• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Well if i have to i will take a bus or train or whatever, just would prefer a car. I will just have to ask around not a big deal

:phone:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We will release that later on. More likely than not it will be Doubles Bracket and Singles Pools Day 1 and Singles Bracket Day 2

Scar

#HarveyDent
now we're talkin. more pumped for this ****.

scar, what the hell are you doin bout a toom saturday night? lemme know if you wanna get somethin, at least at the same hotel so we could chill.
if toom means room i assumed that you/pakman/mogwai would rent a room and let me stay there

GOTM

Smash Champion
hey if we go, mitri goes, and elite elementalist (?) goes? lmfao...maybe even dildo baggins. we could take on some people

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn well I hope to get some kinda crew battle going at some point. I think ppl weren't hyped for crews initially last year but when matches started everyone got hyped, so we shall see.

rhan

Smash Hero
How popular is this looking? I should be able to drive by the time this comes around.

And I really like playing people outside of my region. <3

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah last year we had 89 and this year is looking to be much larger than last year! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Heeey guys. Would anyone be interested in teaming with me? Im rarely on SWF anymore....if interested text me at 215 740 9762. I will probably go Fox, Marth, or Sheik in teams.....more leaning towards Fox though.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wtf? I never said I'm retiring, I just said due to training it would seem that I won't have time to play smash but it looks like I do have time, I just blew it out of proportions because I did not know. Anyways, HYPE!!! =)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'll see if i can get this on NC's radar.

but depending on what's happening in my summer, i may be in upstate new york...

either way, i'm somewhat interested. i seem to perform decently up north, and wouldn't mind continuing that trend.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Toaster tan, prepare for all the Marth dittos in the world.

Monk, that Nya match is still on =3

Oh, yea im apparently not graduating on this day so im in =3

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I should of said this a while ago, but i didnt know posts could be deleted, i was suprised when i came to this thread one day and my 1st post was gone lol.

Also i am going to come into this tourney all ninja like and win it and shock the world lol

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom