• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wallstreet Presents: Crewfest! First Tourney of the Year!! - Happy New Year! XD

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I never played you, you're confusing me with someone else. I went to japes once vs SSR and won. Without the throws or claptrap.

We should have played though :). D0N = guy with the akubra (australian hat... not a cowboy hat)
opps. im too slow. well all i remembered was that it was a DK i never met before. my bad.

edit: bonk that is the best dig ever. im still laughing about that.

+50 steak points for you :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Boss, put this money towards a ticket to WHOBO so we can wreck everyone in teams :) Kind of crazy ****... what happened to the phear everyone had of ICs?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oi don't be dissing on D0N's hat, it's more amazing than rubber bands!
His hat is made from kangaroos and ****.

Yeah D0N, you gotta step it up.
You're not allowed to lose to anyone else other than me or Ted timing you out.

D0N

Smash Ace
Oi don't be dissing on D0N's hat, it's more amazing than rubber bands!
His hat is made from kangaroos and ****.

Yeah D0N, you gotta step it up.
You're not allowed to lose to anyone else other than me or Ted timing you out.
Its ok Shaya, My hat will probobly cost more than his entire outfit whenever I see him. I was just waiting ;)

Coney

Smash Master
takeover and i just hooked up wiis, i'll be uploading the videos verrry shortly. capturing takes a bit of time but uploading goes slick and quick because of my ****** fios connection.

if you guys wanna keep up-to-date on them, why not subscribe? it's fun and easy to do!

http://www.youtube.com/user/CONEYZZzzz

EDIT - awww maaan...

bad news

we forgot about the replay limit

you can't send more than two a day

so i've got me and omni first round, and boss and omni, but nothing else for today

EDIT 2 - wooow...

well, alan apparently has a lot of replays; two from omni + PS, kenny + meep's fusion fiasco extravaganza, one from the esoj and boss set, then a tooon of doubles

this might be a while @_@

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
If both you and Alan are going to be there, transfer replays onto one SD card at Sassy's tomorrow. You can get all the replays on one wii that way.

Or is that too easy/smart/convenient/efficient/effective for you? xD

Coney

Smash Master
well yeah, i didn't think he was gonna be there tomorrow, but since he is we'll just be doing it that way

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Rubberbandman has not attended any tournies yet, but hopes to get out there if he can bum a ride with Kadaj or someone else in SoVa who is willing.

D0N

Smash Ace
Only SoVa Ride is me mr. "a hat is a hat" lol.

Ill keep you in mind

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
^how did it go sir?
great.... lol

takeover and i just hooked up wiis, i'll be uploading the videos verrry shortly. capturing takes a bit of time but uploading goes slick and quick because of my ****** fios connection.

if you guys wanna keep up-to-date on them, why not subscribe? it's fun and easy to do!

http://www.youtube.com/user/CONEYZZzzz

EDIT - awww maaan...

bad news

we forgot about the replay limit

you can't send more than two a day

so i've got me and omni first round, and boss and omni, but nothing else for today

EDIT 2 - wooow...

well, alan apparently has a lot of replays; two from omni + PS, kenny + meep's fusion fiasco extravaganza, one from the esoj and boss set, then a tooon of doubles

this might be a while @_@
TEAMS VIDEOS PLZ!

omni&lobos vs me &candy WINNER's , Loser's finals

me & candy vs Boss & PS - Grand Finals 2 sets

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
team videos last. team videos = teh boring

except when Lobos is clutching 2v1's

Coney

Smash Master
omni/boss and omni/me is up, only one match was recorded from each set...boss' because he rocked omni hard, mine because omni rocked me hard my 2nd and 3rd stock and i need to analyze what the hell went wrong @_@

Lobos

Smash Master
team videos last. team videos = teh boring

except when Lobos is clutching 2v1's
Sadly I know for a fact that me 2v1ing candy and korn wasn't recorded. Neither was losers finals......We might have 1 doubles match recorded vs takeover/tant. :dizzy: I never get my stuff recorded lol

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Coney those weren't Grand Finals. It was just regular bracket. Not even Semis.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Why don't you just send replays to each other via WiFi, or save them to an SD card and copy them over like that? If you send them via the internet there's still a limit, but you can just change the date on your Wii to send more.

Omni getting hard read and hard Weegeed.

Coney

Smash Master
never thought about changing the date, that's smart, but we've already decided we're transferring them onto my wii via an SD card. it's cool, y'all.

Deez.

Smash Lord
I use to do that to my bro but he learned how to get around it. Ill show you how to get around it next time Takeover. :chuckle:

remember coney when i said that playing kadaj that one time showed me something. well that was it.in our friendlies earlier u kept hovering over my bananas and bairing me everytime i picked them up, kadaj did the same thing. so i took advantage of that game 3 b/c u did it to me quite a bit even in our first 2 games. A players got to learn when to be aggro and when to play defensive/ camp. Also playing meep helped teach me how not to get grabbed. :chuckle:
Esoj lol I honestly don't think you woulda beaten Coney if it wasn't for my help.. not trying to take your credit but game one was really bad... until i told you how i play DDD...:lick:

I do the same thing against a lot of chars such as Marth, Ics, Olimar, luigi and a few more.. its just a smart way to play Imo. but saying that HELP ME ON THE WARIO MATCHUP!:chuckle:

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
You guys should, I dont know, SAVE THE IMPORTANT MATCHES.

At least those guys, come on. You shouldnt have 90% of the matches missing. <_<

Top Bottom