time, and had to play more basic. One thing is certain now:

I can't beat marths. its impossible.

After months of watching vids and learning the matchup and playing good marths I still can't even make it a challenge. Kadaj is good, but if I can't even make him sweat then it's not ever gonna happen. just punish with side B all day. that's really all you have to do to be me it seems. Pulse, just pick marth against me and win. its that easy. if you did im sure i'd be last place right now. I need a character to fight marth with, becuase im not good at the matchup with niether sonic or meta. what's his absolute worst matchup?

I want a rematch against Omni. that was inexcusable effort on my part.n however, Homing Attack Kills are legit now. because I said so lol.

Bert, we should team again. learn your bad matchups or play more defensive, and well be fine.

edit: the next time a glitch like what meep (IC's Fusion glitch) did to K-9 happens again (it was responcible for two stocks literally taken away), you got to call it a forfiet. even if Meep didn't know about it ,even if YOU didn't know about it, "you are responcible for knowing," right? if K-9 didn't care or not, that is what should have happened. that was the thing I was upset about the most that day.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Well run tourney, Bolt. Most interesting tourney I've been to yet as far as abnormalities go. Good friendlies with everyone I played and good sets with all my tourney matches.

My Samus isn't going anywhere... yet...

@Boss: Just be glad I didn't leave your number at the table. It was my idea btw.
@Omni: Hey gai! Stop getting read! xD

Good job to FNB, Cooters, Lobos and the rest of ya. Originals... need it be said?

Lobos

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

Bolt - good **** today, hoped I showed you a few tips on the TO end :laugh:
korn - get spiked more....oh and TL uptilt "uha" :laugh:
1: Boss - lol norfair too good, you got lucky in teams :laugh:
2: Omni - great job in teams guy, lets do it again sometime
3: Esoj - campy *** diddy, good job
4: Takeover - good **** alan
5: Coney - competition was stiff, great job tho
5: Meep - next time I got you :mad:, freaking nana grabbing me
7: Candy - scrub. :chuckle:
7: Logic - got lucky in teams :laugh:, you gonna get ***** soon
9: Kadaj - good stuff coming up
9: Tristin Win - lol good **** vs candy
9: HAT - top 1!
9: Lobos - play better
13: NOIDea - HA I'm higher than you
13: Amon - Good stuff
13: Don - DK is legit, freaking armor frames
13: Oathmeal -;) , too much wario practice
17: Buttons - lol k9
17: Kojin - I was impressed by your sonic ;)
17: Taj - fun friendlies lol spike
17: Oh - fun friendlies good yoshi and falco
17: SSR - :chuckle:
17: Sova Man - lol lilb non stop talking
17: Deez - fun team friendlies and good stuff in teams brackets
17: EEVisu - Sova baby!
25: Ron - Good match, I was all over the place
25: 22 -GG
25: Marc - GG
25: Mattix - tough competition, less side b? lol
25: Bonk - GG
25: Aex73 - GG in friendlies
25: Tantalus - THEtantalus
25: Karcist - GG
33: Kyuzo - GG
33: Pulse - GG
33: Ghost Power - GG
33: Bert - GG

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
For Ankoku

1: Boss (Luigi/Mario)
2: Omni (Metaknight)
3: Esoj (Diddy Kong)
4: Takeover (Snake)
5: Coney (Dedede)
5: Meep (Ice Climbers)
7: Candy (Snake)
7: Logic (Olimar)
9: Kadaj (Marth)
9: Tristin Win (Sheik)
9: HAT (Dedede/Snake/Wario)
9: Lobos (Toon Link)
13: NOIDea (Samus)
13: Amon (Metaknight)
13: Don (Donkey Kong)
13: Oathmeal (Wario/Olimar)
17: Buttons (Pikachu)
17: Kojin (Sonic/Metaknight)
17: Taj (Metaknight)
17: Oh (Yoshi)
17: SSR (Peach)
17: Sova Man (Yoshi)
17: Deez (Diddy Kong)
17: EEVisu (Dedede)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
For the record I used snake mk and yoshi

Like I said I was going to go mostly Yoshi at this tourney so I did. My Yoshi is coming back and its better than ever yeayuhz

I guess I gotta get all those people that think Oh is better to change there minds

SOVAman

Smash Hero
And since this tourney was so great I will do shoutouts too

Boss - You suck in bejeweled xD
Esoj - you keep getting better
Takeover - you're a baby
Coney - Stop spamming!
Meep - LOL @ the glitch too goodz SOVA!
Candy - Next time we will drink 10 ice coffees and beat Boss's record
Logic - LOL @ you thinking you were winning this tourney
Kadaj - step it up train that SOVA marth so you can get top 3
HAT - GGs that was so close
Lobos - you did good beat some good people in doubles and singles good ****
Amon - GGs lol
Don - Best DK no doubt you need to keep coming up you have a lot of potential
Oathmeal - Dre good seeing you again bud
Buttons - I should of played you in tourney it would of been fun I had to play amon
Taj - One of the best Smashfest I have been to if takeover wasn't such a baby and would shut up i would of got some sleep
Oh - you are getting better dude. You gotta work on being less predictable coming off the ledge and less predictable with your grabs. I was doing stupid stuff to so I need to unrust my yoshi and bring it back
Sova Man - My tag is **** represent sova all day
Deez - you got change for a 30 rofl
EEVisu - Back to training phil we gotta beat these guys
Mattix - nice seeing you thanks for that crazy ride to Burger King @___@
Bonk - step it up
Aex73 - you have to work on those rolls dude. GGs nice kirby
Tantalus - SOVA! live stream
Pulse - Go all marth stop using mk
Bert - Step it up bro your kirby can do better than that

Bolt - Amazing tourney BEST way to start 2010 GOOD ****!!!1

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Tantalus, Me and Boss split and agreed to just be tied for 1st.

I also used DDD against Takeover.

Omni

BRoomer
you be the "diago" of brawl. i'll be the daigo of brawl =D

also, black people mindgames too good. didnt we already discuss that if we did crews based on race that black people would win?

black guys
me, neo, boss, pyronic star, takeover

white guys
... uhm... er... Coney! uhm... hm. oh, and Forte!

asian guys
meep, korn, uhm...

hispanic dudes
candy, esoj, chu!?,

anyway, ****s done.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Can't wait for the next tourney, everyone get ready to get wrecked.

Omni

BRoomer
oh, who's got the SD card with the vids? all the matches need to be uploaded ASAP so i can review **** before Pound. highlight vids were:

- Meep gaying K9 with IC's sync glitch
- Lobos 2v1'ing Candy and Korn in Game 5!
- Boss owning my life on Frigate Orpheon
- Takeover beasting on Meep

among other things. ALSO, whoever is doing the uploading... please upload Singles before Doubles. watching Doubles videos while waiting on Singles sucks.

last thing. i had an idea for a new event: 2v2 matches, but not teams. basically best of 3. team red A vs. team blue A one match. then team red B vs. team blue B. and then if it's 1-1 the winners fight it out 3rd round. i think that'd be cool (and fast)

we could also potentially do 3v3 where winner stays but idk

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
i guess if you were cool with it K-9 then I had nothing to worry about.

Tant: how dare you! I am a Sonic main and you know it! dont play son. I didn't even go meta against Omni, and the only time I went Meta at all was against Kadaj in round 2. sigh...

I'm gonna put the fear of steak in some people. wait n see. It's coming...

eidt: steakophobia. I just made that up. get at me.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
For the record Meep insisted we redo the first match (the one where he glitched me). Pretty cool guy.
I would insist to redo the match too. Icies arent as fun with fusion glitch.

Crazy matches guys. Look out for me next time around. ;)

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
lilb that's mean. i wouldn't do it even it was legal. not even kidding about that.

SSR went Peach. Deez went Diddy.
Sonic/Kirby too goodz

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol, if you've seen klaptraps kill snake. You've seen the match. Word was that Candy got killed by the croc twice at 0%.
False word my friend. He went MK.

Candy went MK on japes, ill let the other 2 speak for themselves on what went down.

@Tristen: ggs, ill have my revenge next time. A stone stole your glory in the end (tripping lol), but you still played well either way.

@Hat: ggs. I tried and came close, but couldn't pull off the win
This guy knows. D0N, you are a real cool dude, glad to have met you. We should play next time, I wanna piece of the DK.

Thanks Chu. Hopefully we'll see you around next time. ;) Also and good **** on staying at your current place, look forward to coming to a Bi-Weekly in the future.

Man Chu, if you saw everyone play, you would've realized why the placings are jumbled. Everyone was playing at a level I haven't seen in quite sometime with this region. It was ridiculous. I couldn't believe how well everyone was playing, not only did boss, esoj, takeover, coney, and omni step it up, but Candy and P~S we're playing their hearts out as well, as was Kadaj, and many other players. People in this region have REALLY stepped it up. I think i have too, if anyone saw my match with Kadaj on the livestream, you know there is some hope left in me somewhere...he got me on a technicality, i'll be ready next time!

Bolt- good job. The brackets were great, I had 0 complaints for the singles side. My bad to K9 + Coney in teams. Game Haven still has room for improvement, but this was a huge step in the right direction.

Brawl- Are these really upsets anymore? They always happen. Nothing is ever consistent in this game. All of our players are great, everyone keep improving! We're nearing a level of play where any 10-15 people could win on a regular basis. I like it.
Thanks Tant, it means alot to me. Thanks for the help with the event as well. This tournament was by far one of the most exciting events I've seen to date (considering I haven't been to any big events) and I am glad that I was the one to host this. MD/VA has shown true potential at this event, many people have stepped it up and I am glad to see such great results at my event. Such a good start to a great year to come.

Well run tourney, Bolt. Most interesting tourney I've been to yet as far as abnormalities go. Good friendlies with everyone I played and good sets with all my tourney matches.
Thanks NOID, glad you came out and enjoyed yourself, now we just gotta get Pink Fresh and Matador out here! :D

For the record Meep insisted we redo the first match (the one where he glitched me). Pretty cool guy.
Yeah I'm glad the two of you came to that agreement. I have never seen such insanity in a glitch before. That is definetly going to be added to the ban list.

Meeps first time pulling it off too, haha only at Bolts! XD

*head explodes*
My head exploded about 6 times at this event, upsets upon upsets.. trully an exciting tournament.

-----

I just want to thank everyone that came out to the first event of the year. I had a great time running it and was happy to see everyone enjoy themselves. MD/VA is on the rise, hopefully the upsets won't end here! GG's everyone!

Deez.

Smash Lord
I guess I need to step it up.. was kinda depressed after losing to Omni... =\ but good tourny none the less.

Boss-Dayumz bout time ***.
P~S- Eww lawlz
Omni-you lucky *******..too many gay cps for mk at Bolts. but good stuff none the less.
Candy-Wtf? step it up we need you to be on point at pound..
Esoj- Yea help me out with the Wario match up. and I told you the way I play DDD is A LOT! more effective.
Meep- Stop sandbagging please...
Korn- Your too goodz in teams not fair :(
SSR- Good stuff in teams. =\ sorry I'm not clutch.
Takeover- how the fawk you let omni beat you with ddd? lawlz... jk good stuff man
Coney- uh oh best DDD? where you at CO18?! lol good **** man
Lil Biotch- P A Y U P! lmao
Matador- P A Y U P! hehe
Freezewish- P A Y UP! lol
Oath- Sigh... =\ good stuff man.
Kadaj- Lol step your shet up man..
Mattix-I want that mm in Tekken next time. lol no joke
Hat- Why you let P~S go back? lmao.. and use wario in teams only lol.
EE- you need help with ddd vs diddy lawlz
Tristan- Very nice. lolz

Anyone else I forgot Good Games. But yeah Chu is right we need to keep the placings consistent we need everyone to be on point and sharp for pound. anyone need help with the diddy matchup just hit me up ill give you Esoj's number. :p

o_Pulse_o

Smash Apprentice
Feels good to be back in the Smash game guys.

Kojin - Really close **** man. I'll get you next time.

AEX - Pretty cool dude man, teams sometime?

Bert - OMFG GOOD **** WITH KOJIN!!!!!!

Bolt - Yet another good tourney, awesome job man.

Top Bottom