• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
oh boy xD...guess we have to hook our friends up.

One condition...if you go with me ride wise...please talk about ponies with cristin in the car.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
There is a strong strong chance that I'll be staying in NYC for the week before the tourney with a friend. I'd love to smash with people in NY during that time and hopefully get a ride from somebody.

Sensei

Smash Lord
I might go and maybe host a side tournament for SSB64 if that's alright.

ALSO, I'm accepting moneymatches and will probably make a hit list. I will start with $5 and maybe more depending on the match-up. I'm pretty rusty so I need practice and I'm easy money.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh boy xD...guess we have to hook our friends up.

One condition...if you go with me ride wise...please talk about ponies with cristin in the car.
I'll bring my laptop and play from my collection of 400+ MLP remixes the whole way

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
not in my car!

my car is my music and my music only!

but you can sit in the back and troll her xD

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Scar, my Samus hasn't been the same without getting quadruple knee'd by you.

And GOTM and I are going to beat you in teams.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I can def fix that. We are doing a good player fund ran by good ol Chain-Ace to get some awesome players here XD

Also do not worry about canada last Zenith only Kage came and it was still hype XD. Plus, I will help out unkonwn if anything

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Chu or Epsilon, I would totally be down carpooling with either of you. Let me know.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, we have no plans for paid online registration. We will have the time and resources to do it at the venue appropriately.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I'll be bringing a full setup so minus the $10 discount that's $20 for my singles entry correct? I'm one of the nooby smashers but I have some time to really put in some work. I figured giving away $30 to have my *** handed to me was a bit much but with the discount I don't mind shelling $20 to see what I got.

I am confirmed. Please update with information regarding pre-registration.

I may bring three other singles entrants with me. However, unconfirmed.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I'll be bringing a full setup so minus the $10 discount that's $20 for my singles entry correct? I'm one of the nooby smashers but I have some time to really put in some work. I figured giving away $30 to have my *** handed to me was a bit much but with the discount I don't mind shelling $20 to see what I got.

I am confirmed. Please update with information regarding pre-registration.

I may bring three other singles entrants with me. However, unconfirmed.
Yo if u r leaving from li and r willing i could use a ride. I will help pay for gas and stuff. Also u can put me down as confirmed since one way or another i plan on going to this.

Also i plan on renting a hotel room, but i would need people to room with and pay for part of the room, any takers? (Renting a hotel room plans r subject to change)

:phone:

GOTM

Smash Champion
now we're talkin. more pumped for this ****.

scar, what the hell are you doin bout a toom saturday night? lemme know if you wanna get somethin, at least at the same hotel so we could chill.

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Yo if u r leaving from li and r willing i could use a ride. I will help pay for gas and stuff. Also u can put me down as confirmed since one way or another i plan on going to this.

Also i plan on renting a hotel room, but i would need people to room with and pay for part of the room, any takers? (Renting a hotel room plans r subject to change)

:phone:
I will be out of school by then which means my main residence will be in Northern Westchester. My ride will most likely be full too and not sure if we can squeeze. It's normally me and four other guys squeezed into a mid-sized truck. What about by bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom