• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 189823

Does anyone else actually suffer from laggy TVs the same way I do? I swear, that really really bugs me.
How am I supposed to play well if I can't even move well and fluently as I normally do?
It's really annoying. And I seem to be the only one that actually gets affected by it...

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Does anyone else actually suffer from laggy TVs the same way I do? I swear, that really really bugs me.
How am I supposed to play well if I can't even move well and fluently as I normally do?
It's really annoying. And I seem to be the only one that actually gets affected by it...
You're not the only person affected by it.

I use a old TV that does not have those lags,but when I play wii in some HD TVs, it lags.

Plus last year a Melee tournament here got a lot of complaints due to lag caused by those TVs.

Sharky

Smash Master
take a break from yoshi and learn another character. it will give you a different perspective and yoshi will feel fresh when you go back to him

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Sure, youd be a traitor, but youd actually have a chance to win at this game, so itd be worth it.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its pretty funny cuz I hardly touch MK, but at smashfests for some reason everyone likes doing double MK vs double MK matches so I join in, and I tend to do really well with him even though I never really touch the character outside of random.

MK too broke and easy.

Pretty sure my Yoshi/Bowser are still better than my MK though, and probably my Mario/Luigi as well.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Wow...this is just me, but I'm utterly disappointed. This style had better not affect his Smash Bros 4 appearance, moveset, stage etc...Thanks for sharing the info though.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Holy **** this is BEAUTIFUL

Also, to those saying you're disappointed:

"but we do know the title will be supervised by legendary Nintendo developer Takashi Tezuka (who, shockingly enough, directed both Yoshi’s Island and Yoshi’s Story)."

And besides, it's impossible to die in Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story anyways, bar insta-deaths (pits, spikes, lava).

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Actually, Yoshi's Story had a 'health meter', so it is possible to die in that without spikes, holes, etc.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Yeah,but don't forget about that annoying baby who make your hears hurt.

Plus you can also die if that ugly fish from Yoshi's Island DS eats you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Why TG, all that stuff was posted before yo-
Nvm... forgot.

Wow...this is just me, but I'm utterly disappointed. This style had better not affect his Smash Bros 4 appearance, moveset, stage etc...Thanks for sharing the info though.
get out.
Also I highly doubt just cause of one game they'd change Yoshi's entire character to Yarn. I mean... not like they did that for Kirby having no arms or legs when Canvas Curse came out.

I approve, both of game and title.
Same.

As a side-note, I've known a new Yoshi game was in the works for awhile, just the style I was still guessing. Yarn Yoshi is fine I guess, just wonder how it'll all play out. Otherwise just glad a new Yoshi game is coming out after many years.
Oh and Yoshi still cute as always.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

Holy **** this is BEAUTIFUL

Also, to those saying you're disappointed:

"but we do know the title will be supervised by legendary Nintendo developer Takashi Tezuka (who, shockingly enough, directed both Yoshi’s Island and Yoshi’s Story)."

And besides, it's impossible to die in Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story anyways, bar insta-deaths (pits, spikes, lava).
Pretty much this. This looks adorable, which is exactly what it's supposed to be.

:005:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I didn't hated this,but I'll probably not play this game.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Actually, Yoshi's Story had a 'health meter', so it is possible to die in that without spikes, holes, etc.
I mean, if you're dying in Yoshi's story to anything that's not a pit/lava/other form of insta-death, you're doing it wrong. There's health EVERYWHERE in that game. Hell, your objective is to eat fruit which gives you health.

Yeah,but don't forget about that annoying baby who make your hears hurt.

Plus you can also die if that ugly fish from Yoshi's Island DS eats you.
Baby crying noise is overrated in how annoying it is.

I'm not well versed in YI:DS, having never owned it. I have played it, however.

REGARDLESS! I missed some insta-deaths, whatever.

Who's responsible for that silly title?

:phone:
Oh you mad.

I don't even, delta.
u 2

I approve, both of game and title.
Why thank you.

Same.

As a side-note, I've known a new Yoshi game was in the works for awhile, just the style I was still guessing. Yarn Yoshi is fine I guess, just wonder how it'll all play out. Otherwise just glad a new Yoshi game is coming out after many years.
Oh and Yoshi still cute as always.
And thank you, too.

And didn't we all know a new Yoshi game was in the works? I remember there being a leak about it a while back.

Pretty much this. This looks adorable, which is exactly what it's supposed to be.

:005:
Mmmmm. It doesn't even just look adorable though. It's gorgeous. Like, I want to play this game on a nice TV so I can fully experience it.

I didn't hated this,but I'll probably not play this game.
wat.

>Yoshi main not playing Yoshi game.
Why? I even played one of the worse games Topsy Turvy.
^This.

Although I also never owned Topsy Turvy, I played it and it was...okay.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Delta will now hug this game as hard as he hugs his plushie.

Also Yoshi's Epic Yarn. YOUR BODY IS NOT READY!

Currently eh bout the game (mainly cause I wanna see how gameplay), but we'll see how it turns out. Maybe I'll have two new games when I buy a WiiU for smash 4 (provided that it's good).

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Man, games aren't as soft as plushies tho. I'll still love this.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gameplay too, since that's what will ALWAYS sell a game to me. Either way, I can't see myself not getting this game, just as a Yoshi fan.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Man, games aren't as soft as plushies tho. I'll still love this.

I'm looking forward to seeing the gameplay too, since that's what will ALWAYS sell a game to me. Either way, I can't see myself not getting this game, just as a Yoshi fan.
That just means you'll hug your plushie even harder.

As for me, my budget dictates whether WiiU will be in my possession or not. The quality of the games matter too, but money is bigger lol. As a Yoshi fan, I've played few Yoshi games. XD

Guess I'm like that one who likes Yoshi, but rarely shows it.

Top Bottom